Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu (1900 Views)

Destruction Looming In Kano APC, Shekarau, Anti-ganduje Lawmakers Write Buni / Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO / Food Insecurity, Famine Looming In Nigeria - Edward Kallon Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by SafeNigeria: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 31, 2021
You say??
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Mrsoft3(m): 6:02am On Dec 31, 2021
SafeNigeria:
Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.
how do we combat crime when the people that are supposed to combat it are the ones sponsoring it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by lwisee: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2021
SafeNigeria:

This one weak me.

Which way Nigeria
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by StreetFight: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2021
I think it's good.

It's a population reduction strategy. Lagos population us too much.

Bunkerers should be allowed to die as they please, roasted.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by michlins(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you for doing what you're doing. Lalasticala please come take it to the front page
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by thesicilian: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2021
StreetFight:
I think it's good.

Is it only the bunkers that die in the fire?!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by FiverrTutor(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Please this guy's need to be stopped!!!! They should not bring what has been happening in the niger delta to Lagos. Gov of Lagos state need to do something fast!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by FarahAideed: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2021
I doubt you will see anyone to help you..the entire country is rotten to the core and the people love criminality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by helinues: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria long way to go is far more than Kuvuki land
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Tokskob2008: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Who is going to help now even when the government is involved in the shady rubbish cos the police and military are government themselves so who do we report to
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2021
SafeNigeria:

Mods push this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Thats why the number of filling stations there dey increase like churches
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
I doubt you will see anyone to help you..the entire country is rotten to the core and the people love criminality
Nigeria matter dey always tire me sometimes

Things are not working the way it should in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by ijoba22(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2021
StreetFight:
I think it's good.

Don't take this mindset to 2022
Nobody deserve to die.
Think about the innocent, someone like the OP.
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Quietmover(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2021
SafeNigeria:
This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .

The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..

this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.

If the military, police, CDA, IGP Special Tactical are also involve as YOU CLAIMED.

Then it's finished...

Meanwhile: Investment Investment Investment

Looking at investing in a digital agency?

I run a digital agency and we are preparing for upscaling next year.

If you will love to Invest for the space of 3 months.

All info about the business will be passed acrossed adequately.

Kindly contact, Check my signature
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by iamphilips(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2021
People doing anything to survive, even if it means Damaging the environment via oil pollution. Indigenous people of Ikorodu should learn from the current problems facing Ogoni people.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by BigYash: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Op Seun hardly move things like this to FP. If no be yash matter,snake,tonto and bobpreeky,then tribal war,he and his mods no dey move..

4 Likes

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by tamdun: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Quietmover:

If the military, police, CDA, IGP Special Tactical are also involve as YOU CLAIMED.

Then it's finished...

Of course they are involved, even the one going on in Niger delta, those military are involved, this country isn't getting better, we need total reset of this country

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Mercury12(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2021
This is bad....
An online campaign should be started to expose those involved in the illegal activities to the world.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2021
All of a sudden...this bunkery trend where soldiers are partaking in the act, is springing up every where in the south.

It is the main reason for the black soot in Rivers State...as in the last year, kpo-fire is springing up in every corner. Everybody now knows somebody that partakes in the cooking at midnight.

There was indeed a country.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2021
The same thing I saw at Umuagwo, Imo State, last Sunday. That one was even bold. They built a fence by the road side and you get to see cars packed and ready for distribution. I never liked any Soldier and seeing that only worsened my dislike for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Anny98(f): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2021
I wish you all the best of holidays and a Happy New Year!

smiley
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by FarahAideed: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nigeria matter dey always tire me sometimes

Things are not working the way it should in Nigeria

Very tiring , both leaders and followers all don cast

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Oblongata: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
I had 2 lands there that I sold off because of the fracas that occurred few years back. The government should do something about it quickly before it degenerates to full scale...but then again, the government is busy with 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2021
The criminality going on in Ikorodu is from another planet but who do you want to hold in this case of oil bunkering ? The military and police are ALL involved, I'm from Bayelsa state based in Ph and I can authoritatively tell you that no bunkering can take place without the active participation of security operatives who might even have their own cooking points.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Lamasta(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2021
OP you should have taken some pix for evidence na
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Weyrehmod: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm doomed
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by SafeNigeria: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Lamasta:
OP you should have taken some pix for evidence na
. ,...how do you want to take the pictures,if they see any trace's of trying to take pics or anybody sees you then that person it's dead because it's a big cartel.

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Igbokid: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Naija
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Igbokid: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
StreetFight:
I think it's good.

It would have been nice but innocent folks would suffer too
Re: Seun Help Us Push This.....another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu by Lamasta(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2021
SafeNigeria:
. ,...how do you want to take the pictures,if they see any trace's of trying to take pics or anybody sees you then that person it's dead because it's a big cartel.
Tho dangerous but its one way to know that truly something of such is going on in that area

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Hail Amaechi, The Dan Amanar Daura / After Killing Pastors In Igbo Land IPOB Adds Sunday To Sit At Home - PHOTOS / Osinbajo The Betrayal: See Reactions As Osinbajo's JUDAS Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.