Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated (38941 Views)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Archbishop Desmond Tutu Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by olisaEze(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2022
"Mr Mdluli added, saying he hoped that he and all South Africans would live according to Tutu's values."

Those values don’t include xenophobia. Pls do well to remember that next time petty envy leads your people to attack their fellow Africans for making them feel bad about themselves.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by HacheNoire: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Vanity upon vanity!
All those things are not relevant. Whatever they are holding there as arch bishop tutu is pure dust.

The Being called tutu is long gone to stand before the GOD he claimed he cannot follow.
Infact ! HE is right now in his place of Eternity..

Damn! You transited this foolishness into 2022..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by peppermint7(m): 4:32am On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=ObaKlaz post=108975745][/quote]
I de lie ?
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Doyou2019: 5:01am On Jan 01, 2022
peppermint7:
Mad ooh

Even South Africa is years ahead of Nigeria

You just dey know this? grin

In other news, which of your MOGs can lace the shoes of this great man Any

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Femiwilli: 5:07am On Jan 01, 2022
elbaraj2020:

Silince is golden, I suppose I've never heard before....

The bible says expose evil not be silent

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.

JeffreyJunior:
Lol. Did being free Mason Mason make him a bad man?
Don't condemn or criticize what you know nothing about.
Shalom.

Freemasonry is pure satan worship.

Freemasons worship the Sun, this is an abomination to God

Ezekiel 8
King James Version
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again,
and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold,
at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar,
were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord,
and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man?
Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here?
for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo,
they put the branch to their nose.

Then Freemasons ride a goat,when the goat takes you to hell.

Matthew 25
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

fof1:

Pls Shut up Ur Unsubstantiated and Delusionary Gossips on d Social Media Space...
Such Lies and unverifiable Assumptions are Deceitful and
Hurtful to even Propagating such Devious and Devilish Contradictions...

Putting a noose on your neck has brought a curse on you

Galatians 3:13
for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth

You think you have light, you're in darkness so your sins remain

John 9:41
Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin:
but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by AutoC: 5:12am On Jan 01, 2022
tuna85:
Islam, no doubt is a complete way of life.

Proper ways of burying a Muslim have been clearly outlined. No need for cremation or aquamation.

Muslims, let's be proud of what we have. Steadfastness and guidance are very important.

Religion masturbation. Have you read other instructions telling you not to greet Xtians or jews first ??

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Karac: 5:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Vanity upon vanity!
All those things are not relevant. Whatever they are holding there as arch bishop tutu is pure dust.

The Being called tutu is long gone to stand before the GOD he claimed he cannot follow.
Infact ! HE is right now in his place of Eternity..

Why do you keep making emphasis on the late man's thoughts on homophobia. Are you God? Please rest.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by techWriter3: 7:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Mad oohEven South Africa is decades ahead of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by ObaKlaz: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2022
peppermint7:
I de lie ?
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by egunna(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-59842728
Ya Allah,I thank u again and again for the gift of Islam.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Ayobami7(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Noted
Keep resting in peace Legend
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by texazzpete(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2022
tuna85:

Proper ways of burying a Muslim have been clearly outlined. No need for cremation or aquamation.

Muslims, let's be proud of what we have. Steadfastness and guidance are very important.

What does this have to do with religion?

babyfaceafrica:
How is it better? Person wey Don die Don die, so what's the benefit?

Takes up much less land, that's for certain. a six foot deep hole, with a concrete topping VS a small metal urn.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by KaluwisxPRO: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2022
tuna85:

You mean Burying someone who might be in a deep coma thinking they’re dead
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by peppermint7(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=ObaKlaz post=108979709][/quote]
Nigeria in the mud
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Bimpe29: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Aquamate ke?
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Oblizdahfuture: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Rest with Glory Desmond Tutu..........
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by babyfaceafrica: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2022
texazzpete:

What does this have to do with religion?

Takes up much less land, that's for certain. a six foot deep hole, with a concrete topping VS a small metal urn.
You have a point
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Firefyta: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
bamdly:
BABA DON GO REST.........
HELP ME GREET NIPSEY HUSSLE THA GREAT
Nipsey the greatest the guy is a one of the realest i got to come across
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by tosynAB(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
tuna85:

Jazakunmulahi kairan
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by tosynAB(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
egunna:
Ya Allah,I thank u again and again for the gift of Islam.

Robana walaika'l hamdu

Allahu akbar
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by tuna85: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
tosynAB:

Jazakunmulahi kairan

Aameen Boss, and you too
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by bamdly(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Firefyta:
Nipsey the greatest the guy is a one of the realest i got to come across
I am always happy when another bro is also ON TMC
Re: Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated by Firefyta: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2022
The marathon is eternal bro
One love
Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.