Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World (12800 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by OLULAW: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2022
Hire 1 million prayer warriors, it won’t turn Nigeria into Luxembourg. Eradicate corruption in Nigeria and it would become the most desirable place to live on earth. Given that won’t ever happen, yes that’s how pessimistic I’ve become concerning Nigeria, the country is forever screwed up.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Echara: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Femiwilli:
This man & his fake prophecies

Adeboye The GO of RCCG Adeboye on Feb 1, 2016 prophesied that the naira must rise

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/694059054528905216

The Naira continues on its downwards slide,
so an angry Nigerian called Adeboye a Liar in a video grin

https://twitter.com/soles_feranmi/status/1420062090119815168?s=20

Is this a case of

Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass,
that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

All na wash. False prophet lying in the name of God to deceive people who refuse to study their own Bible and know the true God.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Aboguede(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Olarewaju89:

Someone that did not offend you and you want him to be in chains or jail. undecided

Are you OK at all

How else to offend

Him don finish Nigeria with lies

God forbid that yoluba demon grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Feelings79: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This is one of the men deceiving Nigerians and worsening the situation of the country!
Telling the politicians and citizens the truth and hammering it to their hearing without being diplomatic is more sensible than recruiting hungry 1000 men for prayer.

Pastor Adeboye is arguably the most powerful and influential pastor in Nigeria. He has access to the President, Vice President and other top men in the country. He could have spoken frankly to any of them which is expected of him. But choose to be a diplomatic when engaging the leaders and hide the truth and real message from them.

Sincerely, no God is coming to develop our nation for us, the onus is on the citizens to do the development by themselves.

My experience outside Nigeria has made me realise that the greatest enemy of this country is religion and it’s instruments. Religion is more powerful than politics in Nigeria cos the politicians will still go back at the end of the day to bow down to the religious leaders.
Now compare this man to Desmond Tutu.If he were to be in the Tutu era,he would have been romancing the whites, claiming it shall be well with South Africa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Feelings79: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2022
jericco1:
Respectfully sir, I don't see any need for prayers in this case. You and I know the root cause of the issues in this country but you as any influential leader has decided to stay schtum.

If you you chose to remain neutral in situations of injustice,then you have sided with the oppressor: ArchBishop Desmond Tutu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by CrystalBliss: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2022
Femiwilli:

Adeboye The GO of RCCG Adeboye on Feb 1, 2016 prophesied that the naira must rise

Is this a case of

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass,
that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

So, you don't know the difference between a prayer and a prophecy? Your education is a waste of funds.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
iramure:
Calling for prayers for what?. We have been praying since 1960, what have we achieved?...we no get sense for Nigeria
I tire for them oo..come see as Christians dey insult me for my mention.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by lomprico(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
If only you dint use God's name to lie and endorse the terrorist you voted in, probably you need not seek for 1000 volunteers today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by CrystalBliss: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
jrusky:
They have started again. Same way 1,000 Redeem prayer warrior gathered before 2015 election to pray for Buhari to win now see what their prayer has caused Nigeria.

Ha! You can lie o!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by jericco1(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Feelings79:
If you you chose to remain neutral in situations of injustice,then you have sided with the oppressor: ArchBishop Desmond Tutu

Well said

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by HardMirror(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2022
treatise:

I thought the calendar was invented by Saint Gregory in the 15th century and why are we celebrating today as new year as if it is a day set by God?
lol. Comrade off the mic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
evolution4434:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/01/covid-19-adeboye-recruits-1000-prayer-warriors-to-pray-for-nigeria-world/%3famp=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntpseSkCkhA

"Developed nations are researching and developing vaccines against Covid-19 while Pastor Adeboye chose to tell his members to pray...

1. He owns a University but never instructed them to conduct extensive research and support them with funds to find solution to Covid-19.

2. There are scientist amongst the millions of his followers, yet he chose the gathering of prayer worriors rather than the gathering of scientists.

2. Nigeria and Nigerians have been praying year in year out with no solution to the country's problem, instead of progressing the country is moving backwards and borrowing to survive...

3. Developed nations are busy working and are busy developing their nations further and not praying and folding their arms, these are the originators of the same religion Nigerians are clinging to and practicing more than the originators.

