Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (876198 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigpunditcc: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Can I withdraw to my UBA Visa Debit card (Naira) from my Bet365 account.

It's a Normal Visa Debit card for my savings account not Africard.

cc
Betbuilder365
Gentlepeace2022
Stephenmoka4
Gentlepeace
fucklove
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dave0450(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Scammerskiller:
Dont pay this good for noting scammer 1 kobo, all those that joined his usless group are ashamed to come out and speak , the rat has noting offer, he is just after your 10k

Let hear from pple that join his group,plz do u join his group dat u r sure dat he is good for nothing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Runup: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2022
bigpunditcc:

cc
Betbuilder365
Gentlepeace2022
Stephenmoka4
Gentlepeace
fucklove

I don't know anything about bet365, i believe you chat or mail their customer service up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2022
aktolly54:
really? If the money inside your bet9ja plenty, why don't sue them afterall bank payment receipt is there in your email where you can print and other evidence like screenshot of your bet9ja account then lawyer will take it from there. You supposed contact regulatory body in Lagos as well.

Or did you make those attempt but nothing happened?

Bro, you can't sure a bet company, you sign an agreement with them unknowingly that they can't withhold/cease your account. I was taught this in Business law. Most of the things we use, there are user agreements we ignore and just sign up. Anyway na profit dem take, i did not lose.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by aktolly54(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Bro, you can't sure a bet company, you sign an agreement with them unknowingly that they can't withhold/cease your account. I was taught this in Business law. Most of the things we use, there are user agreements we ignore and just sign up. Anyway na profit dem take, i did not lose.
you mind if I ask you a question, are you saying if someone win 39m mistakenly like in 3 or 4 tickets ,thats about 120m .bet9ja will just close down someone account after the person withdraw like 60m out of the money and you expect me not to sue them.

So far Nigeria bookie is concerned, bet9ja seems to be the strongest among them and na them get highest daily winning payout of total 10billion.

Await your response please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You just dey make me laugh
You want to teach us how to stake 10k on 1.41 odds??
Come here let me teach you how i win every blessed day. Minimum of 3 odds to 8 odds.

I dont stake much. Thats my style
For someone that stake heavy
With my games you will be cashing out big every day

Goodluck on your quest. If you are so sure of your games, why not stake your life savings on it or better still stake at least 10k and save yourself of winning crumbs.

I can only take you and other jobless friends of yours (calling me scammer) serious if you are bold enough to challenge me on a 100k stake per ticket. Stu.pid troller

Find better thing to do with your life and stop trolling me.

You can never be rich in your life if you continue to abuse those that are making it.

Feel free to masturbate with my winnings below grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2022
aktolly54:
you mind if I ask you a question, are you saying if someone win 39m mistakenly like in 3 or 4 tickets ,thats about 120m .bet9ja will just close down someone account after the person withdraw like 60m out of the money and you expect me not to sue them.

So far Nigeria bookie is concerned, bet9ja seems to be the strongest among them and na them get highest daily winning payout of total 10billion.

Await your response please

Brotherly, port to international platform and save yourself from future stress.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2022
bigpunditcc:

I don't know 365 payment method, sorry can't really tell.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by aktolly54(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Brotherly, port to international platform and save yourself from future stress.
thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by user32(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Goodluck on your quest. If you are so sure of your games, why not stake your life savings on it or better still stake at least 10k and save yourself of winning crumbs.

I can only take you and other jobless friends of yours (calling me scammer) serious if you are bold enough to challenge me on a 100k stake per ticket. Stu.pid troller

You can never be rich in your life if you continue to abuse those that are making it.

. I believe u bro, anything for the boys....3140550545. first bank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Movich17(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Guys i need serious help, i opened Melbet account and funded 50k through Opay, hoping to get double bonus that was being advertised but didnt. Now i want to withdraw my winnings they are telling me this.... I funded through opay and cant see any withdrawal though Opay. I am afraid of playing with the money so i dont lose my winnings and i am also broke coz i havent been able to withdraw, how can i get my money out of this hellhole called Melbet. They seriously no explain this thing to me

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

I don't know anything about bet365, i believe you chat or mail their customer service up.

Not possible anymore. Get a dollar card or Africard
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
bigpunditcc:

cc
Betbuilder365
Gentlepeace2022
Stephenmoka4
Gentlepeace
fucklove

They've stopped paying to naira issued cards linked to a bank account. The best bet is Africard or open a dom account linked to a card. Another issue is the monthly limit of $100 which sucks angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SultanOfPuna: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Staking High on Low Odds like 1.21 or 1.41 does not mean you are a punter.
Anybody can do it.
Give a 9 year old 2k to play 1.21 odds
Anybody can predict SINGLE GAME

If you can predict 6 games in a ticket
Then you be Boss.
Not that nonesense of staking 100k on a single 1.21 odds. And you hail yourself as Master grin grin
Real punters are not about the stake.
Real Punters play mutiple games in one ticket and watch all games enter. That one na real boss.
You laughing at my stake just shows me u be jjc.
Yes i stake low but on multiple games in a ticket which is 6 odds 8 odds 3 odds.
And they all boom.
If someone stake 100k on your tiny 1.21 odds
and stake 100k on my 3 odds.
Who will make more profit??
U see its all about the ODDS not the stake.
If you like stake 7 million on 1.13 odds.
U are just playing rubbish

Even the 1.41 odds u staking
i have 2 or more odds like that in a single ticket and it still boom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disturb: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Movich17..

