Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye (615 Views)

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Prophecies

Personal
1. More than 80% of projects starting in 2022 will succeed.

2. This year will be a year of the emergence of previously unknown stars.

3. In spite of everything happening, this year will be a year of some massive breakthroughs (in science and in finance).

4. Infant mortality rate will drop by at least 50%.

Nigeria
You don't make omelette without breaking eggs.

Intercontinental
1. The issue of migration will take a new turn in the new year.

2. There will be two monstrous storms (one coming from the Atlantic and one from the Pacific) unless they are weakened, the results will be terrible.

1 Share

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 Happy New year 2022. God will answer our prayers.....
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2022
I will emerge as one of previously unknown stars......
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by BAZ001: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Amen amen and amen to the good prophecy.
We miss TB joshua in a time like dis

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Femiwilli: 5:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Yahoo GO again

We all follow the Prophecies of the General Overseer of RCCG Adeboye.

2015 he made a Prophecy that a new STD will be discovered 2015.

The problem with that is that unknown to many late last year a new STD called "Mycoplasma Genitalium"
was discovered late last year 2015.

A little-known sexually transmitted disease that has attracted more attention lately may actually be fairly common, according to a new study.

The study found that the bacterium Mycoplasma genitalium, which is thought to be sexually transmitted, infects more than 1 percent of people ages 16 to 44 in the United Kingdom. That comes out to about 250,000 people, according to U.K. census data. Studies in the United States have found that a similar percentage of people here are infected with M. genitalium.

Continue in link below

http://www.livescience.com/52826-mycoplasma-genitalium-std.html

Many speculate that Adeboye was referring to this new STD, which means what he said is not prophesy but lying

2016 PROPHESIES BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

INTERNATIONAL

NATURAL DISASTERS, FLOODS, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, ARE LIKELY TO GET PROGRESSIVELY WORSE, UNTIL GOVERNMENTS REALIZE THAT THIS ARE PART OF DIVINE JUDGEMENT AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE UNHOLY LAWS. IF GOVERNMENTS WILL REPENT OF DISDAINING CHRIST AND HIS CHURCH, HE WILL HELP THEM WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM.
– A MAJOR WAR WILL BE AVERTED THIS YEAR
– A NEW SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES WILL SURFACE.

https://eaadeboye.com/2016-prophesies-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

2015 he said that
"Nigeria.
By the end of the year many will say all is well that ends well."

https://eaadeboye.com/2015-prophecies-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

But we all know that things simply got worse.

My fellow Nairalanders wetin una think?
The man na 419 or not?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 01, 2022
This man reads a lot..from global warming and climate changes to some signs of incomplete project work hoping to be completed to the rate at which Nigerian musicians are hitting it big makes it quite easy for the man to make some statement..
I don't call this a prophecy...he and other pastors can be likened to be futurists..no wonder they are good at tricking their members..
This is what anyone can come up and say nothing like prophesy there..like I said earlier he reads a lot then observe happenings after that he makes few statement and brandish then as prophesy.. smart kid he is tho..

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Fuckgodndjesus: 6:48am On Jan 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Flyfly: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Righthussle: 7:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Old crook
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by OtemAtum: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Goal Goal prophecies. Sounds like Baba Ijebu 2 Sure grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by BlackfireX: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2022
grin

Yoruba pastors eeeehhhh

I am waiting for odumeje the liquid metal indaboski booster to give us his own
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2022
MY MAN DEPS NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER. NEVER FAILS TO DELIVER DISAPPOINTMENTS TO THE GULLIBLE.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Karleb(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2022
It's a new year so I'd keep quiet. Happy new year to everyone!
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Karleb:
It's a new year so I'd keep quiet. Happy new year to everyone!

Happy new year to you and yours sir...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Signs of JESUS Soon Return Is So Strong / The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? / Why Did The God Rest On The Seventh Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.