Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Major Generalizations About Tall People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Major Generalizations About Tall People (351 Views)

Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Generalizations About Tall People by Moneyfem: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
MAJOR GENERALIZATIONS ABOUT TALL PEOPLE

A generalization is a general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases. It is what people observe and commonly think about a person, a place, career, etc. A generalization may be fallacious sometimes and may not apply to all in the category of discussion.

Below are some of generalizations about tall people:

1. They are proud and rude. Tall women are not submissive to their husbands.

2. They are more influential regardless of status.

3. Tall men womanize more than average and short men.

4. Tall women usually look for taller men to date/marry. They don't like going for shorter men.

5. Tall guys don't mind to marry shorter ladies.

6. They are domineering and bullish. They like to intimidate and control their shorter fellows.

7. They get bigger opportunities in the economy and in politics.

8. Tall men can perform better on bed.

You may add yours. Which of them do you think are true and which are fallacious by your experience and observations?

We shall look at another set of people in the next episode of Generalization Series.

OWOFEM.
Re: Major Generalizations About Tall People by emetisuccess(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some how not true
Re: Major Generalizations About Tall People by Moneyfem: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
emetisuccess:
U sure say u well like this?

Why did you type this? You're simply required to add or subtract from the list based on your personal observations and conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Major Generalizations About Tall People by emetisuccess(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Moneyfem:

Why did you type this? You're simply required to add or subtract from the list based on your personal observations and conclusion.

my brother from another mother no mind me oooo. Na just number 3 i read oooo.
Re: Major Generalizations About Tall People by Moneyfem: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
emetisuccess:

my brother from another mother no mind me oooo. Na just number 3 i read oooo.

Ok Sir.

(1) (Reply)

NOC Engineer / Reasons Why You Should Learning UI/UX Design / Area Sales Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.