Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (884585 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeloser: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Make person post those OG twitter boys millions ticket na.No be to troll and fight we come do.Let's not forget we are here to conquer alabi.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SultanOfPuna: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2022
ogk8082:

U won 74k from betting ? That’s money ?? grin
No wonder Chief Ozo always comes here to troll your likes .
Imagine bragging about winning 74k, that’s not even up to 200$ grin

Your last line is funny and very weak , Go on twitter and check Mr Bayo or Mr Banks , people who make millions ( 100M plus) and travel out and “live” on betting money.

I don’t do that though but if I ever have that type of grace to “live” like that on betting money , I wouldn’t think twice ! slowpoke! grin You really don’t have a life

Edit :
Plus , I only metioned @SultanofPoverty , not you , but you were quick to react , does that mean you know your real name ? grin?
For you to type all this rubbish on an early Monday morning tells me that you are a JOBLESS tool.

When everyone is busy at work. U are here writting long paragraph on betting thread.
If you are that jobless,
I can give you job as cleaner, use all that energy u use to type that rubbish and go find gutters to clean.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
chidonez:
New fastest way to the village
Una see that short 3x3 and 4x4 run far away from it
Like play like play those guys don collect 3k for my hand this early morning cry
E worse pass virtual and zoom
What! watch the clip to know what is like. Double chance (12) dey enter most times. The odds sha is disappointing so just leave it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JJArthur: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2022
bro, contact support
Bestie01:
If ixbet fails to pay me this winning.i will quit betting faster than the May deadline I kept.they don't know how many heart attacks I passed thru.esp that Barca match.keeping from settling the bet for two days just cos of one postponed match(1st game)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Biodundimeji(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2022
ogk8082:

U won 74k from betting ? That’s money ?? grin
No wonder Chief Ozo always comes here to troll your likes .
Imagine bragging about winning 74k, that’s not even up to 200$ grin

Your last line is funny and very weak , Go on twitter and check Mr Bayo or Mr Banks , people who make millions ( 100M plus) and travel out and “live” on betting money.

I don’t do that though but if I ever have that type of grace to “live” like that on betting money , I wouldn’t think twice ! slowpoke! grin You really don’t have a life

Edit :
Plus , I only metioned @SultanofPoverty , not you , but you were quick to react , does that mean you know your real name ? grin?
Mr Bayo is using banz and he is not in Nigeria
Yesterday one guy like that won over 1m with 100
Some people dey use that 74k stake game self grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Brokeloser:
Make person post those OG twitter boys millions ticket na.No be to troll and fight we come do.Let's not forget we are here to conquer alabi.
follow this guy up

His predictions are lit

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Man predicted Tunisia win and Gabon FT draw yesterday, prediction wey people dey use money buy as VIP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vitex10: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fajr Sepasi - Nassaji Mazandaran
Correct Score: 0-0 @ 5 odds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
wink
Miracood2

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeloser: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Felabrity:
follow this guy up

His predictions are lit
Thank me later
Thank you egbon.You wise pass many "human beings" for this thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
ManOfSteel2:
Please house, help me tags all bet9ja social media pages and customer care line to kindly pay out the full winning of this betslip; B959WCSPEQTETC-10145877... It is a bet that the Nigerian national team will be eliminated in the "Round of 16" stage in the ongoing AFCON, staked with 100k to win 320k....
Bet9ja dubiously credited 100k as the winning after the game was completed.....
They have no right to cancel or reverse any stake unless the game hasn't started.....
Promise to drop 20k to the house if resolved
Why didn't you tell the house you played the game by 11pm after the match?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why didn't you tell the house you played the game by 11pm after the match?
ahhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
I'M BACK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:
I don't know where to start but you guys should avoid virtual betting. I use to think pple just d cap about virtual but e don do me strong thing today.

15k wey person give me yesterday to do his contribution is gone, one trusted punter here drop 2odds yesterday, na so I remove 6k enter shop play am, ladies and gentlemen, it ended in premium tears.

I been no come sleep yesternight, na so I enter betting shop again to chase my loss. the worst decision I ever made in my life.

serious, I'm depressed, frustrated and feel like a dead man now (even the dead are better than me sef)

Make I just stop here , but if Una no hear from me again, virtual has killed someone.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=Hammer2022 post=109651869][/quote]
And who tf ask for your phucking f**k?
I never insulted someone on this thread and you should not be the first abeg.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Adolfhitler001: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:
I don't know where to start but you guys should avoid virtual betting. I use to think pple just d cap about virtual but e don do me strong thing today.

15k wey person give me yesterday to do his contribution is gone, one trusted punter here drop 2odds yesterday, na so I remove 6k enter shop play am, ladies and gentlemen, it ended in premium tears.

I been no come sleep yesternight, na so I enter betting shop again to chase my loss. the worst decision I ever made in my life.

serious, I'm depressed, frustrated and feel like a dead man now (even the dead are better than me sef)

Make I just stop here , but if Una no hear from me again, virtual has killed someone.
Guy e never reach like that take am easy,calm down even if na lie u go lie to the owner of the money say money lost so as to buy time for u to look for the money else where or better still sell your phone n pay off ur debt lesson learnt but no matter what no reason to kill yourself i wish i get the money right now i for help out

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:

And who tf ask for your phucking f**k?

I never insulted someone on this thread and you should not be the first abeg.
Shatap you're noisemaker, no be you run go open WhatsApp group dey tag Stephenmoka4 (sly) say bad energy full here, you get sure odds and bankers to kill alabi

Small uppercut from alabi, you come here dey wail like uzomarrr123

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
THIS IS BUSINESS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hammer2022:
Shatap you're noisemaker, no be you run go open WhatsApp group dey tag S (sly) say bad energy full here, you get sure odds and bankers to kill alabi

Small uppercut from alabi, you come here dey wail like urrr123

I get your point now.

wetin pain na because I opened a WhatsApp group abi?

I will not reply you again again. (like I always said, even if you insult ma papa, I no go ever reply your negative mentions)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:

unfortunately, my phone is not up to even 5k if I want to sell it. I for sell am since na! thinking of giving out my bed now. Kai

Thanks bro, may God give me the strength to handle this matter
Which kind wahala be this

If you sell your bed now , wetin u go use sleep for night

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
See your useless life...anu mpama

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Which kind wahala be this

If you sell your bed now , wetin u go use sleep for night

Under flyover or motor parks

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
E GET WHY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:

I get your point now.

wetin pain na because I opened a WhatsApp group abi?

I will not reply you again again. (like I always said, even if you insult ma papa, I no go ever reply your negative mentions)
WhatsApp group wey no boom 1.20 odds, na so so strategy on with no result grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:

unfortunately, my phone is not up to even 5k if I want to sell it. I for sell am since na! thinking of giving out my bed now. Kai

Thanks bro, may God give me the strength to handle this matter

If toh say , you chop that bet

How much u for give God inside, as per tithe

Anyways , he’s merciful
Lesson learnt sha
It is well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:

IF you ask me, na who i go ask?

Make I man up enter house first, my wife fit kill me but na buy the bed and na me wan sell am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tk4all:

IF you ask me, na who i go ask?

Make I man up enter house first, my wife fit kill me but na buy the bed and na me wan sell am
Bros no talk like that

Na una matrimonial bed u wan sell so

Give madam small respect
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
E BE THINGS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizsquad: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nearly cant kill a bird B921WCERPAATWE-5001903
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigCee0: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
BCAD7GYA
All over 1.5
Sportybet
#25Million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DADYLEED: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pls make una the help some of us by droping BET9JA Code, na beg i de beg

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.