Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) (46576 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Doradorwa:
Is this legal? I mean the Gun?

Illegal for poor men
Re: Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

A politician did that ?

It happened during EndSARS protest, a popular politician brought out AK-47 and shot at protesters killing three in the process, because they did not allow him to address them.

Things are happening in Nigeria my friend.
Re: Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

A politician did that ?

It happened during EndSARS protest, a popular politician brought out AK-47 and shot at protesters killing three in the process, because they did not allow him to address them. Up till now, the man is not on any trial.

Re: Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
pacespot:

It happened during EndSARS protest, a popular politician brought out AK-47 and shot at protesters killing three in the process, because they did not allow him to address them. Up till now, the man is not on any trial.

Where is this politician from ?
Senator ?
House or Reps?

This is sickening
Re: Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

Where is this politician from ?
Senator ?
House or Reps?

This is sickening

It happened in Lagos State, but many politicians in that state came from different parts of the country especially the South West. But this politician in question is a Yoruba man.
Re: Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures) by todugo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
ignis:

I don't dream.... God talks to me through the spirit.
grin grin grin grin you no well. Go take Amatem tablet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach? / Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.