Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones (12655 Views)

Abia To Convert Criminal Hideouts To Market / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / 39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Irupetepete: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
I am in pains..
Affliction shall not rise again the third term
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by itsme01: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Seyi Makinde goofed on internal security
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by MTNNG(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
'
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
itsme01:
Seyi Makinde goofed on internal security

He goofed in all areas of governance. He lacks initiative, cognitive expression of knowledge and sound judgement. The other day he promised to build an overhead bridge at the junction of Alesinloye market and Iyaganku. It's a caller-in on the radio programme who corrected him that it was needless doing so because of the terrain. He knows next to nothing. I was surprised earlier today to see on a billboard mounted by his asslickers that Makinde is the best GOVERNOR ever in Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by itsme01: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

He goofed in all areas of governance. He lacks initiative, cognitive expression of knowledge and sound judgement. The other day he promised to build an overhead bridge at the junction of Alesinloye market and Iyaganku. It's a caller-in on the radio programme who corrected him that it was needless doing so because of the terrain. He knows next to nothing. I was surprised earlier today to see on a billboard mounted by his asslickers that Makinde is the best GOVERNOR ever in Oyo state.

The praise singers won't let him reason properly, a house was burning in my area around New gbagi, we reached out to Fire Service thinking they now have new trucks as promised by Makinde, we got a major shocker when the old rickety trucks came... To make matters very worse, thugs came in hundreds to stop the fire fighters and demand money yet police did nothing

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hum un
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
itsme01:

The praise singers won't let him reason properly, a house was burning in my area around New gbagi, we reached out to Fire Service thinking they now have new trucks as promised by Makinde, we got a major shocker when the old rickety trucks came... To make matters very worse, thugs came in hundreds to stop the fire fighters and demand money yet police did nothing

The sad part is that all the politicians are the same, PDP and APC. I've vowed never to vote again. I've discovered that it's like empowering my Oppressors. Lord have mercy.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by haslaw(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
matrix199:
Always buy a new phone. It saves 'nine'.
Just imagine the trouble unsuspecting/innocent buyers of these stolen phones would have gotten into if the phones were tracked.

Best advice of the months. Some people are in jail just because they couldn't explain how they came about the phone they bought in a shady way.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by babtoundey(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ibadan is becoming a den of criminals. pilferer, armed robbers, hooligans and tout are becoming bold that they operate unchecked.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by clothingonline(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Call the owners go collect the item
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by seunlayi(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
God1000:
Security situation in Ibadan under governor seyi makinde is really worrisome, miscreants are back causing chaos and mayhem
what will you say of other Northern, Southern, Western and States in the East that are having serious security beach unlike the peaceful atmosphere in Ibadan? And have you forgotten the man at the top of the nation's economy that is mishandling our economy? Drop this your sentiments as we march into 2022

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Agricmoney(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Abujason: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make una go North fight Bokoharam and ISWAP una no gree. Na to form for South una get strength. Useless people. Oya I dey here dey peep Aisha as she dey bathe, come catch me.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by seyz91(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
datopaper:
I am speechless, outfit government will claim it spent billions of naira on. It showing achievements of recovering stolen phones without a suspect.

It is pathetic
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by seyz91(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy

you no lie at all
BigBelleControl:
Most of these stolen phones find their way into the hands of slay queens who use them to snap and upload filtered pictures and useless TikTok.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by seyz91(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria for you
NaijaGoBetter20:
They are not at "large kankan" it's was a negotiation between security operatives and those abokis in Sabo (Mokola).
I remembered when I was serving in Ibadan, those stupid guys collected my phone and laptop at mokola round-about 10 pm. Someone took me to the CEO (aboki) inside Sabo, he promised to get me back my phone and laptop but on two conditions, that I won't involve Police and I will compensate the "THIEF" with a certain amount.
In less than 5min I got back my items and I paid 10k.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by seyz91(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
Lifeisgoody:
Hmmm.
"Recovered from the suspect who is now at large"
It's alright

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by seyz91(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
eldervine:
on how you loose guard come reclaim your phone na so you go turn fraudster, they go just dey bill you anyhow till they close your account.
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Kylce042(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Conwarden:

Everyday for the thief, one day for justice.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters

For just the 10k them scam you!! Easy
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by Starz825(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
You better check if your stolen iphone dey there before Dem auction am grin
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by kayusely70(m): 4:04am On Jan 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
They are not at "large kankan" it's was a negotiation between security operatives and those abokis in Sabo (Mokola).
I remembered when I was serving in Ibadan, those stupid guys collected my phone and laptop at mokola round-about 10 pm. Someone took me to the CEO (aboki) inside Sabo, he promised to get me back my phone and laptop but on two conditions, that I won't involve Police and I will compensate the "THIEF" with a certain amount.
In less than 5min I got back my items and I paid 10k.
Can you imagine! What an effrontery!
Re: Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts In Ibadan, Recover 23 Stolen iPhones by chitown(m): 5:23am On Jan 01, 2022
datopaper:
I am speechless, outfit government will claim it spent billions of naira on. It showing achievements of recovering stolen phones without a suspect.

It is pathetic

My point exactly. How come you recover 23 phones without suspects? Which country is that done? Something doesn’t look right, either poor policing with poor intelligence, or the officers have been compromised to let the suspects go.
The officers needs to explain to us how this happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom / Ways To Reduce Crime In Nigeria / Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Cop Who Killed 80-Year-Old Woman In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.