Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 (42235 Views)

Brentford vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 2nd January 2023 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (0 - 4) On 2nd January 2020 / Liverpool Vs Sheffield United (2 - 0 ) On 2nd January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by izibili44: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
SIBF:
Correct score!
Chelsea 3 - 2 Liverpool.
Who go credit me after FT?
grin grin
na so person for loss money.if we follow your matter
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by Kyase(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

No thank you...

Phillips can go for: VDB + Martial + Lingard + Bailly

Bamford can be exchanged for Elanga + Amad Diallo

Raphinha for Greenwood and Henderson.

That's proper and legit business!!! cool
lol weya use dem finish 12th cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by richmanrichard: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Soso990240:
You people can twist facts just to suit ur line of argument. What do you mean by the bolded? Was it not Tuchel that coached Chelsea to win the Champions League finals? Haba nah . Stop mixing lies with facts.. Conte just joined Tottenham and have never signed a single player, and you expect him to win the EPL out of the blue? Nawaoh
he is not wrong.its lampards team.to ur question, how many players did tuchel sign b4 winning ucl? or shud i remind u of de mateo?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by Wordson(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
fergie001:

lamasta numerouno94

chikason22 ebukahades10 Wordson crazygod openmine rodwave silentgroper in the puteaux puteaux

ghettokid1 gbest90 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ray07 redblood01 dfrost Oludharay Playmaker1 Sammy07 paulolee Ojeemah gevans kyase vickyrotex
Hummmmm... I no even know wetin I go tell u... undecided
But we maintain our form and get better
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by pargelenis(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2022
richmanrichard:
he is not wrong.its lampards team.to ur question, how many players did tuchel sign b4 winning ucl? or shud i remind u of de mateo?
It may have been Lampard’s collection of players (and Lamp had a solid role in the UCL build up) but it was Tuchel that earned that UCL trophy. He superbly guided CFC and knocked out the more talented Pep & Man City team. cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by richmanrichard: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Does Chelsea not have enough international titles to compete with Man United??

Have Chelsea not being among the biggest EPL teams for the past 20 years

Well, your mockery ..... your problem
they dnt need to compare to united.chelsea has more int titles than any club in england
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Kingcalls:
Salah is as good as Messi of years back... no difference...
Messi fans say they can never be another messi , but salah is actually another messi

You should be flogged in the market square for this nonsense you just typed

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by mvem(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you never see anything
salah and mane don go, na now you go see shege
na just 2-3 epl games they will miss and there are no big games...liverpool has planned for this
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by mvem(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Kingosytex:

Let me take this as a joke.
Salah isn't even as good as Neymar let a lone Messi.
Salah is like ten steps below Messi. They can never be in the same class.
no one is dragging Messi with Salah...you guyz will just engage in argument that is irrelevant...Messi is up there...Salah is also presently one of the best but won't reach Messi height...we all know these ...end of talk
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by mvem(m): 2:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Kingosytex:

Let me take this as a joke.
Salah isn't even as good as Neymar let a lone Messi.
Salah is like ten steps below Messi. They can never be in the same class.
do you know that Salah is more likely to win Ballon dor compared to Neymar...Messi is way above Salah...but Salah presently is one of the best and if Liverpool likely wins UCl this season, he might win the world best this year
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by mvem(m): 2:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Kingcalls:
Salah is as good as Messi of years back... no difference...
Messi fans say they can never be another messi , but salah is actually another messi
I am a liverpool fan and you don't know what you are saying. I love Salah and I would love him to win the Balldon or or world best...but you can't compare his career to that of Messi...what Salah is doing, Messi was doing it at age 20....Messi has been on that level for more than 10 years...guy!!...respect to both of them but no need for comparison...it is childish and unnecessary
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by Dharmiejoe(m): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2022
DownChelsea:
Riddles time.

I love Draw soup, and I am an Agbero.

What club do I support?
Eeya, this 7thUnited fan is in severe pains.

do u care for a good pint of manure perhaps u can qualify for your usual Europa league spot next season

No guarantees tho....coz even d manure sef has lost it's efficacy 10 years ago.

but @ all @ all na him bad pass ooo boy/girl
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by BigDawsNet: 6:05am On Jan 03, 2022
chigomiced:

Don't loud it boss

cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

U messi fans sha... what the hell is u17 and Olympics.... do u think Messi wud hv achieved all he did if he was in this liverpool team at his younger age ... salah is no different from messi .... the only difference is the teams they hv played for

How can one person say so much nonsense with confidence like this ���

Gaddamit
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

U messi fans sha... what the hell is u17 and Olympics.... do u think Messi wud hv achieved all he did if he was in this liverpool team at his younger age ... salah is no different from messi .... the only difference is the teams they hv played for

How can one person say so much nonsense with confidence like this grin grin

Gaddamit
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022 by Gbest90(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2022
chikason22:

True kopite don't give up easily. We fight to finish
Take time and reflect on this

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone
I understand bro.

But seems this might be way beyond walking through a storm o. embarassed

11 solid points against Man City, with no MO Salah and Sadio Mane, honestly seems more like walking through a brick wall. undecided

Even our not too big squad is being depleted by Covid on a daily. Who go help us.

I'm just scared o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (4 - 4) On 12th November 2023 / Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions / Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.