Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

“This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb (237 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb by yourgist: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood actress, took sometime out to thank and appreciate God for all he has done for her, especially for answering her prayers and coming through for her in difficult times.

She shared on her Instagram a video where she was rolling on the floor in a church, revealing that she was going through a life-threatening situation at this time last year.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE FULL GIST �
https://maryjanen.com/2021/12/30/this-time-last-year-i-was-going-through-a-life-threatening-situation-actress-mercy-aigbe-rolls-on-the-floor/

Re: “This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb by Baawaa(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everybody have story to tell,not only you my sister
Re: “This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's good to thank God with your mouth and lips, but not good enough if that's where your thanksgiving ends.

You must also thank God and prove you're truly grateful to Him with your actions.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: “This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb by doggedfighter(f): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2021
grin
Re: “This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb by Mjaygist: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2021
It's always good to give thanks to God it return. God almighty will do for me as he has done for you amen.
Re: “This Time Last Year I Was Going Through A Life-threatening Situation” Mercy Agb by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Mjaygist:
It's always good to give thanks to God it return. God almighty will do for me as he has done for you amen.
When did God tell you this one? According to Jesus Christ, who said His friends are those who do as He commands, he does not desire the praise of you humans....
41 “I don’t want praise from you or any other human - John 5 vs 41
So, where is it you have the same proclaimed that if we, humans, thank Him that He will reward us? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Book Written By both God And Satan. / Nigeria Should Be A Country Owned By One Person Under The Holy Nation / Four Ways To Know God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.