Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves (1482 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Celebrities show pdp their support at presidential rally in delta(pics) / Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by funloving(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2007
It is no longer news that Alamieyeseigha is out of jail and now a free man.
What strikes me as absurd and annoying is that the Ijaw nation is going about trying to prop this old thief up and back to life.
This is a man who stole the Ijaw people blind. Building businesses and mansions abroad while his people wallow in abject poverty at home and now, instead of the people to protest his not being given longer, harder jail sentences, they are rejoicing that he has been released.

Three fund raising ceremonies were carried out on  his behalf in Lagos, Yenagoa and Port Harcourt, to raise money for this thief to go abroad for treatment.With all the money Bayelsa got during his tenure as Governor he could not build a single international standard hospital.

He was to arrive his home town sometime yesterday and people actually trooped there to welcome him back.
The leaders of the Ijaw National Congress (INC) and Ijaw Monitoring Group (IMG) are saying good things about him.
No single Ijaw person of note, nay Nigerian, has said anything bad about this man since his release from jail.

What a nation and its people !  angry

How can people be rejoicing over and helping a man who stole their wealth. This is a man they should have stoned and warned never to set foot on Ijaw Land again but instead he is being welcome back home, like a kind of messiah and we are being told he is needed to come help his peole, I guess with the stolen money  angry

It is not just Alams. Nobody is yelling in anger over the accusation of the other governors. People are not screaming that these governors could steal so much, instead some group of rather foolish and idle hands are protesting the arrest of somebody like Uzor Kalu

Until we learn to realise that these guys are thieves and should be treated like common robbers, the war on corruption is going nowhere and we are never going to make it as a country

Leaders of Ijaw ethnic nationality drawn from various fields, including those in   politics   and business yesterday held three different meetings aimed at raising funds for ex-governor of Bayelsa state, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha. The funds is to enable Alamieyeseigha travel to the United Arab Emirate (UEA) for treatment.
The fund raising parleys which were held in Lagos, Yenegoa (Bayelsa) and Portharcourt, (Rivers) under the auspices of Ijaw National Congress (INC) were co-ordinated by national president of the INC, Prof Kimse Okoko. Alamieyeseigha is expected to travel out of the country this week.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=84752

The country home of former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha of Bayelsa State came alive yesterday as many Bayelsans besieged the riverine town of Amassoma to welcome him back. However, many of them, both old and young who left their homes as early as 7 o’clock in the morning to welcome back the former ‘governor general’ of the Ijaw nation as he is fondly called by his people, went home disappointed not seeing him as he failed to turn up as expected.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/july07/29072007/f429072007.html

Funny enough, Nigerians hate with a passion common armed robbers and pick pockets, who steal a lot less than these politicians and public office holders. Lynching and burning them when possible.

I guess we really do glorify these high class thieves
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by denex: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2007
Alams was helping a lot of Ijaws who were in the oil bunkering business to launder their money. If he had died in custody, their money would have died in his accounts. So praise tha lord.

Do you not know why the freedom fighting MEND was seeking his release?
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by Mariory(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2007
I have always said, the problem with Nigeria are Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by denex: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2007
The problem is Nigerians.
It is not oil, it is not "our leaders", it is not Satan.

The problem of Nigeria is the everyday Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by MILITIA(f): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2007
Mariory:

How true!!! The saddest part is we have denied it and now believe the problem is the "outside" world.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by funloving(m): 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2007
What any resonable and discerning people ought to have done was simply ask for the head of these thieves, not glorify them.
Trust me, if we begin to carry out mass protest for severe sentences to be hung on these corrupt, incompentent rogues others will learn not to steal
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by swing4real(m): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2007
Nigerians always think we are smart people but sorry to say it we are very silly and stupid.Every set of stupid and ignorant humans exsiting on earth.Tell me why some will support some one that stole from him or her.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS NIGERIANS INDEED
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by MILITIA(f): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2007
swing4real:

Nigerians always think we are smart people but sorry to say it we are very silly and stupid.Every set of stupid and ignorant humans exsiting on earth.Tell me why some will support some one that stole from him or her.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS NIGERIANS INDEED

Oh yeah!!! shocked  I can't believe what I am reading.  It is good to know that "we" all feel the same way and "we" all speaking with one voice!!! NIGERIANS KWENU!!!! YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  KWEZUENU!!!!  YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2007
MILITIA:

Oh yeah!!! shocked I can't believe what I am reading. It is good to know that "we" all feel the same way and "we" all speaking with one voice!!! NIGERIANS KWENU!!!! YAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KWEZUENU!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! grin

