Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (877710 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 3:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Xenegies27:

Million or nothing dude

Thank God you cashed out...... Regrets would have filled your heart.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 5:42am On Sep 04, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
One, two, three and to the four...

Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at the door...

Ready to make an entrance so back on up...

'Cause you know we're 'bout to rip shit up...

Give me the microphone first so I can bust like a bubble...

Compton and Long Beach together, now you know you in trouble...

Ain't nothing but a G thing, baby...
You be OG

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 5:42am On Sep 04, 2022
amabengroup2:

Thank God you cashed out...... Regrets would have filled your heart.
Not his game
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2022
NiggasInParis:

"you should be happy that there are guys like me who bend down select so that we can lose and the bookies earn to pay u guys with a strategy"

My goodness! All learned minds should read this and judge the calibre/persona of the people you converse/engage with daily on this thread!

This does not only Sound like a person without purpose in life! But on an informal level, someone that could be making you lose your bets anytime you view this thread. Lol! Yes, mindset matters!

"So you deliberately wake up everyday to lose so other people, can win." Wow! This is ridiculous! Is that your life's ambition? To be loser. This to me is the most preposterous thing i have ever heard of as regards to this topic. What is your business with how bookies pay winners? Your goal is to WIN huh. NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR LARGESSE.

Well, your sacrifice is greatly appreciated. Indeed I'm wasting my time trying to poke you to the brighter side. Completely talking to the wrong mind..

And hey friend, bookies don't deal with me. They pay me salary!

Sports betting has been like a third source of income to me since 2019, and i don't even have to lift a finger. Of course, it doesn't mean I don't lose, but what matters is profits. And this is only achievable when you stop seeing things with the mindset of gambling.

Oh mehn! Now I really do feel pity for you. I rarely engage in shalaye but now I can see, in society, lots of people need redemption.

Wahala! Back to my Quora Shell

Why wasting your time replying that guy? Too many kids on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Bring ur millionaire ticket
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2022
NiggasInParis:

"you should be happy that there are guys like me who bend down select so that we can lose and the bookies earn to pay u guys with a strategy"

My goodness! All learned minds should read this and judge the calibre/persona of the people you converse/engage with daily on this thread!

This does not only Sound like a person without purpose in life! But on an informal level, someone that could be making you lose your bets anytime you view this thread. Lol! Yes, mindset matters!

"So you deliberately wake up everyday to lose so other people, can win." Wow! This is ridiculous! Is that your life's ambition? To be loser. This to me is the most preposterous thing i have ever heard of as regards to this topic. What is your business with how bookies pay winners? Your goal is to WIN huh. NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR LARGESSE.

Well, your sacrifice is greatly appreciated. Indeed I'm wasting my time trying to poke you to the brighter side. Completely talking to the wrong mind..

Sports betting has been like a third source of income to me since 2019, and i don't even have to lift a finger. Of course, it doesn't mean I don't lose, but what matters is profits. And this is only achievable when you stop seeing things with the mindset of gambling.

Oh mehn! Now I really do feel pity for you. I rarely engage in shalaye but now I can see, in society, lots of people need redemption.

Immediately u mentioned d bolded, I decided to reply u, u are a real niggar. Ever since kids took over d thread, I decided to stop commenting, I only comment whenever I'm done ding stuffs on quora.
Though we hv 2 different types of people here, but I can't go into details
A guy used to drop weekend games here, but last d games went South,aall were calling for his head, I had to tell d guy to stop dropping games, mak everybody rest and I doubt if d guy dropped games on Saturday and today.
Also, know d type of people u reply on this thread, we started dis thread with good mission and intention with d likes of Fucklove,ssteph and great guys, until some frustrated souls decided to come on board.There was also a guy that plays live games, Infact I used to call him boom master, but that Guy is no longer active again.AAbeg lleave d frustrated souls that's what I can advice u

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2022
I decided to test this game but bet9ja na bad belle see game wey I win they wrote it lost.
B9RX847257321XG-10005129

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2022
israelp:
Bring ur millionaire ticket
Village Tips grin
MDRZ28
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Salamandar(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2022
christianjoy:
I decided to test this game but bet9ja na bad belle see game wey I win they wrote it lost.
B9RX847257321XG-10005129