Do you have an atm card?

If Yes...

Go under 'Top up account"... Under bank account transfer.. Pick flutterwave or paystack..

Fund at least 250.. Then play game of 1.1 odd with it

After that you can withdraw through bank transfer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Movich17(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
I need ps3.. budget is 35k
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Movich17(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I thought you had sense, i no know say your mumu strong pass 5G. I told you im not a gambler. I do this shit for fun.

Staking High on Low Odds like 1.21 or 1.41 does not mean you are a punter.
Anybody can do it.
Give a 9 year old 2k to play 1.21 odds
Anybody can predict SINGLE GAME

If you can predict 6 games in a ticket
Then you be Boss.
Not that nonesense of staking 100k on a single 1.21 odds. And you hail yourself as Master grin grin
Real punters are not about the stake.
Real Punters play mutiple games in one ticket and watch all games enter. That one na real boss.
You laughing at my stake just shows me u be jjc.
Yes i stake low but on multiple games in a ticket which is 6 odds 8 odds 3 odds.
And they all boom.
If someone stake 100k on your tiny 1.21 odds
and stake 100k on my 3 odds.
Who will make more profit??
U see its all about the ODDS not the stake.
If you like stake 7 million on 1.13 odds.
U are just playing rubbish

ur playing for fun, so just day play day go....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Movich17(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Disturb:
Movich17..

Do you have an atm card?

If Yes...

Go under 'Top up account"... Under bank account transfer.. Pick flutterwave or paystack..

Fund at least 250.. Then play game of 1.1 odd with it

After that you can withdraw through bank transfer
ok, i dont use pay pal or flutter, so i have complained via customer service. Lets see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ineedmoneybadly: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Boss abeg find me small thing

GTBank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogk8082: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
GentlePEACE:

You’re so silly for replying that guy.
grin
Who doesn’t know SultanOfPoverty?
You really have time on your hand for replying that dude tho.
Nigga stakes 100 naira on 8 odds and comes here to troll, and you’re replying him?
I suppose slap you self grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is netbet the Nigeria version of bet 365, similar markets different background color
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chno: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
You talk too much. I hate niggas like you. All talk and no action
ogk8082:

I’m not rich rich , but definitely not poor, I can afford ANYTHING I want . I’ve won so much on gambling and lost very few times .

Now if that’s what an average guy is, then I’m feeling this average thingy .

When I joined , I posted a lot of games , not tickets, I was bashed a lot and people thought I should go away cus I was winning a lot (no loss) , and the “you go soon fade” line was said to me by dumbfvcks like you .
Guess what? I’m still here ! grin

If you’re jobless, cus I didn’t mention you, I mentioned the dead a$$ sultan, you can go read my posts since my day1 on this thread .

But for now, make I Dey gazzo my average over comfortable lifestyle!

Face to face , if I Dey drive by , I don talk am before , na your type Dey bend head for me dey call me boss! cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by overdrive(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Movich17:
Guys i need serious help, i opened Melbet account and funded 50k through Opay, hoping to get double bonus that was being advertised but didnt. Now i want to withdraw my winnings they are telling me this.... I funded through opay and cant see any withdrawal though Opay. I am afraid of playing with the money so i dont lose my winnings and i am also broke coz i havent been able to withdraw, how can i get my money out of this hellhole called Melbet. They seriously no explain this thing to me

You can't fund your account and withdraw immediately. You must play some bets before you are eligible for withdrawal.
On the issue of withdrawing thru opay it has been stopped for now you can only fund but can't withdraw thru opay.
To withdraw simply fund your account thru your atm card and withdraw thru your card as well.
Hope this helps?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogk8082: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chno:
You talk too much. I hate niggas like you. All talk and no action

I actually Dey type, I wonder the voice note I sent to your father that shows me “talking too much” ..
by action, u mean giving you games to play or what?
I’ve really seen a lot of your posts on this thread , it would be better to stay off my mentions .
I no be emsco o!

Just keep hiding at the back of that Tecnophone , keep your trolling far away , like very far away.

STAY FAR AWAY.

most of you guys on this thread trolling are usually kids between 18- 22 with borrowed subscription and zero lifestyle, that’s why it’s easy for you to troll, enjoy it while it’s lasts!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Draw or Away
Saudi Arabia » Division 1
Al Jabalain - Al Wehda
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogk8082: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
So you mean people would play Draw or Home for the game this guy above me dropped ?
I heard you guys play the opposite of his games cus he always loses grin

Me I sha go give Una
Over0.5 FT same game !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lorayne(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
israelp:
ok...ur username for telegram..make I add u.. also b aware of scammers on that ur sandbox ish... greetings
Na scam jare
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chno: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Your papa..cry me a river. You talk too much like a bitch ass nigga cheesy
ogk8082:

I actually Dey type, I wonder the voice note I sent to your father that shows me “talking too much” ..
by action, u mean giving you games to play or what?
I’ve really seen a lot of your posts on this thread , it would be better to stay off my mentions .
I no be emsco o!

Just keep hiding at the back of that Tecnophone , keep your trolling far away , like very far away.

STAY FAR AWAY.

most of you guys on this thread trolling are usually kids between 18- 22 with borrowed subscription and zero lifestyle, that’s why it’s easy for you to troll, enjoy it while it’s lasts!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogk8082: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chno:
Your papa..cry me a river. You talk too much like a bitch ass nigga cheesy
tongue Adds zero to my available balance

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.