Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Programmers,web/graphics Designers And Social Media Experts Needed In Abuja. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Programmers,web/graphics Designers And Social Media Experts Needed In Abuja. (212 Views)

Programmers,graphics Designers And Social Media Experts Needed In Abuja. / Any Web & Graphics Designer Professional In Oshogbo / Download Free Digital Course: Learn Web/graphics Design, Digital Marketing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers,web/graphics Designers And Social Media Experts Needed In Abuja. by soffafrica: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
I am in need of people with the following skills to join my team.
i will provide office work space and projects contracts for the team while we share profits.

1. Programmers (Front and Back Page)
2. App Developers
3. Social Media marketing experts
4. Graphic Designers
5. Web Designers

interested persons should call/whatsapp 07038901590.
Re: Programmers,web/graphics Designers And Social Media Experts Needed In Abuja. by X0X0(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
I'm a great graphics and User interface designer, I can personally show you some of my work, but I'm based in Lagos and ready to work remotely if that could work..reply or just text
Re: Programmers,web/graphics Designers And Social Media Experts Needed In Abuja. by soffafrica: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
X0X0:
I'm a great graphics and User interface designer, I can personally show you some of my work, but I'm based in Lagos and ready to work remotely if that could work..reply or just text
Ok,you can hit me up on whatsapp let me see what you have got.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Up To 25 Groups In Whatsapp? / COVID 19 mask for sale in bulk / Solidity Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.