Why cant you greet Nigerians in Auchi Language, your language.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by Bolarge(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2007
Mariory:

Spot on.
But y'all shd pls try n' come to terms with d fact that these crowds are rented ones. For #2000 a typical unemployed youth who wld've been lazin about doin nothin wld definitely agree to go join in welcoming their "illustrious son."
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by angel101(f): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2007
Bolarge:

Spot on.
But y'all should please try n' come to terms with d fact that these crowds are rented ones. For #2000 a typical unemployed youth who would've been lazin about doin nothin would definitely agree to go join in welcoming their "illustrious son."

maybe so but how about the fund raising? that just defiles human reasoning and common sense. how outrageous!!!
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by raphillo: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2007
majority of the people involve in the process are always sponsored, why would somebody stole the money that is meant for the development of ur community and u still organise solidarity campaign in is support.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by Danmasani(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2007
@ Topic

Is it not a disgrace that Abia 1st class chieves went down to Abuja to demand their "son'- Orji Uzor Kalu be released on time. How about Uche Chukwumerije who acted as a surety and yet stands on the senate floor to voice opposition to corruption, bad governance or other social vices. I just think that the Nigerian elite have failed us miserably. In other places, it will be a disgrace to be associated with this people. In Nigeria however, a fundraising and Thanksgiving welcome is organized after such a criminal. Dont be surprised to see Alams in church on sunday thanking "God for his Graciousness" with the "who is who" in Nigeria in attendance. They preacher or reverend will even bestow tributes and praises for the thief. It is unfortunate. The problem with Nigeria is true- Nigerians, but NOT EVERY NIGERIAN WILL STOOP SO LOW, thats for a fact!
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by naijaway(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2007
A very sad observation but very true. Everything is wuruwuru.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by angel101(f): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
Danmasani:

@ Topic

Is it not a disgrace that Abia 1st class chieves went down to Abuja to demand their "son'- Orji Uzor Kalu be released on time. How about Uche Chukwumerije who acted as a surety and yet stands on the senate floor to voice opposition to corruption, bad governance or other social vices. I just think that the Nigerian elite have failed us miserably. In other places, it will be a disgrace to be associated with this people. In Nigeria however, a fundraising and Thanksgiving welcome is organized after such a criminal. Dont be surprised to see Alams in church on sunday thanking "God for his Graciousness" with the "who is who" in Nigeria in attendance. They preacher or reverend will even bestow tributes and praises for the thief. It is unfortunate. The problem with Nigeria is true- Nigerians, but NOT EVERY NIGERIAN WILL STOOP SO LOW, thats for a fact!

Very true my dear, very true.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by McKren(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2007
while this is so sad, am not suprised

most chieves and emirs in Nigeria have always been custodians of corruption
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by PawPaw3(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2007
The problem with Nigeria is not Nigerians. The problem is the ruling elite and not the average Naijaman abeg. Don't lump us all together o.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by funloving(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2007
Alamieyeseigha: God Has Forgiven Me

FROM WILLIE ETIM (YENEGOA)

FORMER Bayelsa State governor, Dr Diepreye Alamieyeseigha yesterday returned home to a rousing welcome in Yenegoa, the state capital and his hometown, Amassoma. The former governor prayed for forgiveness for his enemies, just as he said God had forgiven him.
During a courtesy call on Governor Timipre Sylva at Government House shortly after his arrival, Alamieyeseigha thanked God for being alive.

At a civic reception in Amassoma, he apologised to all that he might have offended knowingly or unknowingly. While pledging his loyalty to the Nigerian State, the former governor however said he would continue to fight for the Ijaw cause.
Alamieyeseigha, who was incarcerated for over eight months in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for fraud and money laundering charges, was overwhelmed by the large crowd that gathered to welcome him back home after his ordeal. He thanked the people for what he called the show of love and support.
Flanked by former Senate President Adulphus Wabara, Alliance for Democracy (AD) presidential candidate in the last election, Chief Pere Ajuwa and former Speaker of the state House of Assembly Boyelayefa Debekeme
, Alamieyeseigha praised President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua and Vice President Goodluck Jonathan for their efforts at moving Nigeria forward.

He commended the President for listing the development of the Niger Delta on his seven-point agenda and pledged to work assiduously towards the attainment of peace, stability and justice in the country.
Alamieyeseigha said he had forgiven all those who must have contributed one way or the order to his removal as governor, insisting that he had resolved to put behind him all that had happened in the past and approach life with a new and the fear of God.

