Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is Copywriting Still The Boss And Will It Remain So? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Copywriting Still The Boss And Will It Remain So? (128 Views)

I Need Help/job .My boss And her husband humiliated me / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Copywriting Still The Boss And Will It Remain So? by ValeeLove(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Copywriting is regarded to as the boss in sales above every other high income skill on the planet and maybe even beyond, to the best of my knowledge. Lol. My question is, has that crown been taken...if not, will it be by the end of 2022 or in the nearest future?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Whatsapp Website For Your Business / The Art Of Writing A Winning Business Plan / Youtube: How To Make Money Through Video Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.