Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post (30611 Views)

Okowa Fires Aide Over Embarrassing Facebook Post / EACGOVDELTA Oghenesivbe Congratulates Newly Inaugurated Delta PDP LGA Chairmen, / Edo, Delta Devt Commission Achievable — Oghenesivbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Urhobo man keep quiet,what is Ika govt?

He is the governor of delta state.

That uduaghan you mention was busy stealing delta state.

Don't drag Ika into this,else I go give you e-slap.

Lol, na e-knock I go give you. Okowa is the biggest thief, road master my foot. Nothing to show for his 8 years
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2021
HowDareU:
Your moniker said it all. Allow your medulla oblongata to act before using your putrifying-puss filled, wicklo-infected, and cursed hands to type gibberish chit-chat. Na Ibori I blame wey give una chance. Quote me again and get a tripple-barrage of my denigration.

Shut up,ibori na God?

We fought for it.Oh you think say una go dey rule and we go dey look,then e go make work easy and we will be given anioma state.

That was then self na make urhobo do any how,everybody eye do open and everybody do get prominent people to fight for them.

Omo-agege will get apc ticket because we Ika told Godwin emeifele not to contest now,there was a plan by malami and mamman daura to give the CBN governor apc ticket.

But we see am say e nor dey just.

Urhobos dey live on past glory.

Remember we still have the capital city.Cry oh ye Sobos(urhobos).
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
xpool:

And when it ends, it will go to IJAW.
You guys should go and hustle , stop doing - "Oseh mi gwor, oseh your boys are hungry, oseh find us something naa"

I'm not even Urhobo, I have maternal roots in the state
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by xpool(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Samcent:

No mind them. They never believed that an Anioma son will govern Delta State. Many of them are yet to recover from the shock.
Na because say Anioma no dey unite, if not who dem be?

1 Like

Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Ficient:

Lol, na e-knock I go give you. Okowa is the biggest thief, road master my foot. Nothing to show for his 8 years

Urhobo man cry.Saint Ibori the ex-convict loot delta with im urhobo people.

Itsekiri and their son Uduaghan come do worst.

Theif kill you there,Omo agege is busy stealing urhobo people future.

Una wayo don do,human being go dey talk urhobo go still talk.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Samcent: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2021
grin My Delta brothers, this fight here is not necessary.
We should all be more interested in good governance for the State. Interestingly, bad governance affects everyone irrespective of your tribe.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by xpool(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2021
godswilld10:

I say make I quote u small ......2023 governor is for urhobo or Okpe......

No wahala
Nà game, make we play am...
...but e go be like film for your eye
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Ouchbabe(f): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2021
That's why I'm mindful of what I post online. The man was seeking for SM validation, see where it landed him.
What stopped him from making internal investigation and tabling his complain to the right persons instead of SM outburst?
I dey find better work, another person dey throway the one he get
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Samcent:

I wish him well.

But sincerely, some individuals from Delta Central have not been fair to Okowa. They just decided to be blind to the laudable things Okowa has done in the State.

No mind them,e pain them say an Ika man is their boss.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by godswilld10(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2021
xpool:

No wahala
Nà game, make we play am...
...but e go be like film for your eye
abi.....no wahala
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by sammypeople1(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Lolzzz... Why expressin ones thought on d pages of media will cause many commotions.. Not on pages of papers next time
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Hubeznigeria:
While I do not completely support the action of the governor, it was necessary for him to take steps as the principal to forestall actions capable of stirring chaos amongst other employees. I still want to maintain that we are responsible for what happens to us. Instead of going to your principal to register your displeasure or maltreatments, you went to social media to curry cheap sympathy. Now you have lost your job. I hope you find something soon to continue your sustenance.
For the record, anytime you disparage the concern(organization, individual, etc) for which you are a part of, you are loosening the tendrils that bind you to that concern.
Whoever must go far in this journey of life must add to his Résumé, CONTENTMENT

Is the governor contented?
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by HowDareU: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Shut up,ibori na God?

We fought for it.Oh you think say una go dey rule and we go dey look,then e go make work easy and we will be given anioma state.

That was then self na make urhobo do any how,everybody eye do open and everybody do get prominent people to fight for them.

Omo-agege will get apc ticket because we Ika told Godwin emeifele not to contest now,there was a plan by malami and mamman daura to give the CBN governor apc ticket.

But we see am say e nor dey just.

Urhobos dey live on past glory.
Your brain must be filled with maggot and chicken pox. All these chest-beating will end come 2023. Without Anioma, Ika, or whatever, the governorship post will forever elude people. Once beaten; twice shy. I would rather support an Ijaw man than you poverty-infected people.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Karlosorji(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Hubeznigeria:
While I do not completely support the action of the governor, it was necessary for him to take steps as the principal to forestall actions capable of stirring chaos amongst other employees. I still want to maintain that we are responsible for what happens to us. Instead of going to your principal to register your displeasure or maltreatments, you went to social media to curry cheap sympathy. Now you have lost your job. I hope you find something soon to continue your sustenance.
For the record, anytime you disparage the concern(organization, individual, etc) for which you are a part of, you are loosening the tendrils that bind you to that concern.
Whoever must go far in this journey of life must add to his Résumé, CONTENTMENT
and who told you he doesn't know the consequences of his actions?. Guy must have other options before embarking on such.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2021
HowDareU:
Your brain must be filled with maggot and chicken pox. All these chest-beating will end come 2023. Without Anioma, Ika, or whatever, the governorship post will forever elude people. Once beaten; twice shy. I would rather support an Ijaw man than you poverty-infected people.

