Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court (6929 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Swears In 57 Council Chairmen, Says It Is Time For Work / Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ / Sanwo-olu Swears In 35 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assigns Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Tmb78(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
seunmsg:

No now. We can’t throw our daughter away because she’s married to an Igbo man. Since she’s competent and qualified for the position, i see no problem with her appointment. Na Igbo she marry, she no kill person.
But Igbos here always claim Igbo men no dey marry Yoruba women na! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by LadiIshola(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
NaijirianKing:
See this list. Interesting...

This is the same group in the south that will claim the North is monopolizing every available position. But, we can see the truth plainly listed. In a state of almost 20 million, no one here is from NC, NE, or NW.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

How many times have those from NC, NE and NW appointed other Nigerians in their judiciary? Some of you just want to talk for talking sakes, zero cerebral activities!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by gazza07(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tinubu puppet on the beat. All are loyal to tinubu and affiliated to apc
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by NaijirianKing: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
So you see
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by seunmsg(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tmb78:
But Igbos here always claim Igbo men no dey marry Yoruba women na! grin grin grin

You should know them for their empty talks and chest beating.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Occurstaem(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
LadiIshola:

How many times have those from NC, NE and NW appointed other Nigerians in their judiciary? Some of you just want to talk for talking sakes, zero cerebral activities!!!
Please don't dignify that dude with a response again.
You could tell from his comment that something is wrong with him.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by walefresh3(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Occurstaem:

Please don't dignify that dude with a response again.
You could tell from his comment that something is wrong with him.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Seun360(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Remove the Nwachukwu woman, the moment you marry outside, you belong to your husband's state.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by nisai: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
walefresh3:

They should remove that Yoruba woman bearing nwanchukwu... Once u don marry nyamiri u are no longer entitle to anything in all Yoruba lands including the one in basia , Brazil... grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin No now haba
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by LadiIshola(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
NaijirianKing:
So you see no problem with excluding Northerners completely while having SW (Yoruba) and SE (Igbo) names?

A list exclusively made up of southerners... and yet you see nothing wrong...

Interesting, don't @ me again until you can tell me what is wrong with this list.

Maybe the North should withhold votes from any southern candidates in 2023, then maybe you'll see what is wrong with this your "southern" list.

Lol, f*uck you! f*uck your votes!! F*uck the Nor'th!!!..... You guys are begining to irritate me with your goat brain and how you reason.... Na brain be this abi potopoto??!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
NaijirianKing:

This is the same group in the south that will claim the North is monopolizing every available position. But, we can see the truth plainly listed. In a state of almost 20 million, no one here is from NC, NE, or NW.

You're a bastard. How many Southerners are judges in the North? Useless cow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
gazza07:
Tinubu puppet on the beat. All are loyal to tinubu and affiliated to apc

Go and meet Ikpeazu to give your mother 500 Naira

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
NaijirianKing:
So you see no problem with excluding Northerners completely while having SW (Yoruba) and SE (Igbo) names?

A list exclusively made up of southerners... and yet you see nothing wrong...

Interesting, don't @ me again until you can tell me what is wrong with this list.

Maybe the North should withhold votes from any southern candidates in 2023, then maybe you'll see what is wrong with this your "southern" list.

Can you tell us a single state out of the 19 Northern states where a Southerner is a judge.
You withold your votes, we stop giving jobs to Northerners in the South, we withhold our VAT and our oil. Let bandits kill you plenty.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by gazza07(m): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Not funny, but your governor is still a puppet and tinubu still owns u and your generation
Chimaokigwe:

Go and meet Ikpeazu to give your mother 500 Naira
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2022
gazza07:
Not funny, but your governor is still a puppet and tinubu still owns u and your generation

Your generations will come to Lagos to serve our children. Your unborn children are our slaves.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by nedekid: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2022
xangerar:
To now sit and do the job they craved for is what counsel and litigants hope for. No be to hustle job and then have 1001 reasons why the court won't sit now and then.
Lagos judiciary no de joke oh. Atleast at the state high courts. The past few years of my matter, the few judges I have met have always been punctual and sitted. Very professional. It is the parties involved that cause delays.
Kudos to Lagos state judiciary.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Lindodo20: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2022
NaijirianKing:

Early in this new year you don dey smoke weed

Efulefu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by BarrElChapo(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2022
I already persons bearing names with current & retired judges of the Lagos Judiciary.
Its obvious that it's a selection based on who know who angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by gazza07(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
We all know who slaves are! Meanwhile, I just pass like 20 of your brothers now, all of 'em hands up for me shouting "tuale baba, omo adugbo". I gave them 200naira shaa, na so I dey help their miserable area boys life
Chimaokigwe:

Your generations will come to Lagos to serve our children. Your unborn children are our slaves.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
gazza07:
We all know who slaves are! Meanwhile, I just pass like 20 of your brothers now, all of 'em hands up for me shouting "tuale baba, omo adugbo". I gave them 200naira shaa, na so I dey help their miserable area boys life

Go and give your parents in the village 20 pounds so they won't die of starvation. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by gazza07(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
For your little mind and brain, life starts and ends in lagos. I'm damn sure you're still living with your parents, impregnant some area girl and she born for u, spends most of your time at bet shop and baba ijebu kiosk. Typical them them
Chimaokigwe:

Go and give your parents in the village 20 pounds so they won't die of starvation. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
gazza07:
For your little mind and brain, life starts and ends in lagos. I'm damn sure you're still living with your parents, impregnant some area girl and she born for u, spends most of your time at bet shop and baba ijebu kiosk. Typical them them

Nyamiri say na impregnant. cheesy grin
Which kind okoro ingirish be this?
All these wawa osu Igbos no go kill person.

Your parents could not give you money, could not give you home training. Even education, they couldn't educate you. What did they now do for you? Mr. Impregnant grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by gazza07(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rest. Go and think about your life, am done schooling your slave ass
Chimaokigwe:

Nyamiri say na impregnant. cheesy grin
Which kind okoro ingirish be this?
All these wawa osu Igbos no go kill person.

Your parents could not give you money, could not give you home training. Even education, they couldn't educate you. What did they now do for you? Mr. Impregnant grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In Newly Appointed Judges Of Lagos State High Court by Chimaokigwe: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
gazza07:
Rest. Go and think about your life, am done schooling your slave ass

Go and school your parents, wawa osu illiterate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? / Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria / Hurricane Irene Alert For Nairalanders In US

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.