To this end, he said: " I equally have a covenant with God to forgive and forget all persons who might have hurt me knowingly or unknowingly just as I have obtained forgiveness from the creator over my own failings. The difficulties of the past months have only underscored our fallibility as human beings and brought to the fore, the need for a spiritual rebirth. It was a period of intense cogitation during which I went through spiritual soul searching and rejuvenation, which have brought me much closer to the creator."

According to him, what transpired over the last two years was ordained by God but that while in his sick bed, he had made a covenant with God, to give him the strength and the wisdom to selflessly serve Nigeria.
Alamieyeseigha said there was hardly any endeavour more glorious than serving one's people and country. "As I emerge from the dungeons, I do so with a renewed sense of responsibility and dedication," he said. "This is no time for recriminations, of unnecessary brooding over developments that we as humans have no control over."
He lamented that the Niger Delta had become embroiled in an orgy of violence and rebellion, in which precious lives were being lost while kidnappings, hostage taking, oil pipeline vandalisation among other socio-economic vices, were the order of the day.

Reiterating that the set back in the Niger Delta region was the fallout of many years of resource exploitation and abject neglect of the rights and welfare of the people, the former governor blamed both the rich multinational oil companies and previous governments for such neglect.
According to him, the crystallization of the Niger Delta crisis into a national problem could have been avoided if proper measures had been taken to provide basic amenities in the area.

In his speech, chairman of the occasion and presidential candidate of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in the last general elections, Chief Pere Ajuwa said the 'spirits of the Ijaw" were behind Alamieyesegha, stressing that the Ijaw would continue to agitate for their rights until justice was done to them. "We will not hand it over to anybody. God in heaven will see to it that we don't hand it over to anybody," Ajuwa declared.

Former Senate President Adolphus Wabara said he had come as representative of his people to welcome Chief Alamieyeseigha. " I am sure that if by tomorrow this event is aired, most Nigerians, particularly the dark ones, will be shocked by the rousing welcome Alamieyeseigha received," he observed.

In a welcome address read by one time commissioner for Finance, Mr Solomon Apreala the Amassoma community described Alamieyeseigha as a great son and the day as a memorable one.

Alamieyeseigha, who had earlier been received by Governor Timipre Sylva at the Government House was received by an unprecedented crowd at Amassoma for the event which was billed for 2pm but started at about 5.30pm.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article02
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by azorjiu(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2007
The article below was written by Dr David West when Alamieyeseigha was arrested in london.

It is so old, yet so true- a prophesy if we may call it one.

Nigerians are predictable. Our sense of positive judgement has been corroded by God-knows-what.

Wabara travelled all the way to Bayelsa to "represent our people".
Who are "our people"? Corrupt politicians like himself? Fie! Fie for shame!
Tomorrow, their will be a thanksgiving service and the clergy will tell of how God delivered Paul and Silas from the prison. He will liken his travails to those of the prophets.

That's what happens when "Our fathers' minds are dead and we are governed with our mothers' spirits"

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/david-west/100405.html

In the depraved psyche of the Nigerian, Alamieyeseigha, in all likelihood will return home to a robust and roaring reception if the British authorities spare him a hefty jail term for his alleged crime of money laundering. This expected reception will be consistent with the meaning of his name, "Diepreye" - "this is my own share, " for the embattled governor will indeed collect his own share of the gratuitousness that awaits him from his people, the Ijaws. It is a befitting irony as it belies the vitiated relationship between the rulers and the ruled, but more importantly, the tacit support rendered to the rulers by the ruled even in the face of perceived malfeasance and political vulgarity.

The giant drums beats will be heard several miles away from the Port-Harcourt International Airport where he most likely will make his landing. Perhaps, they will be heard as far as the campus of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST, which sits a respectable distance away from the airport. The VIP lounge will be closed and all travelers will be told to vacate for the arriving governor. Security will be at the highest, fierce-looking and heavily armed mobile policemen will guard the arrival lounge to the very routes the governor will take to his home state. There will be many in his motorcade, and the Nigerian flag will be flying high on the hood (bonnet) of his official pristine Mercedes Benz with the plate number "BSG 1", (Bayelsa State Government), denoting the first citizen of the state.

He will be accompanied by his sidekick, the deputy governor, Dr. Jonathan Goodluck, who had held the fort while the governor was "persecuted" by the colonial masters. Some favored state commissioners and statesmen will also be there to reaffirm their allegiance and fealty to the chief executive, less he forgets. Many opportunists will be present to see this historic event of the return of the great son of the Ijawland. There is simply no viable and acceptable reason for them to miss this occasion for anything on earth. Big traditional chiefs, not-so big ones, small ones, position seekers, "yesmen" (and women), civil servants, innocent school children, favor seekers, boot-lickers, and even some of his political enemies (though for different reasons) will also be there.

