Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth (275 Views)

Daily Crypto Currency Trading Update / Daily Crypto Currency Trading Signal Update (90% accurate) / ETHUSD Trading Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
This thread is a Sensitization Thread to those who are Reaching Out To Me To Learn My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING.

Many of you come to my Timeline addressing me as you please.

I believe this is not the fault of No One. However, To Everyone - There is a Name for Everyone to be Addressed with.

Out of All The Threads I've Created and Written on Nairaland; Quite alot of people reach out to me PARTICULARLY to learn about My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING which I Refer to As Bitcoin Bureaucracy (PayPal Arbitrage).

They reachout because they realise how Simple, Eazi and Faster it is To Multiply Money in Hours - Digitally..!!

These days, People barely reach out to me for Agricultural Exploits simply because they feel AGRICULTURE is A Slower Approach To Earn Money. However, this is FALSE.

Hence, This Year 2022; I'll be making sure to Approach My Agricultural Financial Sensitization in A EASY TO UNDERSTAND PRACTICAL WAY That will ENGAGE Majority of My Readers to TAKE ACTIONS Towards Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM Through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISES which has Always Been My Ultimate Way of Making More and Multiplying Money.

I'll create a Seperate Thread for This. Look out for it.

However, The purpose of this thread is to Correct The Wrong Impression of Those Addressing Me as Whatever They Please.

Secondly, I would Utilize The Thread To Convey More ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING TRANSACTIONS like I started out in Year 2021.

PS:
The Screenshot below represents My Conversation with One of My Intending Subscribers of The BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY.

Read up and Learn.

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
This thread is a Sensitization Thread to those who are Reaching Out To Me To Learn My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING.

Many of you come to my Timeline addressing me as you please.

I believe this is not the fault of No One. However, To Everyone - There is a Name for Everyone to be Addressed with.

Out of All The Threads I've Created and Written on Nairaland; Quite alot of people reach out to me PARTICULARLY to learn about My ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING which I Refer to As Bitcoin Bureaucracy (PayPal Arbitrage).

They reachout because they realise how Simple, Eazi and Faster it is To Multiply Money in Hours - Digitally..!!

These days, People barely reach out to me for Agricultural Exploits simply because they feel AGRICULTURE is A Slower Approach To Earn Money. However, this is FALSE.

Hence, This Year 2022; I'll be making sure to Approach My Agricultural Financial Sensitization in A EASY TO UNDERSTAND PRACTICAL WAY That will ENGAGE Majority of My Readers to TAKE ACTIONS Towards Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM Through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISES which has Always Been My Ultimate Way of Making More and Multiplying Money.

I'll create a Seperate Thread for This. Look out for it.

However, The purpose of this thread is to Correct The Wrong Impression of Those Addressing Me as Whatever They Please.

Secondly, I would Utilize The Thread To Convey More ZERO-RISK CURRENCY TRADING TRANSACTIONS like I started out in Year 2021.

PS:
The Screenshot below represents My Conversation with One of My Intending Subscribers of The BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY.

Read up and Learn.

More.

1 Share

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

More.

More

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=LifeSolutionsTV post=108966436][/quote]

In Life, You have got to Address Everyone as Regards to How You Want to be Addressed.

It is The First Commandment of SELF KNOWLEDGE.

So, Particularly - You All Should be Aware of Who I Am.

As it was written - That in The Last Days; When The Trumpet Shall Sound and The Son of Man Shall Arise To Empower His People - Those Who Are Ready To Learn and Hearken Unto Him.

Mathew 24: 31 - 33

31 The great trumpet will sound, and he will send out his angels to the four corners of the earth, and they will gather his chosen people from one end of the world to the other. 32 "Let the fig tree teach you a lesson. When its branches become green and tender and it starts putting out leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you will know that the time is near, ready to begin.

My Mission on Earth Here is Very CLEAR.

It is Historically , Spiritually and Symbolically CLEAR.

My Mission Here is To Raise MULTI-MILLIONAIRES from Those Who Are Financially Struggling in Life Through AGRICULTURAL TRADING(A) .

My Mission Here is To Raise MULTI-MILLIONAIRES from Those Who Are Already involved in BUSINESS TRADING (B).

My Mission Here is To Raise MULTI-MILLIONAIRES By Sensitizing Those Who Already Have The REQUIRED Money To MULTIPLY Their Funds Through My CURRENCY TRADING (C).

Life is That SIMPLE as A,B,C.

Life is Really As SIMPLE as Escaping The RAT-RACE and Achieving Financial Freedom Through PRACTICAL WORK MODELS that are as SIMPLE as:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING,

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

Many People already Engage in These Three Avenues of Wealth Creation, However - They Still STRUGGLE in Them Despite All The HARD WORK They Put into Them.

It is really not By HARD WORK.

Making Multi-Millions Through These 3 SIMPLE Avenues comes with Taking THE RIGHT ACTIONS Upon The Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding That I TEACH To People.

So, If You Want to Achieve Multi-Millions in Year 2022; This Thread amongst Many of My YEAR 2022 FINANCIAL THREADS are Exactly What You Want to FOLLOW and Take CONCRETE ACTIONS Towards.

1 Share

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some Hours Later....

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Some Hours Later....

Go Tell The Rest of The World That: "The Trumpet Hath Sounded, and You Have Found HIM That is THE MESSIAH OF AFRIKA. " shocked

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Some Hours Later....

The Screenshot Message entails:

A Free Way To Earn about $50 Monthly from Coinbase. Seek ENLIGHTENMENT, and I'll Grant You UNDERSTANDING.

Re: Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth by LifeSolutionsTV: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Feel You All in Year 2022 and Beyond. ���

(1) (Reply)

Safemoon Cash Contract Address, Safemoon Cash Coingecko / The Amazing App That Will Put More Money In Your Hand / Call Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.