Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo (79436 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Oracleamehdin(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2021
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Click to View List Prophesies

https://www.facebook.com/1669571426655306/posts/3077062135906221/

Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Tranquility439(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Nine days for the thief, but one for the owner of the field. Ntorr.., shameless man
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Bola146(f): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Help2020:

Are the ladies not foolish to go meet someone they don't know?

Exactly sad ritualists are now everywhere
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by jocal(m): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2021
No mind those fools, everything dey blame d govt, bt our own personal govt is worse. 4 instance nw during d rainy season at lagos-asaba road in agbor with very good nd deep drainages yet when it rains erosion ll cover d road jst cos pple living around av blocked d drainages with refuse and they blame d govt 4 what caused o, and that's a c'mon problem all over d country.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by jocal(m): 2:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Na hook up nw, u wnt dem to reject 50k 4 hook up.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Exkandayee(m): 3:17am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm 28 but this guy looks so younger than me,I like his Gene's,do you know sometimes if I go out, people far more older will think I'm their age mate, and I'll be laughing in my mind, haha,the guy look really younger than his age,I Wish I'm him but I can never be him hahaha again hahaha haha
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by siant: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2021
To me, the crime of the guy is stolen their phone and money.
He doesn't commit any crime for promising them money for sex.
I hope the lady too will face Sharia law for doing olosho
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Midas01: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Your gender and armed robbery, fraud, brolosho etc no wonder you fools get the SARS treatment.
Hassanmaye:

That gender and prostitution

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by emmykk(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:
He is wrong for defrauding those women, but we all know those women agreed to meet him in a hotel simply because he promised them money. #RunsGoneWrong.

Prostitution is not crime but stealing is crime.That is what he is going to suffer for.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Lugianostar(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Serve him right.
See e head?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Midas01:
Your gender and armed robbery, fraud, brolosho etc no wonder you fools get the SARS treatment.
I'm not saying men are Saint, what I mean is why is that gender Never ever get satisfied even if you remove your kneck for them? Even those from the Rich family are doing it, what does that gender want?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by rollandben(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Allthough I condemn every act of crimininality but as far as I'm concern, I have no pity for callous but runs girls...those are the things they deserve.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Originalsly: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

You're asking if there is something wrong in a group of girls going to meet someone from social media in a hotel, simply because he promised them money? You're asking if there's something wrong with that??

Why answer my question with my question? Let me follow up..... is there something wrong in him asking them to meet him In a hotel for money?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Nitah1: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Bola146:
sad And these dogs will be accusing the police or Buhari doing evil. See your life oponu
Which dogs exactly?

And if buhari is not responsible who else brought hardship on Nigerians that push them into crime?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by horlahmeey(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
I hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

Meanwhile patronize me biko
I'm into cleaning and fumigation. A trial wont convince you but makes you a permanent customer.

Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by lagosrd: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
The guy and the girls should all be cornered and profiled together.
1. They both agreed to do olosho stuff together in a sharia claimed state and his bah were sleeping.

2. Called the other hunger throat friends to come and chop , meaning that they are all not new to the business.

3. If about moral issue and theft.

4. Lastly is olosho business legal in Nigeria and if not, why is it that we always here that oloshos arrests their customers and the poli will force the guy to pay? Are they not both into illegal buz
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by koskilala: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:
He is wrong for defrauding those women, but we all know those women agreed to meet him in a hotel simply because he promised them money. #RunsGoneWrong.
this na just wetin dey
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Biggie2000(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Originalsly:

Why answer my question with my question? Let me follow up..... is there something wrong in him asking them to meet him In a hotel for money?

Yes! It shows how unreasonable they are --the girls and guy.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Originalsly: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

Yes! It shows how unreasonable they are --the girls and guy.

How is it unreasonable when he offers 50K and the girls found it reasonable and accepted?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Biggie2000(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Originalsly:

How is it unreasonable when he offers 50K and the girls found it reasonable and accepted?
Bros, THEY ARE ENGAGING IN PROSTITUTION. That's how most of those girls end up meeting ritualists and murders at hotels, all in the name of going to collect money.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Originalsly: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

Bros, THEY ARE ENGAGING IN PROSTITUTION. That's how most of those girls end up meeting ritualists and murders at hotels, all in the name of going to collect money.