The only paved street, the main street in Yenagoa, the state capital, and the only two gas stations will be draped with welcome signs - "Welcome, Governor-General of the Ijaw Nation." Others will read, "Welcome home, Papa". Yet, some more will read, "God has heard our prayers and our enemies have been shamed." Once the arriving governor steps foot on the soil (Bayelsa), he will be received by yet another cadre of Ijaw chiefs, the same ones, perhaps, who went to Aso Rock to plead on his behalf. Their presence will be self-serving and multi-purposed, one carefully laced with egoistic tendencies. But that is fine for it is the very nature of the game. The importance of their presence is not lost on them for they know that it is important for the governor to take note of their loyalty in light of the handsome reward that will come at the opportune time. In this high stakes game of attention seeking, the drum beats will be elevated hitting its desired crescendo. The drummers and dancers, also seeking the governor's attention, will max their efforts to the high heavens in hopes of drumming some nairas their way.

Soon, it will be the turn of his fellow governors in the various government houses across the country. They will start making the roll call in Yenagoa to pledge solidarity with their comrade. Perhaps, Gov. Ngige of Anambra will be the first to extend a hand of comfort to his friend who was by his side during his litigious troubles with his godfather, Chris Ubah and the presidency. It would seem, after all, they both share a common enemy in the presidency. The Plateau State helmsman, Joshua Dariye, will also be there with an apology and a welcome on his lips. He will apologize because were it not for the fact that he absconded to Nigeria when he was arrested by the same London Police and later granted bail, Alamieyeseigha would have received a softer treatment and allowed to return to Nigeria pending further investigations.

For the Rivers State governor, Dr. Peter Odili, it will be a very short hike across the state lines to offer soothing words to his wounded colleague. Though in different political camps within the PDP, with the former belonging to the Obasanjo's camp and the later, Atiku's, the injurious nature of the governor's ordeal will dissipate any such dissimilitude and conjure a truce, even momentarily. Other governors will arrive one after the other, in style, to pay homage. Those who could not make it will send emissaries who will do well to pass on their welcome message. Yet again, it will be the turn of the traditional chiefs who will come in droves to present him with gifts and dubious chieftaincy titles. They will confer on him a new title - the highest in the land, the "Amanyanabo" of Ijawland, meaning, "the owner of Ijawland". May the good Lord forbid that their largesse and generosity cease at this point. They will proceed and present him special gifts in the form of wives with some as young as twelve, thirteen, fourteen, etc. If for nothing, they will be symbolic wives who will immediately go on the governor's payroll.

At this junction, the way will be paved for the institutions of higher education in the state to romance the governor. They will bestow on him multiple honorary doctorate degrees - letters of this, and doctor of that. This will be added to the one the governor already bought from the University of Northern Washington, an Internet degree-minting institution where he earned a doctorate degree in Strategic Management in only six months and with distinction, at that. But as is the case in this poorly developed state, the governor will have to wait to amass those honorary degrees until at such a time when he builds viable institutions of higher learning as there is none in spite of the N8 billion monthly federal allocation that goes into the coffers of the state.

In heaven's name, let no one forget the clergy in this carnival, of sorts. In the coming Sundays, there will be thanksgiving services at churches across the state. The governor will thank God for delivering him from the hands of the devil and for returning him to his people where he belongs. The clergy, not to lose out in this windfall, will offer prayers on his behalf, they know that a big donation is coming. They will ask the almighty to protect him from his enemies and give him the wisdom to rule the state. They will plead for Him to destroy his enemies and prosper his friends, which means they too will be prospered.

It will be time for the big companies to join the fray, even the oil companies owned by the British, will attempt to reconcile with the governor by taking out huge advertisements in the newspapers to welcome and praise him for his foresight and excellent leadership. They will distance themselves from the actions of the London Police. Smaller companies will spend their meager resources to take out ads in the newspaper exalting the governor and magnifying his achievements. There is something in there for them too, by so doing they know that state contracts garnished with juicy kickbacks and unearned dividends will come their way. Other stakeholders, namely members of the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, with the majority leader being the son-in-law of the governor, will also be there to re-pledge their loyalty in more ways than one to the "Father Christmas" in Yenagoa. This is after they must have received their share of the oil money in exchange for a promise not to pursue impeachment proceedings against the governor for the international disgrace bequeathed them by his alleged criminal actions.

