Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) (35299 Views)

Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) / Brown Ebewele "Jujuman" Is Dead / Meet Femita Ayanbeku, Physically Challenged Nigerian, Represents US In Athletics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
EgusiShankly:

Oviedo

wink
Sorry I spelt it according to the way I am more comfortable pronouncing it...do accept it that way..
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by wink2015(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Juju man !

Have a peaceful rest.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by EgusiShankly: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Sorry I spelt it according to the way I am more comfortable pronouncing it...do accept it that way..
It's alright.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I once asked a 97 years old yoruba man
What is the secret of his longevity

He said He takes meth twice a day
Very dry, childish and meaningless Joke for this new year... undecided

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
EgusiShankly:

It's alright.
wink
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
WhizdomXX:
He's not strong. Cuz only the strong dat see 2022
Are you sure you will see 2022? F00l.

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ramdom:
Never heard of him
Very popular man if you follow our local sports.

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Superboss: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
I remember his Baritone voice.

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Quality20(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I once asked a 97 years old yoruba man
What is the secret of his longevity

He said He takes meth twice a day
but mpuru is Igbo concoction na

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by iokpebholo: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
What a loss to d great people of Uromi.....RIP obhiaba

Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Ayobami7(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Rip legend
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by excel101(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Delta State was robbed by Edo State, thru the jujuman in 2002 National Sports Festival, hosted by Edo State, he did so by releasing most of the results after adjusting it to favour Edo State. Brown Ebewele looked older than 63yrs, well maybe because he was ugly... RIP.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Ara21(f): 12:41am On Jan 01, 2022
May he R I P
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by yusluvad(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Rest in peace man!
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by AkhereOkaka(m): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2022
paulolee:
rip man even if I dnt know him dt much...I bin wan ask why the moniker "juju man" BT I understand better after I read dt he is from Edo state, I fear those guys jazz eh
slawormir can relate, na confirm Edo boy

Yes he was from Edo state, a one time commissioner of sports during Professor Osunbor Administration
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by AkhereOkaka(m): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2022
paulolee:
rip man even if I dnt know him dt much...I bin wan ask why the moniker "juju man" BT I understand better after I read dt he is from Edo state, I fear those guys jazz eh
slawormir can relate, na confirm Edo boy

Yes he was from Edo state, a one time commissioner of sports during Professor Osunbor Administration

We rise by lifting others
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 01, 2022
I don't know him but RIP sha
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by lanreonplanet(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2022
He smoke a lot, especially Benson &Hedges, but does his job well, used to know him back in Benin as a commissioner under Osunbor.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by GetMeRight: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2022
fergie0o1:

PUNCH

You should have added more pics of him in action.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by Prenonjebose: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2022
RIP, juju man. He was an expert in sports festival matters. He would recruit elite athletes from other states, and form a winning team. Very well respected by athletes. His services were utilised by the country in winning the All Africa games hosted in Abuja against the antics of the North African countries.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by WhizdomXX(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Are you sure you will see 2022? F00l.
Baba goslowgoslow go and keep on wailing in tears.
Typing from ur future, Australia. God bless Naija.
Re: Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Baba goslowgoslow go and keep on wailing in tears.
Typing from ur future, Australia. God bless Naija.
If you like be in New Zealand...superman wey no go die....This is new year tears will follow you till the end!

Mikel Obi's Twins Turn 6-Month-Old / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Emenike Rubbishes Story He Has Converted To Islam