Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is This True About Jigawa State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Jigawa State? (416 Views)

Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Jigawa State? by todaynewsreview: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
In Jigawa state, you only pay 10,000 as school fees for a session in the state owned University, and get a scholarship of 60,000 every session for paying 10,000 SCHOOOL fees.

Female indigenes school for free, from primary to PhD level no matter the course of study, you still get a scholarship of 60,000.
This is one of the state with the best road network in all of Nigeria. Street lights never goes off.
This state never owes it workers, prompt payment ......she is just 27 years old.
Every indigenous student is on 75% scholarship, no matter where you are schooling, they government will refund your money once you can prove you are an indigene.
This things are facts I witnessed. You can confirm it too.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jigawa State? by christejames(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2021
It could be true because that's like a subtle way to make them accept to be educated up to the tertiary level...

As for the road network in the state, for a fact it's true just like most northern cities, last year when I traveled through Jigawa state from Azare in Bauchi state to Kano enroute Abuja, mehn, when we arrived Jigawa so cool and smooth their NYSC camp is one of the coolest in the country.

I pray for more educational renaissance of Nigerian especially our northern folks.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jigawa State? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Bayelsa's yeye Governor has left this chatroom cool

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jigawa State? by SpatialKing(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Duste is the worst place to stay...
Re: Is This True About Jigawa State? by todaynewsreview: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2021
SpatialKing:
Duste is the worst place to stay...
What are your reasons?

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Of Military Uniform For Electioneering Campaign Posters Is Illegal / Sasa: 10 Months After Bloody Clash, Yoruba, Hausa Traders Reunite / Obasanjo: I Am Done With PDP, I Can't Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.