Joining the carnival at this junction will be historians, speechwriters, spokesmen and women, press secretaries and journalists who will be well-paid to re-write history. The London Police will be the vile party in this whole affair while Alamieyeseigha will be painted in bright angelic colors. They will scream on the pages of the newspapers and distort the story of the governor's travails in London. There will be no mention of the millions of pounds found on him at the airport. There will also be no mention of the various mansions he owns in the UK, Nigeria and the US. Also going unmentioned will be the countless bank accounts in Yenagoa where millions of dollars have been lodged by various associates and family members of the governor. How dare they mentioned where the governor got the funds to pay for his stomach operation in Germany.

In this new story that will be told to Nigerians and the world, no one will hear of his record of non-performance and the rueful state of affairs in his state. They will put out a press statement claiming that they have a written apology from the British authorities sent to the governor through the British High Commission in Abuja, a claim no one can verify. They will inculpate others for the travails of the governor - Obasanjo, the federal government, his political enemies in the state and beyond, the British government, the London Police, even the United Nations, if care is not taken, might be pulled in as a party to this grand conspiracy against the governor and the Ijawnation he leads. In the end, a greater portion of the blame will be heaped on the horned head of the devil for planting a perfidious seed in the minds of the aforementioned parties in a fruitless effort to distract the governor from his fine work.

After all said and done, the governor might even get a call from Aso Rock requesting a meeting with the president. A presidential jet with all the trappings of power fully encamped will be flown to Port-Harcourt to fetch His Excellency. Thereafter, the two men will speak to the press and claim that they have reconciled their differences in the interest of the party, but most importantly, in the interest of one Nigeria. The president will then shower praises on the governor calling him a man of the people and an exemplary governor of all times. The governor will readily return the favor calling the president's election the best event in the country since October 1, 1960. Moments later, Alamieyeseigha's "sins" will be washed away by the streaming sweat and blood of the ordinary Nigerians who have been the true victims all along. It will be business as usual and all the parties involved will live happily thereafter in the great country called Nigeria.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by Danmasani(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2007
@azorjiu

True talk. its utterly disgusting that the Ijaws trooped out to welcome a convicted criminal who confessed to robbing them. It is a big shame! Im still not believing that this Alams guy could get such a reception despite all the "unhonorable" things he has done.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by typical: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2007
It wont be long till most of those mugus welcoming him start screaming that the leaders are responsible for their poverty and the lack of infrastructure. They will refuse to relate their acceptance of corrupt practices to their poverty and the lack of social amenities in the State.

Majority of Nigerians are 'mugus', knowingly or otherwise.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by chidichris(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2007
the problem here is not asking for his head but if the order is he who has not done what he did to throw the first stone, u will see all hands going down.
how long have alams been out of the post of gov? and what has chnaged there.
what the did new gov and now president do for the people that will warrant them to know alams was really a bad man.
it is important to know that some bad men are better than some good men.
who is sure that alams will not win another election in the state if he re-contests?
i was a young man when buhari took over power in 1983 and not knowing the implication then, i joined the older people in celebration little did i know shagari was a saint. things went on till our own man came up as a messaih and the celebration continued but events did not take long to show the man is evil so much prayers and preasures pushed him away for shonekon who was a passage for the no nonsense and anti corruption man (abacha) who leadership was next to hell but in our prayers and vission obj is the most qualified answer to our problems as he had done it in 1999 but his third term agenda and it refusal exposed nigerians to their payback time.
nigeria keeps on going down the drain by the day. i know and it is simple to say that the worst means of fighting corruption is through selectied justice which creates room for secred cows and scape goats, the touchables and the untouchables.
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by delwu(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
The problem with Nigeria is definitely not Nigerians,but the leaders of Nigeria who pretend they are out the intrest of the people and nation,and under  his guise loot OUR treasury sick.We need a total change of these our so called leaders,who have been recycling themselves since the inception of this country. Don't you guys generalise this problem,its not really a Nigerian problem,the leaders it is.Thank you
Re: Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves by typical: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2007
delwu:

The problem with Nigeria is definitely not Nigerians,but the leaders of Nigeria who pretend they are out the intrest of the people and nation,and under his guise loot OUR treasury sick.We need a total change of these our so called leaders,who have been recycling themselves since the inception of this country. Don't you guys generalise this problem,its not really a Nigerian problem,the leaders it is.Thank you

And the leaders are not picked from among Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Firs Boss Laments Nigeria's Over-dependence On Oil / Us Introduces Special Security Checks For Nigerians / Soludo Pays N420m Bribe To Get Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.