Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate (29292 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / Naira Tumbles To 980/Dollar, FX Shortage Worsens / Naira Tumbles By 51.95% Despite Cbn’s Defence Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by WHITELIGHTER: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108971284:

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.
Nigeria will succeed and wake up to be the GIANT God has created it to be.

God bless Nigeria and all the good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
We will keep believing in her and keep praying for her.
We shall get there.

#TeamPositivity.

We Rise.

Are you this dull or you choose to be resoundingly slow, dull and grillish?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by ken6488(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108971284:

We shall get there.

#TeamPositivity.

We Rise.

Did you read the news

Naira keep crashing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Chikarata2020(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
Even if Naira drops to N4000/$, I will continue to believe in this country because I can see what's coming. The wise are heavily investing in Nigeria while the weak are looking for how to go abroad. The whole world is tired of China, they are looking for cheap labor, Nigeria is the next China. We have the population, the youth and the literacy level to be the next manufacturing power. Plus, several countries that benefited from slavery (U.S, UK, Spain and Portugal) have proposed ways to pay back Africans for all the abuse, exploitations throughout our history. There is a conscious effort to make Africa the next industrial hub. Those lacking foresight won't see this, they only see the now and not the later. Ignore the noise and look for a small factory you can start; In the next 5yrs all the big multinational companies like Amazon, Walmart and co will be pouring billions into our infrastructure just to enable us to manufacture goods for them. So many people will miss this boat, but you are hearing this now, act on it.
I hope u wake up or may be reality will one day wake u. Many have died with this same believe u have. These country is so messed up beyond remedy

4 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by nurain150(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by NLPoliceWoman: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Are you this dull or you choose to be resoundingly slow, dull and grillish?
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Brushstrokes20: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
What the lifeless vegetable cannot destroy does not exist!
. In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108971284:

We shall get there.

#TeamPositivity.

We Rise.

Hypocrite

Your lord and saviour in Aso rock is looting the country dry with excessive borrowing and you are saying rubbish here. All the curse u laid on nairaland. You know it is coming back to you cos u support evil

3 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Dreytonisback(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's expected

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

You have lost your soul cos of pantry 30k. It is such pity. I wonder if you have kids and nd yet you support a government that is looting the country dry and borrowing away the future of generation to come

4 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by abah001: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
All the leaders Nigerian has produced so far are bad and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Initiative01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Snitch24(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
visijo:
I come in peace. Will pharmacies be open tomorrow?

You want to buy PT or condom

3 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by DCmonster: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
Even if Naira drops to N4000/$, I will continue to believe in this country because I can see what's coming. The wise are heavily investing in Nigeria while the weak are looking for how to go abroad. The whole world is tired of China, they are looking for cheap labor, Nigeria is the next China. We have the population, the youth and the literacy level to be the next manufacturing power. Plus, several countries that benefited from slavery (U.S, UK, Spain and Portugal) have proposed ways to pay back Africans for all the abuse, exploitations throughout our history. There is a conscious effort to make Africa the next industrial hub. Those lacking foresight won't see this, they only see the now and not the later. Ignore the noise and look for a small factory you can start; In the next 5yrs all the big multinational companies like Amazon, Walmart and co will be pouring billions into our infrastructure just to enable us to manufacture goods for them. So many people will miss this boat, but you are hearing this now, act on it.
Who the fvck is this?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by udemzyudex(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:

Talk is cheap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Fidelarinze9(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108971284:

We shall get there.

#TeamPositivity.