Poverty?

In Anioma,Oshimili and Ika are the richest.

Aniocha and Ukwuani are dragging the poverty.

You can't do anything in Anioma without including Ika,We control Anioma politically.

Don't forget,we once a deputy governor by name "okonta" and a former speaker(housw of assembly) who later became acting governor "Sam Obi".

Just wait the time our brothers in edo are added to delta and a third LGA will be created for them,then you go know who is the lord of Delta.

Perhaps urhobos are very poor.I know urhobo wella.Na mouth una sabi.Asaba is now the official capital it was created to be,because of okowa.Ibori and Uduaghan abandoned asaba and did projects in oghara and warri only....

Today Asaba is now a standard capity city.Agbor is now a developed city.

We will only handover to whoever must take asaba as capital as see it as his home,precisely Ijaw man.

Ijaw deserve the governership post.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Ovis1302(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2021
xpool:

Ibori is not Okowa's godfather!
Okowa is a better administrator, responsible financie manager, he is amending the recklessness of your Ibori.
Look at how peacefully progressive and united Delta has been under Okowa.

You should be ashamed of a grown up man crying over rice - rice. I wonder who sent him,.
He is just a tool for 2023 gubernatorial, but all of una go fail.

2023 GOVERNOR - ITS IJAW TURN...
Bros, you dey stay Delta State at all?
Abi you type this comment from Romania?
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Ovis1302(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Poverty?

In Anioma,Oshimili and Ika are the richest.

Aniocha and Ukwuani are dragging the poverty.

You can't do anything in Anioma without including Ika,We control Anioma politically.

Don't forget,we once a deputy governor by name "okonta" and a former speaker(housw of assembly) who later became acting governor "Sam Obi".

Just wait the time our brothers in edo are added to delta and a third LGA will be created for them,then you go know who is the lord of Delta.

Guy wake up from your dream.
Day don break.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Ovis1302:

Guy wake up from your dream.
Day don break.

Which dream? Urhobo hand go touch unaif una do anyhow.That era done pass wey una misbehave.

Go see government secretariat wey okowa build with a power plant for asaba to house all the govt ministry.

Urhobo una dey on past glory.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Ovis1302(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Guy, explain wetin you mean by your last sentence....you dey run down my ethnic group.
Well, this is Nairaland for us.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Saint Ibori the ex-convict shoul vomit all his loot.

We are aware that ayiri is one of the people hiding ibori loot.Ibori dey use Ayiri hide some of his loot.

Urhobo are still busy playing stomach infastructure type of politics.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Ovis1302(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Which dream? Urhobo hand go touch unaif una do anyhow.That era done pass wey una misbehave.

Go see government secretariat wey okowa build with a power plant for asaba to house all the govt ministry.

Urhobo una dey on past glory.
Well, make I iggy you, na ogogoro-biko talk you dey yarn for here.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Ovis1302:

Guy, explain wetin you mean by your last sentence....you dey run down my ethnic group.
Well, this is Nairaland for us.

Were you dey wey an urhobo person first bring tribalism into this thread?

He started by dragging Ika into it.

Just bear am.Na ur brother start am.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Ovis1302:

Well, make I iggy you, na ogogoro-biko talk you dey yarn for here.

We nor dey drink ogogoro like una.Early morning person never eat food e don tie wrapper for waist dey drink ogogoro.

Do your worst.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Ovis1302

U don drink early morning kaikai?

Abi you don go impregnate many girls as una dey do am?

You know say urhobo too like toto and preek.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

idiot, I never said ibori or Uduaghan didn't steal. They are all thieves, Even Okowa is stealing as much as they did with the reduced allocation. But the problem with Okowa is that even the little road projects he did are mostly in Ika land. And I'm not Urhobo for your info, I have maternal roots in the state
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Ficient:

idiot, I never said ibori or Uduaghan didn't steal. They are all thieves, Even Okowa is stealing as much as they did with the reduced allocation. But the problem with Okowa is that even the little road projects he did are mostly in Ika land. And I'm not Urhobo for your info, I have maternal roots in the state

Okowa is not a thief.Thank God you said saint Onanefe Ibori(ex-convict) is a thief.

Even that Itsekiri man,uduaghan is a thief.

The two thiefs above abondoned delta north.

Why?

Na jealousy dey worry you.If you like deny your urhobo root.

Cry oh sobos(urhobos).
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by xpool(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Ovis1302:

Bros, you dey stay Delta State at all?
Abi you type this comment from Romania?
You never make sense...
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Ficient:

Little project?

Bros wetin Uduaghan the failure do as governor?
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Ovis1302

U don drink early morning kaikai?

Abi you don go impregnate many girls as una dey do am?

You know say urhobo too like toto and preek.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Oga mind your business,when he urhobos started this thing you nor dey.

Seun mynd44
Rule 2.
Re: Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post by Sufferingboy(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Ficient:

Seun mynd44 rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) / Saraki: Kayode Ogundamisi Advises APC / PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.