Isn't he the one that is baiting them into prostitution? ... and let me ask another question... who is the perpetrator and who is the victim?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Biggie2000(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Originalsly:

Isn't he the one that is baiting them into prostitution? ... and let me ask another question... who is the perpetrator and who is the victim?
A responsible man will not bait females into prostitution, and a responsible girl will not go and meet a man baiting her with money. Those girls are obviously runs girls. Most girls nowadays are the ones that even volunteer into prostitution. All the men have to do is show them small money, and watch how the females will flock to him. E.g. yahoo boys
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Anglojosite7(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2021
chatinent:
One Nairalander down.
Nawa for you ooo
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Originalsly: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

A responsible man will not bait females into prostitution, and a responsible girl will not go and meet a man baiting her with money. Those girls are obviously runs girls. Most girls nowadays are the ones that even volunteer into prostitution. All the men have to do is show them small money, and watch how the females will flock to him. E.g. yahoo boys

I didn't see the answer in this response ... so I ask again... @ topic ... who is the perpetrator and who is the victim?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Biggie2000(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Originalsly:

I didn't see the answer in this response ... so I ask again... @ topic ... who is the perpetrator and who is the victim?
In this case, the man is the perpetrator, since he's the baiter, whereas the girls are the "victims". I put victim in quotes ( " " ) simply because those girls are not real victims. Na long throat dey worry dem. They will not be in this predicament if they were not engaging in runz. Capisce?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Crixina(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2021
I don't get how people are so trusting.
Recently, my own biological papa wey born me called me at around 8pm and and asked me to wait for him at a particular spot as he was supposed to see me in passing.

What my Father left conveniently left out of that information was that he was going to be riding in his friend's car with his friend and his friend's driver.

That's how one of these luxury cars pulled up, the tinted shield wound down and some face i didn't recognize even called me my native name and was like "come, your Dad is here" (shebi that should give me some assurance abi) that's how I stood there like the rock of Gilbratar, immovable, staring at him. He kept calling, beckoning, so i finally mustered the courage and asked where is my Dad?
The passenger window wound down and Dad peeked, apparently he was on a call, reason he couldn't call me himself. Still, i went and quickly glanced in the car first before stepping in.
Abeg who come dash boyfriend that Kain trust, let alone a complete stranger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by countryman13: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/30/police-arrest-suspected-fraudster-for-luring-ladies-to-hotels-for-sex-robbery/
Thank God dt d idiot was finally caught bt ladies too should learn a lesson from ds type of a thing . Someone u met on a social media promised u 50k just like dt n u think dt is hw life works. Most of these guys succeeded because some of these ladies want it hot hot. A wealthy or well to do guy ll not b roaming d social media just for him to have fun. An average guy in d neighborhood might have asked u out nicely n u turned offer down coz u want to belong.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Originalsly: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Biggie2000:

In this case, the man is the perpetrator, since he's the baiter, whereas the girls are the "victims". I put victim in quotes ( " " ) simply because those girls are not real victims. Na long throat dey worry dem. They will not be in this predicament if they were not engaging in runz. Capisce?

Bro.... the guy is the topic ... the guy is the one that been robbing the women... why make the women the topic?... as if they were the perpetrators? The guy is a robber period.... condemn him and not his victims even if they were all well known last choice prostitutes.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by Biggie2000(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro.... the guy is the topic ... the guy is the one that been robbing the women... why make the women the topic?... as if they were the perpetrators? The guy is a robber period.... condemn him and not his victims even if they were all well known last choice prostitutes.
Read my initial comment very well, you'll notice where i condemned his actions.
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by sonofElElyon: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2021
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/30/police-arrest-suspected-fraudster-for-luring-ladies-to-hotels-for-sex-robbery/

The "ladies" too should be arraigned for prostitution.. or is it no longer a crime in the north.. ?
Re: Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo by lereinter(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bola146:
sad And these dogs will be accusing the police or Buhari doing evil. See your life oponu

To you the only evil thing is luring girls to hotel, so because buhari or police personnel hasn't been caught doing it he's not evil

Your brain IQ is too low for a human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video) / Woman Dies During Sex With A Policeman In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.