Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra (19834 Views)

Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted / 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Residents Uncover Kidnappers’ Den Opposite Police Headquarters Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha u must be in severe pains because they annihilate your kinsmen. Cannibalist

That’s rich coming from a brain-d£ad almajiri whose kinsmen roast bus passengers like suya.... Tah! Cannibals are a thousand times better than you
Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by christistruth01: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

The guy in the second photo looked like he has been in the cell for quite sometime

They can't tell us that guy is a kidnapper or just arrested. Mba

Modified: The first picture could be staged. This guy looks like he has been incarcerated for long

It was the same guy in the Car that was in the second Photo

If the Navy question them and search the forest well enough they.may be able to rescue the Latest set of People IPOB Cannibals stashed away for their food supply

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by Sunday2021: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
shigishege:
it's like you just broke loose, if not you won't quote me anyhow. I'm talking about Navy not Army. Army are built to go on general area, but Air Force and Navy if not in a strange conditions like this, they have thier designate areas.
really? You know nothing. The airforce have the ground troops who perform their duties on land, water and air. So also the Navy they have troops that carry out operation in on land and air. We have personnels of the Navy in operation safe haven in Jos. can you tell us what they are doing there? Instead of asking questions in order to learn you are busy showcasing your foolishness online. If you don't know anything about the military then just shut up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by warlordd(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Ehen... Were the kidnappers swimming in the river Niger? Why would d Navy leave the port, leave the river, to go into ochan forest?

Arguing rvbbish...when a naval Base is being established in Kano. A desert. Tell me which river is in Kano?

Abeg I'm done with this argument jawe.
If u are not a bad element u should be hailing the navy for a job well done.
Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by Njc1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
I dey tell you..�[quote author=helinues post=108964371]

The guy in the second photo looked like he has been in the cell for quite sometime..
Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by Ekpeitit(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
See how the Biafran fools are arguing about the authority of the Nigerian navy to enter the forest and arrest criminals?
Yes the navy special forces can fight on land, in America, the marines corp and the navy seal are the first to be called upon when there is a difficult task.
Instead of worrying about the insecurity, cannibalism and kidnapping in the South East and appreciating the effort of the Nigerian government to help them, these idiots are busy arguing about the legality of the navy to help maintain law and order in their Biafran shithole.
I blame the Nigerian government for sending law enforcement to Biafran territory and wasting Nigeria's money and Niger Delta oil money,we should allow the idiots to completely destroy themselves.
For the Biafran fools who kept wondering why the Niger Delta did not want to join their stupid Biafra agitation, I hope you understand why now.
I am very proud of my Niger Delta people for being intelligent enough to see through these Biafran cannibals and kidnappers and for having the guts to tell them NO,we always knew that Biafran people are useless.
Please withdraw our law enforcement and armed forces from Biafra and allow Biafrans to destroy eachother.
Ewu Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by NGpatriot: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Just look at the cannibal.

I wonder how many innocent people this one don roast and shop like suya with garri.

Na wa for these ipob terrorist cannibals o..
Re: 10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra by lordmans(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
Like every other thing in the dead country ..journalism is also BS.

Country where nobody knows his job. Malami will be doing the president's job. DSS will b doing the jobs of vigilantes and kidnappers.. Navy will leave the sea and be doing the job of the army. Such confusion and Incompetence can only be seen in a banana republic. Shame.

Most of the times you guys will just condemn any action of the security agencies to bring sanity back to your communities and yet still complain about insecurity. This may be due to ignorance or pure hate.

For your information the navy base at Onitsha is an outpost unit, which means it's a frontline force for the main Operation Bases which are far away from you guys as they're stationed at Calabar, Portharcout, Akwa Ibom for the eastern areas. These Operation Bases have large coverage, and have Forward Operating Bases FOBs as first line of response along the waterways inshore and offshore. But Outposts like you have in Onitsha and some parts of Nigeria are to act closers to land as first response in sting operations, internal security and military aid to civil authorities. Special forces are amphibious in nature, they operate both on land and sea. Such operation are also going on in some areas in the northeast.

So, if you check among the constitutional duties of the Nigerian Navy, you will see what the fourth roles is. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice / Sanwo-Olu Declares Free BRT Rides, Toll On Christmas, New Year Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.