Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,255 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Deleted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deleted (233 Views)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Slamdunkpro: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Deleted by ignis: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
You can't be earning that much and lack common sense to make decisions

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Slamdunkpro: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
[..
Re: Deleted by ignis: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Slamdunkpro:

That is false generalization. Earning a salary only means that you have skills employers are willing to pay for. It doesn't by any means imply that you understand the intricacies of decision making. This is the first time that I am facing this kinda decision making, I am only 3years out of school. So forgive my naivety

Sorry, how old are you ?
Re: Deleted by smilinguy: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abuja over Lagos any time, any day. The quality of life in Abuja cannot be compared to Lagos. Lagos is too crowded, too stressful, too polluted. But at the end of the day, it's your decision.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Chosen A Carrera / Why Should I Invest In My Youth? / Birthday Hangout With Copywriting And Graphics Design W/taiwo Orbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.