We Rise.
This format no dey tire you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Shokoloko(f): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:

I was going to argue about this, but I always research before starting an argument. You are absolutely right, however the conscious effort to transform Africa is not from the US, UK, Spain or Portugal. Its all from Asia.
Well done. Some of us need to start pointing our kids in the direction of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by History555: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:

Can u show us ur factory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by COMPAQ(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:

I like your enthusiasm, unfortunately it is very much misplaced. Companies want an environment with good infrastructure to manufacture (electricity, ports, transportation network, rule of law, judicial fairness, airports, exchange rate stability etc) and Nigeria has none of these! Also our youth are literate but companies need more than that. They need well educated and we don’t have that unfortunately. A primary 6 person from US, is mentally sharper and more aware than a ss3 student from here, cos our education doesn’t encourage thinking - just cramming and passing exams. No application. There are many countries in Africa that will attract the so called billions from Amazon and co such as Ghana, SA, Rwanda, Morocco, Egypt, Kenya before Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
I need dollars. But this dollar scarcity is hitting hard.
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by samista: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108971284:

We shall get there.

#TeamPositivity.

We Rise.
You're the most hypocritical human being I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Elonmuzk(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
How much at the black market? That's the one that interests me grin grin
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by samista: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
Bull shit

3 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Shokoloko(f): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
COMPAQ:

I like your enthusiasm, unfortunately it is very much misplaced. Companies want an environment with good infrastructure to manufacture (electricity, ports, transportation network, rule of law, judicial fairness, airports, exchange rate stability etc) and Nigeria has none of these! Also our youth are literate but companies need more than that. They need well educated and we don’t have that unfortunately. A primary 6 person from US, is mentally sharper and more aware than a ss3 student from here, cos our education doesn’t encourage thinking - just cramming and passing exams. No application. There are many countries in Africa that will attract the so called billions from Amazon and co such as Ghana, SA, Rwanda, Morocco, Egypt, Kenya before Nigeria.

Manufacturing doesn't need thought or intelligence at the lowest point (which is what they are bringing to Africa). Design thinking will surely remain in China.
From his theory, the average Nigerian will have an underpaying labour intensive job, but for starters it will be a job.
We have a 33.3% unemployment rate and hopefully with many youths employed (sub optimally) they will be able to afford just the basic necessities of life.
According to Marslow's theory, it is only after a person has food and shelter that they can apply their brains. The Chinese will help fulfil the first stage in Africa. Whether we will rise beyond that stage is what I know not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Teenaira: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
post=108971284:

We shall get there.

#TeamPositivity.

We Rise.

They should please ammend it to $1/#1

1 Like

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by Doyou2019: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
People keep praying for Nigeria to get better while it only gets worse. Nigeria is proof prayers are extremely useless

Too many wereys in government. Men with no morals too plenty for power.
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by orgylover: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
How much aboki dey change am angry
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by osywhite(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:

Makes a lot of sense. You are seeing tomorrow !!!
Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by aimmoney9: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
rentAcock:
Joseph the dreamer..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by COMPAQ(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shokoloko:

Manufacturing doesn't need thought or intelligence at the lowest point (which is what they are bringing to Africa). Design thinking will surely remain in China.
From his theory, the average Nigerian will have an underpaying labour intensive job, but for starters it will be a job.
We have a 33.3% unemployment rate and hopefully with many youths employed (sub optimally) they will be able to afford just the basic necessities of life.

I disagree cos what the world manufactures most these days have some form of chips or electronics in it that requires a better brain these days. The days of manufacturing industrial goods are almost over. These days the biggest manufacturing is phones, chips, and so on. Everything has circuitry these days to connect to the internet such as ac, fridge, microwave, freezer, tv, smart speakers, gaming consoles, phones, even bulbs etc. not the dumb products of yesteryear. Not stuff you want to entrust to an idiot to manufacture cos the stakes are high. Besides like I said the choice of manufacturing is beyond labor. Lack of electricity is enough to disqualify Nigeria when compared to Ghana or Ivory Coast.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Tumbles To N435/$1 At Official Market As CBN Adjusts Forex Rate by HIPROFILE(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Buhari is a great Economist, Buhari has made life so easy for Nigerians, He created millions of job, security is good, we can travel to any part of the North with our mind at rest. Infact Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Learn to appreciate his good work.

Zombies and BMC miscreants Hope I tried??

Sarcasm at its best! u try ma man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Prepare For AUSTERITY - FG / Forbes 2019: Dangote, Mike Adenuga Top List Of Africa Billionaires (full List) / Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.