Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2022 (422 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2021 / A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2022 by tophumble(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
*PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE YEAR 2022 BY ADEWUMI 'TOPE HUMBLE*

*YEAR EMPHASIS:* 2022; My Year of Divine Restoration - Isaiah 49:8-26

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR 2022*

1. *2022 shall be a year of divine riches*

2. *God hates complain, one of the reason why a lot of people are where they are is because they complain a lot. In 2022 move from complaining to appreciation and you will see God move in your life.*

3. *Regardless of how 'funny' the economy will be in 2022 (I see the economy refusing to be saved), by the end of the year, the righteous will count their blessings*

4. *In the race that will lead to 2023 election, at all levels men will know that the race is not for the swift neither the battle for the strong*

5. *There will be fierce judgement for police officers who aid and abate crime, they shall be exposed and disgraced*

6. *Some youths will make conscious effort to rescue Nigeria, but because they lack unity of purpose, their efforts will not yield much fruits*

7. *If the issue of insecurity is not tackled fast, it will be taken to the door step of our leaders*

8. *I see a mighty hand lifting people out of hopelessness, many that have pass through hopeless situation shall be celebrated in 2022*

9 *As a nation, we are religious but our heart is far from God, in 2022, God want us to return to Him and prosper*

10. *Be vigilant and prayerful because in 2022, social vices and wickedness (ritual killing, cultism, sexual immorality etc.) will increase, but the consequences will be obvious. The sin of men will find them out (expose them)*

11. *I see a black cloud on an Africa country. Let us pray for Africa against flags being flown at half mast*

*INSTRUCTIONS TO THE NATION NIGERIA*

Hosea 14: 1 - 9

*PRAYER POINT FOR THE YEAR 2022*

1. Isaiah 62:2 - Oh Lord God, call me by a new name in the year 2022

2. Psalm 68:35 - My father, my father, give me strength and power in the year 2022

3. Zechariah 2:5 - Oh Lord God, be unto me a wall of fire round about in the year 2022

4. Micah 4:5 - Lord regardless of the situation, give me the grace to follow you forever

5. Lamentations 3:56 - Oh Lord be attentive to my cry

6. Psalm 86:17 - God, show me a token for good

7. Hosea 2:23 - Oh God, show mercy unto us

8. Lamentations 5:21 - Lord God, restore us as a nation

*I decree as a Prophet of God that in the year 2022, God will restore unto you all that the devil has taken from you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen*

God bless u.

✍� *Adewumi Tope Humble*
Re: Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2022 by tophumble(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2022 by tophumble(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
CONFIRMATION OF PROPHECY

Prophecy number 7

https://www.nairaland.com/6933946/dorcas-vem-wife-deputy-chief

(1) (Reply)

It's 2022, Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods Are Still In A Spiritual Cage / God Isn't The Reason I Made It This Far / The Difference Between Hades And The Lake Of Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.