Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed (261 Views)

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / Pictures Of The Guys Dancing That Trended On Instagram... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
You know, its funny how we jump from one trend to another. That's why i don't get carried awaay with trends because i know its a matter of days we are on another one cheesy

As this years rounds up in few minutes, what was the thing that trended on social media that you enjoyed or you were like "which kain wahala be this" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here are a few things that trended......

Dangote and mistress saga

DNA wahala

silhouette challenge

Lori iro

Obi cubana ceremony

Crate challenge

Squid Games

Na wetin no make sense i wan dey do now

Add the ones i forgot

Lalasticlala help carry this to the right section
Re: What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by Naijanascam: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
D grin grin
Re: What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by samuel051: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2022
600 years
Re: What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by bottlecap: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2022
I'm still looking for the person who started that crate challenge, I really enjoyed watching people fall all in the name crate challenge trend
Re: What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by blaquebelle: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2022
cheesy
Small yansh dey shake
Shedi balabala
Alcohol challenge

Useless trends
Re: What Were The Things That Trended On Social Media In 2021 That You Enjoyed by dangotesmummy: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2022
grin

Oba Solomon (osiwin oniyan) manikobo e lepo grin
Envagelist funmi and that Mumm g.o wey dey see rapture 45 times grin
Davidos begging on social media where he gathered enough money
Psquare fight and Sapa induced reconciliation
Tiwa savage sex tape

(1) (Reply)

What Have I Done To You Now?", Popular Nigerian Politician, Reno Omokri Asks / ADVICE IS NEEDED: My Boyfriend Turned Down ยข250k From My Dad For Our Wedding / Crossdresser, Bobrisky Reacts To Reports That He Was Chased Out Of Benin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.