Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer (184 Views)

I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Know This In January 2021 As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
I wish I know this in January 2021 as a freelancer

Many times when you want to withdraw your money from PayPal you will be at the mercy of exchanger giving you bad rate

Sometimes, they might even eloped with your money that's why am grateful to God for this great gift. Hear is my story

Hi, my name is kemi a fellow nairalander I wanted to find a way to withdraw my PayPal funds and receive it in dollars but I could not until one of my nysc FRD introduce me to DewXchange on WhatsApp.

I was sceptical due to people eloping off with your money so I tried it with $100 and so so happy right now

I just received my PayPal in dollars and with a low transaction fee now I was able to exchange my cash for #560 per $1.

Now I can't wait to work with them again
If you also want to be part of this WhatsApp DewXchange on 090-5656-0668

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Dropshipping / Dispatch Bike For Sale / You Are Invited - Investment & Financial Prosperity Conference 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.