Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (877626 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Abba114:
giveaway loading
you no see my account number yesterday

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Abba114:
giveaway loading
kk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
SoftSport:

Mr, you don't expect everyone to keep loitering around betting threads. I came across the giveaway and quickly tagged along. Dropped my details and moved along with my life with the hope that at least Stephen4 will do the proper thing...

Alexso said he's giving 5k to 10 people and all you have to do is simply quote the post. and I quoted him 1st because I wanted to me among the 10.... So tell me why I was omitted...
Hi, could you check the post requirements? it is similar to the previous one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lima98:
you no see my account number yesterday
Person no fi play with ona again...
Good evening
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by alextso(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Another GIVEAWAY grin grin grin. I am giving 25 people AIRTIME of N5K to share. Details at end of the post

2 days left for this October Offer. We only accept 20 people per month.

Daily Counter

Payments: 12 slots booked
Slots left: 8 slots open
Days left: 2 days

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Just quote this post and tag @stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:
Another GIVEAWAY grin grin grin. I am giving 25 people AIRTIME of N5K to share. Details at end of the post

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Very well...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Skinnygee1: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

@stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

stephenmoka4 mtn 0 7 0 4 3 4 9 9 8 1 9
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

@stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
@stephenmoka4

alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by poshemmanuel(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Swissli(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

stephenmoka4
glo 0 9 1 7 4 5 2 6 0 3 6
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftSport(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Promicah: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2022

alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Disembark: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sheddy5(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftSport(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Hi, could you check the post requirements? it is similar to the previous one.

Hello, the poster simply said we should quote him for the giveaway. Please tell me what the others did and why I was omitted. I am not a new member on this thread. I'm only using this moniker for now and I can't believe you are doing this. The trust people have for you is the reason they entrust you with all these giveaways...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

my boss you do wel. Mtn 08166689819 Spephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
SoftSport:

Hello, the poster simply said we should quote him for the giveaway. Please tell me what the others did and why I was omitted. I am not a new member on this thread. I'm only using this moniker for now and I can't believe you are doing this. The trust people have for you is the reason they entrust you with all these giveaways...
Did everyone who quote the post receive? is the amount able to fund everyone that quote the post?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Person no fi play with ona again...
Good evening
no oo not that kind of play e get the type of play where I de like to the play lolz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by poshemmanuel(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftSport(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Did everyone who quote the post receive? is the amount able to fund everyone that quote the post?
Why was I omitted ? What's your selection criteria then? The posts clearly said 5k for 10 people. So how did you select the 10 people? You deliberately omitted my moniker and I'm just wondering why.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

@stephenmoka4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
boss Stephen, don't answer the guy, he's still calling you out after boss Alex said he'll compensate him, some peps are just never satisfied
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephenmonka4 if you know how angry I am with you like this you no go qoute me today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

E go run me 1 gig Airtel data.

Omo reduce that 100$ na

Ail
Stephenmoka4. Ya ,thanks. Received
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by silvar: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
alextso:

Daily Counter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

stephenmoka4 thanks all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
poshemmanuel:

Na which kind play you like to play? lol
why you wan know
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
SoftSport:
Why was I omitted ? What's your selection criteria then? The posts clearly said 5k for 10 people. So how did you select the 10 people? You deliberately omitted my moniker and I'm just wondering why.
10 people received the funds just as "the post" stated, it didn't specify or add any requirement. Have you seen a post that says "MTN will reward 100 customers for recharging this week" what of those that didn't get it, isn't MTN aware that over 100 people will recharge that week? They also deliberately omitted them all, right?

Why? there is no why, I check the post pick anyone especially the ones with details easy to "copy and paste" for easy funding.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
rest abeg and ignore some unnecessary qoute

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.