The game lost bro... U picked RT meaning regular time and they didn't win in regular time they won at extra time. You didn't understand the game you picked that's why you are confused.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Immediately u mentioned d bolded, I decided to reply u, u are a real niggar. Ever since kids took over d thread, I decided to stop commenting, I only comment whenever I'm done ding stuffs on quora.
Though we hv 2 different types of people here, but I can't go into details
A guy used to drop weekend games here, but last d games went South,aall were calling for his head, I had to tell d guy to stop dropping games, mak everybody rest and I doubt if d guy dropped games on Saturday and today.
Also, know d type of people u reply on this thread, we started dis thread with good mission and intention with d likes of Fucklove,ssteph and great guys, until some frustrated souls decided to come on board.There was also a guy that plays live games, Infact I used to call him boom master, but that Guy is no longer active again.AAbeg lleave d frustrated souls that's what I can advice u
oga stop arguing long tins or thinking ur tip will help 1 soul here....those who left .. left for reasons, majority of them left because they are losing money to alabi not because people are yabbing them or calling for their head,can u even boom 5 odd 5times in a row here? I doubt grin , eseka12 winning n losing doesn't meaning his guru,his going to collect his share of yabbing grin (normal level wink ) ....so what am I saying... If u refuse to drop game here cos people are yabbing u it's ur headache n u can follow as well n LEAVE (NA NORMAL THING) grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Joeblaze26:

Village Tips grin
MDRZ28
really? grin grin I want to convert it to Dubai tips wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Salamandar(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
christianjoy:
B9RX847257321XG-10005129

Make I give u example...
Rt - regular time- just like 90 mins of football is called regular time while the added mins after the 90 mins has elapsed is called added time... U picked for them to win the game during that 90 mins but they played draw instead of win... And because games like basket ball and baseball one person must win (no draw as final result) they do give added time will one of the two teams win.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wanbissaka: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Who go borrow me 2k

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Salamandar(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Xenegies27:
Cashout or leave it?

This game wey I see on twitter and facebook yesterday... Is it really yours?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Wanbissaka:
Who go borrow me 2k
dat meme funny die beta go sell ur phone grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wanbissaka: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2022
israelp:
dat meme funny die beta go sell ur phone grin
comrade why?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by austino677(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Abba114:
alabi must have dealt with this one lately. if u r smart and have a working strategy in this your gambling habit, you should be happy that there are guys like me who bend down select so that we can lose and the bookies earn to pay u guys with a strategy. the bookies do not make money from nothing its the loosers money they use to pay winners. if i were u (a guy with a strategy) i will be happy that there r dumb gamblers who lose thier money to alabi so that alabi can pay me without issues. #over&out
try get sense even if na small
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Osas187: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2022
From Ekitipikin 200+ odd

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Osas187: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2022
austino677:
sense cost he can’t afford it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Thanks for the clarification
Salamandar:

Make I give u example...
Rt - regular time- just like 90 mins of football is called regular time while the added mins after the 90 mins has elapsed is called added time... U picked for them to win the game during that 90 mins but they played draw instead of win... And because games like basket ball and baseball one person must win (no draw as final result) they do give added time will one of the two teams win.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2022
austino677:
okay tnx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2022
NiggasInParis:

dont have time to read this long preposterous hokum.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2dice01: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2022
2dice01:
Bet of the week

Aston Villa - Manchester City. Special bets
GOALS. ACCUMULATOR OUTCOMES - TU 89.5 - COMBINED GOALS, CARDS, CORNERS, GOAL KICKS, FREE KICKS, THROW-INS

Odd : 1.6
Code : J6TEP

grin cool kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2022
israelp:
oga stop arguing long tins or thinking ur tip will help 1 soul here....those who left .. left for reasons, majority of them left because they are losing money to alabi not because people are yabbing them or calling for their head,can u even boom 5 odd 5times in a row here? I doubt grin , eseka12 winning n losing doesn't meaning his guru,his going to collect his share of yabbing grin (normal level wink ) ....so what am I saying... If u refuse to drop game here cos people are yabbing u it's ur headache n u can follow as well n LEAVE (NA NORMAL THING) grin
well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2022
2dice01:
grin cool kiss
long time

So this option is back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
mceze:

Why wasting your time replying that guy? Too many kids on this thread.
okay adult gambler is this an achievement for u? get a life ffs u r a fkng adult
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Uzomarr the nuisance don chop ban

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Xenegies27:
Cashout or leave it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Xenegies27:
Cashout or leave it?

I like what you're doing...whether it's your ticket or not, has no relevance. Keeping the moles where they belong....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Abba114:
okay adult gambler is this an achievement for u? get a life ffs u r a fkng adult

Not everyone is jobless on this forum. I have a job. Betting is just a side hustling.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2022
mceze:

Not everyone is jobless on this forum. I have a job. Betting is just a side hustling.
who is jobless then? anyone that bet is not jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Salamandar(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Abba114:
who is jobless then? anyone that bet is not jobless

And what will u say about those men that bet with millions of naira daily... If joblessness tend to give people the wealth to be able to play bets with millions... I will gladly become a jobless guy immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.