Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? (820 Views)

OOU Is The Headquarter Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria – Lady Says / Buhari Made Nigeria Headquarter Of Poverty - Reno Omokri Tells APC / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by Justmesagi: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
I was wondering, do other country tribes hate themselves like we do in Nigeria?

Do Nigerians have moral justification to blame America for racism?

The hate is not only on Nairaland, let's stop deceiving ourselves, it's just that it's more subtle in real life when things are not tense yet.

Why can't we love and respect one another as humans?

Why can't we allocate reward based on merit?

Why can't we provide affirmative scheme to the needy groups without resentment?

The only place Nigerians are one is on tweeter war against other nationals. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by Rexwalters1: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justmesagi:

The hate is not only on Nairaland, let's stop deceiving ourselves, it's just that it's more subtle in real life when things are not tense yet.

The only place Nigerians are one is on tweeter war against other nationals. Why?
Because Nigeria as a Country has no perceived foreign enemies, so the people make themselves their enemies, if not what is these nonsense of Boko Haram & Ipob?

Where are the Nationalists? If Nigeria was attacked by another country & there was a call to war, no one will remember tribalism or where are you from, then the ignorant ones will realize the beauty in our diversity.

Those useless Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Ipob @ co tribalist minded youths on social media would have executed all their energy fighting @ the war front instead of disturbing their brothers at home, as it is said, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justmesagi:

Just for a moment imagine that it was Nigerians that were managing wonderland amusement park they would have killed and killed people (fun seekers) with their tribalism, nepotism, unprofessionalism grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Go to Fox and CNN Facebook page and see both mother and father of tribalism
Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by conductor890: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
Go to Fox and CNN Facebook page and see both mother and father of tribalism
Stop begging yoonity from people who you hate with your life.

Stay in Nigeria with your Fulani brothers who you love so much. Yoruba + Fulani = One (according to Tinubu).

Stop begging Igbos for yoonity everyday. We're not interested in being one country with terrorists and murderers.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:

Stop begging yoonity from people who you hate with your life.

Stay in Nigeria with your Fulani brothers who you love so much. Yoruba + Fulani = One (according to Tinubu).

Stop begging Igbos for yoonity everyday. We're not interested in being one country with terrorists and murderers.

I have told you to stop crying on my mentions

Why not try and be creative instead of repeating your old wack lines all over the threads

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by conductor890: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

I have told you to stop crying on my mentions

Why not try and be creative instead of repeating your old wack lines all over the threads
Do I know you?

I only saw you for the first time today wailing and gnashing teeth all over my thread begging for yoonity, I clicked on your profile and discovered that your life has always been begging for yoonity and hating Igbos in every single thread on Nairaland. For a minute I felt pity for you, Lateefu my dear friend.

Why are you wasting away your productive youth age begging for a fuitless and unconcievable idea? Igbos don't want you, Lateefu. We will never want you. Nigerians are filled with hatred and tribalism yet want people who they hate so much to be in the same country with them. No be kolo be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:

Do I know you?

I only saw you for the first time today wailing and gnashing teeth all over my thread begging for yoonity, I clicked on your profile and discovered that your life has always been begging for yoonity and hating Igbos in every single thread on Nairaland. For a minute I felt pity for you, Lateefu my dear friend.

Why are you wasting away your productive youth age begging for a fuitless and unconcievable idea? Igbos don't want you, Lateefu. We will never want you. Nigerians are filled with hatred and tribalism yet want people who they hate so much to be in the same country with them. No be kolo be that?

You did not know me, but you quote me first, infact you just came across my comments today yet you know I am unity beggar.

Why do some of you people allowed hatred to built duplex in your heart like this?

Inside this beautiful life

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Because Nigeria as a Country has no perceived foreign enemies, so the people make themselves their enemies, if not what is these nonsense of Boko Haram & Ipob?

Where are the Nationalists? If Nigeria was attacked by another country & there was a call to war, no one will remember tribalism or where are you from, then the ignorant ones will realize the beauty in our diversity.

Those useless Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Ipob @ co tribalist minded youths on social media would have executed all their energy fighting @ the war front instead of disturbing their brothers at home, as it is said, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop.

Nigeria could have burnt without them.

