Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) (1104 Views)

Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / Governor Umahi Inspects Iyere Flyover; Promises To Complete Project Soon / Mohammed Magaji Says Kawo Flyover To Be Pulled Down For A Better One In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
JUST IN!!! Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi | #IgbereTV

Governor David Nweze Umahi has announced his administration's preparedness to complete the ongoing construction of the Iyere flyover in Edda, Afikpo South Local Government Area before the end of April 2022.

Governor David Nweze Umahi announced this during the celebration of the 2021 Emegha Foundation at Ekoli Edda.

The Governor said efforts were on to deliver the project on schedule.

"Your Iyere flyover is one of the wonders of Nigeria, by April we will commission that bridge.

He commended Chief Emegha for toeing his part in giving alms to the needy and enjoined other Leaders to emulate the benefactor.

"Let me first commend the Chairman for this foundation, there is nothing as rewarding in life as giving, there are people who do not know that the secret of success is giving.

"The philosophy of my Administration is giving, anyone who doesn't do that is not a true disciple of our Government, I have a Foundation myself and I know that God shows mercy when we show kindness."

Governor Umahi also commended the Chairman of Afikpo South Local Government Area for stepping down his people-oriented programmes to the rural area.

"I want to say that your Chairman, the Chairman of your Local Government is my son, if you like him, very good.

"Nobody should talk about the loyalty of the party Chairman to me, he is a man down to my heart, he is a very good man, every Kobo given to him he places it on the table and that is why no one resisted him during the transition from Caretaker Chairman to substantive Chairman.

"Ebonyi State is the miracle that the Nation is waiting to happen, the Ekoli/Letu Owutu, we agreed in our Government to construct it from tomorrow, I have seen that the House of Representatives person has started something there, I have asked them to stop it, here we have a standard, if he can show us that he can do the job according to our standard, we will allow it to go on, Ebonyi State has got a standard.

"Let me thank publicly your Local Government Chairman, he is another good Chairman, there is no Local Government Chairman that has done the length of road that this young man is doing."

Governor Umahi appreciated the People of Edda for their solidarity with his administration and assured of ceaseless reciprocity of the solidarity.

"Let me thank Edda people for your great support, I don't have any doubt about your support.

In an address of welcome, the Financier of Emegha Foundation, Chief Stanley Emegha said the empowerment programme was his little contribution to the welfare of the needy in the society.

"This is an annual event, this is a Programme we run yearly but you have added colour to it this year."

Chief Emegha who is also the Chairman of APC in Ebonyi State, applauded Governor Umahi for his massive infrastructural transformation of Edda land including the ongoing construction of the Iyere flyover and other feeder roads in Edda.

"If it is not somebody that is from Ebonyi, that person will not agree you are not from Edda, Your Excellency what you have done to Edda is uncountable, in Edda now, someone can close his eyes and drive courtesy of Your Excellency.

"He has given us road network, he has given us light as such the beautiful flyover that you can only see in Israel, there is no such flyover all over the Nation. That flyover has become a tourist centre, Your Excellency we say may God bless you, Edda has never had it so good."

He assured that Edda people would continue to support Governor to realize all his political aspirations.

"Since your Excellency can't go for the third tenure, Edda people will be with you wherever you go, if the cost of the nomination form for Presidency is ten naira, Edda people will pay.

"If there is any Local Government that would be rated as giving you best supports, Edda will compete favorably with such Local Government Area even if it is Ohaozara Local Government Area."

The Chairman of Afikpo South Local Government Area, Dr. Eni Uduma Chima applauded Governor Umahi for the massive road construction in the area including the ongoing construction of the dreadful Ugwu Iyere flyover to avert loss of lives in automisharps.

He said the Governor has serially demonstrated that he has the interest of Edda people at heart and urged the people to continue to support his administration.

Also, former Senator representing Ebonyi South, Senator Sonni Ogbuoji commended the Governor for the confidence and support for an Edda son Chief Stanley Emegha the State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, promising that they would continue to support his administration.

Former Commissioner for Information and State Orientation, Chief Abia Onyike says Governor Umahi is the Governor for all and thanked Chief Emegha for upholding the legacies of his family through the Foundation saying it shows a great deal of discipline.

On his part, a member of the State House of Assembly, Chief Nkemka Okoro Onuma thanked Governor Umahi for coming to celebrate the season with them and assured him of the unflinching support of Edda people.

The Governor was conferred the Grand Patronship of Rock of Ages by Chief Amah C. Amah at the event.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1410922/just-iyere-flyover-ready-commissioning-april-2022-gov-umahi/

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ibo
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sammy07: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ikpeazu abi wetin be ur name.

Shame on you.
Tomorrow nah another year, ur uncompleted fly over go be 7yrs old

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Shame on you.
Tomorrow nah another year, ur uncompleted fly over go be 7yrs old

His name is Ikpeazu so nor too blame am.

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sammy07: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

What's the meaning of the name?
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

What's the meaning of the name?

Last person(that is person wey dey carry last)

So anything wey he dey do in his life his bad name go dey disturb am dey go.

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Advocate500: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Umahi should stop this eye service in the name of fly over, how many vehicles is going to pass through this flyovers in a year? He is deceiving those that are not familiar with ebonyi state. He look into human empowerment and development abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sammy07: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Lmaooooo cheesy
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Lmaooooo cheesy

grin
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:
Umahi should stop this eye service in the name of fly over, how many vehicles is going to pass through this flyovers in a year? He is deceiving those that are not familiar with ebonyi state. He look into human empowerment and development abeg.

Ebonyi people will come for your head.Better edit this comment.
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Iykopee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:

If vehicles no dey pass for your place no mean say e no go pass for another mans place

5 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Shame on you. Tomorrow nah another year, ur uncompleted fly over go be 7yrs old

People voted that man... and it's surprising...
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Advocate500: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iykopee:

If vehicles no dey pass for your place no mean say e no go pass for another mans place
oga no be quarrel oo,we all want the best for ebonyi people, but reality should not be jettisoned on the altar of self deceit, ebonyi people need youths empowerment more than they need the flyovers shenanigans.
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Iykopee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:
oga no be quarrel oo,we all want the best for ebonyi people, but reality should not be jettisoned on the altar of self deceit, ebonyi people need youths empowerment more than they need the flyovers shenanigans.

It is one @ a time
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

He's name Ikpeazu is the reason the project cannot be completed

Ah ah no wonder Lionel Messi lost Form in PSG football club angry
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by Ekealterego: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are not an Igbo man, stop interpreting rubbish.

Ikpeazu is a disappointment but that not what his name translates to.
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by tricksters: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Is name can be translated to be disaster or catastrophe.

Ekealterego:

You are not an Igbo man, stop interpreting rubbish.

Ikpeazu is a disappointment but that not what his name translates to.
Re: Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) by achi4u(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2022
Advocate500:
Amongst all the flyovers the Gov has embarked on this is the most strategic one.

Many youths should empower themselves.
Leave Ebonyi state matter to Ebonyians.

(1) (Reply)

Tears For Biafrans As L.O.I.N. Create Ijaw Republic Structure / GEJ's Declaration Imminent / Peter Obi Should Listen To Me Now Before It's Too Late - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.