Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men (581 Views)

Only Igbo Women Should Respond / Nigerian Women Should Stop Wearing Wrappers Completely; Gowns Are Better!!! / Why Women Should Protest Against One Man To One Wife Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men by LiberatedGirl: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
If a Man comes up to a Woman in a Stupid way a woman has every right to be Nasty. Men must approach women with Love and Respect. Eventhough some women will be Nasty to you if you come with Love and Respect. So Men Watch how you approach Women. I don't mind if a poor man approachs me, if he is intelligent I will chat with him. Men please try to understand Women Hate Stupid men more than they hate Poor men. Stupid men are dangerous because Women feel the stupidity it's like a pain in a woman's Head. A stupid man takes a Woman's energy away. Two Stupid Men commented on my posts today for the first time today and I felt energy leave my body. So please if you see me behaving in.a rude manner I hate stupid men. Stupid men should stay in their own place. I HATE STUPID MEN. KEEP YOUR STUPIDITY TO YOURSELF.
Re: Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men by LiberatedGirl: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
The reason is men transmitt who they are to Women. If you are a Sensitive Woman You know who a man is immediately. Who he is is transmitted to you. Sadly Nigerian Women have lost this transmission ability they now look for money and gifts to be transmitted into their souls. A real man will transmit himself into you and you will be full of life. You think Jesus Christ is the only one that can transmitt himself into people ? It's a God Given ability for Human's to transmit who they are. That is why you love some people on social media and you hate others. I hate Stupid people. I love poor people but Stupid people have no place in my life. Call me wicked if you like. Jesus said " Do not give what is Holy to the dogs, do not cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn around and tear you to pieces ". Jesus calls Stupid People dogs and Swine. Pigs.
Re: Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men by LiberatedMe: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Very True LiberatedGirl.
Re: Women Should Be Nasty To Stupid Men by LiberatedMe: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Keep On Being Nasty To Stupid And Hurtful Men. That's What They Deserve.

(1) (Reply)

Soetan: No king is “Imperial Majesty” in Nigeria / The Yoruba People, A Story / The Origin Of Yoruba Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.