End SARS, Herdsmen crisis are just few of things they have stood their ground on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by LLiKYekoba: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:

If Nigeria is attacked by foreign powers, only you and other idiots like you will fight for nigeria and get wasted like dogs, since your own promotion of 'unity in diversity' is to insult Ndigbo and wish them death everyday of your miserable life. Mugu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by conductor890: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
helinues:

You did not know me, but you quote me first, infact you just came across my comments today yet you know I am unity beggar.

Why do some of you people allowed hatred to built duplex in your heart like this?

Inside this beautiful life
[/s]
Yoonity beggar, Lateefu feeling funky. You forgot when you post on my thread because your brain is in overdrive every second cheesy

So much for 20k per month Buhari Media Cow propaganda job cheesy

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Yoonity beggar, Lateefu feeling funky. You forgot when you post on my thread because your brain is in overdrive every second cheesy

So much for 20k per month Buhari Media Cow propaganda job cheesy

And was that the only thread you have created on NL..

From normal conductor moniker to conductor with numbers. Abi you think say I no remember you? I get good memories

Some of you people don't even think things through before rushing to post on NL

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by conductor890: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
helinues:

And was that the only thread you have created on NL..

From normal conductor moniker to conductor with numbers.

Some of you people don't even think things through before rushing to post on NL
[/s]
Hate-filled yoonity beggar you're no longer making sense (not that you were making sense before just that this is unreadable) cheesy

Go and upgrade your BMC propaganda engine. I don nack your empty skull go one side cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:
[s][/s]
Hate-filled yoonity beggar you're no longer making sense (not that you were making sense before just that this is unreadable) cheesy

Go and upgrade your BMC propaganda engine. I don nack your empty skull go one side cheesy

Same crap over and over again.

Who is begging who?

So we are begging you people not to leave Nigeria but yet your people can't stay put in their region.

Stop using English words you did not understand the meaning

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by conductor890: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Same crap over and over again.

Who is begging who?

So we are begging you people not to leave Nigeria but yet your people can't stay put in their region.

Stop using English words you did not understand the meaning

Another caveman on the lose. Deport your Yoruba brothers running haywire in Italy, Brazil, Jamaica, etc first if you think having a country means that people should no longer travel elsewhere they wish.

And most importantly, my fathers left everything they built and dashed you ungrateful Nigerians and returned to our homeland to start new life as Biafrans, what did your ancestors do? They ran to their slave masters in London and begging your eternal slave queen Elizabeth to send her war planes and naval ships to come and persuade Igbos to return to your cursed Nigeria.

Illiterate yoonity beggar. I'm sure you're begging another Igbo on another thread just as we're speaking. 24 hours you're on social media begging for yoonity from people you hate. Shameless beggar cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:

Another caveman on the lose. Deport your Yoruba brothers running haywire in Brazil, Jamaica, Canada, etc if you think having a country means that people should no longer travel elsewhere they wish.

And most importantly, my fathers left everything they built and dashed you ungrateful Nigerians and returned to our homeland to start new life as Biafrans, what did your ancestors do? They ran to their slave masters in Lon

Don't worry, I would put you in prayers

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by helinues: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
conductor890:

Cure your brothers from human rituals and cannibalism first cheesy

grin

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by Rexwalters1: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

If Nigeria is attacked by foreign powers, only you and other idiots like you will fight for nigeria and get wasted like dogs, since your own promotion of 'unity in diversity' is to insult Ndigbo and wish them death everyday of your miserable life. Mugu!
Must be like the way Nigeria is wasting its enemies from within like you today?

Or did anyone expect an immigrant like you that doesn’t know where they are from to fight for Nigeria?, to flee is what they & you know best like Odumegwu Ojukwu & Nnenna Kanu.
Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by conductor890: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

I'm a Buhari Media Cow drug junkie grin
Well, that explains it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by IGBOSON1: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria The Headquarter Of Tribalism In Africa? by dasparrow: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Of course Nigeria is the African headquarters of tribalism. Tribalism is a way of life for most Nigerians same way racism is a way of life for most Caucasians.

The average Nigerian cannot do without tribalism the same way the average Caucasian cannot do without racism. This is why I am always confused about why all the Nigerian ethnicities insist on staying together in one country when the entire world knows that Nigerians are not really fond of one another.

This is why I avoid Nigerians in real life because I have no strength for all that negative energy, bigotry, intolerance and hate that many of you exhibit both online and offline.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Ganduje / Blacks Can Cry Racism All Day,the World Doesn't Give A Damn / Russia Bans Export Of Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.