Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings (433 Views)

A Customer Paid Me With The Old #500 This Morning / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / "800,000 Firms Have Never Paid Taxes In Nigeria" - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by ifyclose2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
In 2019 I opened an account with the sports betting company http://ng.saharagames.com using the username: ifyclose. My user ID was 1972. Between December 3rd, 2019 and December 4th, 2019, I won a series of stakes which totaled 3,955,419 Naira. But to my greatest surprise, a few moments later, I noticed I could no longer log in to my account. I began getting the error message "INVALID USERNAME/PASSWORD". This is impossible because I KNOW my username and password. I complained to their customer service which uses the numbers 08092338100 and 08092338111, but they were not saying anything meaningful to me. It's obvious my account was deliberately disabled by the website owner (Jeff Halloran) because he didn't want to pay me my winnings. So I decided to report to the Competition Bureau Of Canada. The complaint was assigned the file number R70478. But it has been 2 years since I made that complaint and I still haven't gotten any feedback from them. So I sent them a reminder today.

The website http://ng.saharagames.com is owned by a Canadian citizen named Jeff Halloran of 6 Bunhill Court, Ajax, Ontario L1Z1X5, CA. His Linkedin page is https://ca.linkedin.com/in/jehalloran. I confronted him several times about this issue via email, but he was very arrogant and never agreed to pay me my winnings.

Please anyone who can help me out with this, contact me via Whatsapp 08131002053

Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by ifyclose2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
More

Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by ifyclose2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeff Halloran, the owner of Saharabet

Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
ifyclose2:
Jeff Halloran

Use trusted people like betnaija una nogo gree

1 Like

Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by nickyvil: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why did you stake with non registered bet company in Nigeria.. You should have open an account with well known betting platform( bet9naija/betking).

1 Like

Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by ifyclose2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
nickyvil:
Why did you stake with non registered bet company in Nigeria.. You should have open an account with well known betting platform( bet9naija/betking).
I have accounts with most well-known betting companies in Nigeria. SAHARAGAMES was just carrying an ITF TENNIS MARKET that was absent in most other betting websites at the time. That's why I opened an account with them.
Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by MotivationKG(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
ifyclose2:

I have accounts with most well-known betting companies in Nigeria. SAHARAGAMES was just carrying an ITF TENNIS MARKET that was absent in most other betting websites at the time. That's why I opened an account with them.

Bro, message me on Whatsapp if you really want to get your money back.

F2f included if you want.
Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by nickyvil: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
ifyclose2:

To be honest with it, it will be very very very difficult to win this case because they are not fully registered in Nigeria.. Try to make a research and see if your the only one or not this kind of a thing happens to.
Re: Saharagames Never Paid Me My N3.9 Million Winnings by nickyvil: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
The website is not opening now self and its not even on playstore.

(1) (Reply)

Everything One Must Know About Vaping - CBD Vape In The UK / 4 Proven Online Business You Can Do In 2022 / Multichoice Increases Prices Of Gotv, Dstv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.