4. If nations are developed by prayers, Nigeria won't find herself in this big mess as a nation". Village People Spokesperson.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by slap1(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:
Its a sign of acute insanity to keep doing a thing over and over again while expecting different results.

But anyway, hustle must go on.

Very irritating stuff. Every year, they keep doing this!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by treatise: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:

The switch Don spoil grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Image123(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:

No need for him to off his mic. God respects our value of time and encourages us to take stock and number our days. Some of you think God has to come down or write how you should drink garri before He shows approval or pleasure.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by litaninja(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2022
These una lamba don start again. lmao.
Why 1000? why not 1,000,000? or 10? Mtchewww
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Image123:

No need for him to off his mic. God respects our value of time and encourages us to take stock and number our days. Some of you think God has to come down or write how you should drink garri before He shows approval or pleasure.
be tracking my comments on nairaland up and down.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2022
treatise:

The switch Don spoil grin
lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Lukuluku69(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Image123(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:
be tracking my comments on nairaland up and down.

i don't need to track your comments na. It appears automatically undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by BePrepared: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Femiwilli:

Is this a case of

I wont say u are foolish

Was that a prayer or a prophecy

You, you won't pray, u won't prophesize or help in any way or u do is take free airtel data and type
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2022
My good people; we love to pray but better pray for yourself, Family and friends! The most important prayer you can make.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by iramure(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I tire for them oo..come see as Christians dey insult me for my mention.. grin grin
one day we go get sense for Nigeria. No mind them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
iramure:
one day we go get sense for Nigeria. No mind them
I am glad you are sensible.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by iramure(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I am glad you are sensible.. grin
religion has had it fair share on me in the past but now if dem born any yeye god of man well, make him come dey tell me one nonsense about religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by Pat081: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
We have more than ¹000 thousand pastors in Nigeria so daddy call them together and do that for us
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by josite: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Is it not for the sake of one man that God saved a city.why 1000?.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by wolesmile(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
treatise:

I thought the calendar was invented by Saint Gregory in the 15th century and why are we celebrating today as new year as if it is a day set by God?

No. Pope Gregory did not invent the calendar. The had been calendars before then. The one in use as at the time of Gregory was the Julian calendar. He only modified it by removing ten days from 1582 A.D
Do you even know that March used to be the first month of the year?

Interesting things you'll come across when you make research on how the calendar started and how the months were named. And how many days exactly makes a year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by pharmagba: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:
This men keep deceiving their gullible members all the time..who are you praying to?is your God always this wicked to keep allowing evil so you can gather every year just to counter the evil..
Abeg rest with all this inexistent gibberish..
A man uses the instruments he knows very well to fight his battles

A spiritual man wars in the spirit
A politician uses politics
A lawyer uses the law
A solider uses weapon
A samari uses his sword.

The European has used their intellect to develop their country

The American uses faith and justice to develop their land

Chinese closed themselves to the rest of the world and carved out their destiny

The Korean develop a motto what we can product we don't need

In Nigeria we are yet to discover our, Pastor Adeboye has seen the failure of endsars, failure of the people representative, failure of the system that are necessary to bring change.

He called for prayer, I stand with him.
We are helpless we need divinity to intefere after all that's our culture we've been calling on oracles
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This is one of the men deceiving Nigerians and worsening the situation of the country!
Telling the politicians and citizens the truth and hammering it to their hearing without being diplomatic is more sensible than recruiting hungry 1000 men for prayer.

Pastor Adeboye is arguably the most powerful and influential pastor in Nigeria. He has access to the President, Vice President and other top men in the country. He could have spoken frankly to any of them which is expected of him. But choose to be a diplomatic when engaging the leaders and hide the truth and real message from them.

Sincerely, no God is coming to develop our nation for us, the onus is on the citizens to do the development by themselves.

My experience outside Nigeria has made me realise that the greatest enemy of this country is religion and it’s instruments. Religion is more powerful than politics in Nigeria cos the politicians will still go back at the end of the day to bow down to the religious leaders.
.....faith without work, good work is dead....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World by ufotunang: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
ba7man:
This is like praying to pass an examination, instead of reading. angry

God has given us brains to solve problems, we should use it.
...abi.... they want God to perform magic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.