Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (880681 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
rainmoredays:
stephenmoka4
I have been observing for sometime now, each time you are entrusted with sharing gifts to people here, you deliberately "pack" your group of friends for the funding, even if they didn't quote.
Dude, maybe you don't know what they call TRUST.
Remember, they all vouched for you be chosen to share the gift because apart from the trust they have for you, they believed you will do it without fear or favour. But I think the post has gotten to head, you view them as commoner. (Just like our Nigerian politician do after winning election) always feeling on top of the world.
Well, what do I know.
Ewu,shut the gutter maouth of yours

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2022
rainmoredays:
stephenmoka4
I have been observing for sometime now, each time you are entrusted with sharing gifts to people here, you deliberately "pack" your group of friends for the funding, even if they didn't quote.
Dude, maybe you don't know what they call TRUST.
Remember, they all vouched for you be chosen to share the gift because apart from the trust they have for you, they believed you will do it without fear or favour. But I think the post has gotten to head, you view them as commoner. (Just like our Nigerian politician do after winning election) always feeling on top of the world.
Well, what do I know.
No, check properly again... If one didn't post their details, I scroll down to another, the easier they post their details - the better and less complicated for me (copy and paste). Sometimes I do my personal giveaway, I don't look who regardless if we've communicated recently or forever or "friends". The capacity can't go round, sometimes it doesn't reach some of the people that I flow with here and it's fine. I, myself I've missed out before, sometimes split mine and it nothing serious to talk about, I don't think freebies should be an issue or debate. Anyways good morning...

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2022
bestmutiu2019:

No insult, if something is not right, voicing it out should be the first step... Besides na airtime, not bet ID, cross-check your post.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Skinnygee1: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
No insult, if something is not right, voicing it out should be the first step... Besides na airtime, not bet ID, cross-check your post.

Seen thanks, but what criteria are you using if not first come first serve? because you said it doesn't matter if I quoted second

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
No, check properly again... If one didn't post their details, I scroll down to another, the easier they post their details - the better and less complicated for me (copy and paste). Sometimes I do my personal giveaway, I don't look who regardless if we've communicated recently or forever or "friends". The capacity can't go round, sometimes it doesn't reach some of the people that I flow with here and it's fine. I, myself I've missed out before, sometimes split mine and it nothing serious to talk about, I don't think freebies should be an issue or debate. Anyways good morning...
Very mature response.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Skinnygee1:

Seen thanks, but what criteria are you using if not first come first serve? because you said it doesn't matter if I quoted second
User 1 = No number / info

User 2 = 12345

User 3 = 1. 3. 56 - 8

User 4 = zero 8 zero 1 4

User 5 = wrong info

user 6 = Didn't quote or follow instructions

I will pick the less complicated ones, unless it specified in order.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Clementoons: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Thanks @stephenmoka4 and @alextso I have received the cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VillageBus(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2022
[
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2022
bestmutiu2019:

There's no need for throwing banters and tantrum. Be civil.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Civil and apt. Respect!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Yeah, salutations...
The main reason for my outburst is because, this is the 2nd person I will witness calling you out (feeling cheated). And I believe it is not good for your image.
And I can say your reasons are valid. If they can't follow simple instructions, they should learn the hard way.
Adios

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Azurevermillion: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Miracood2:

If 11 come what's going to be your win?
Edit na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Azurevermillion: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Everywhere don burst because of ₦200.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2022
rainmoredays:

Yeah, salutations...
The main reason for my outburst is because, this is the 2nd person I will witness calling you out (feeling cheated). And I believe it is not good for your image.
And I can say your reasons are valid. If they can't follow simple instructions, they should learn the hard way.
Adios
don't you know you can't please everyone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Then it should be cross channel interference at some base station base station across a particular area ... It happens when multiple access processing device encounters software issues... So instead of processing like 10 calls at same time individually in seconds using assigned frequency, it's allocating like 2 calls at same time in a particular frequency...
Ok bro .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2022
We dey beg for here?
Go Twitter first.grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wilson212: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
I need booking code of long ticket bet9ja
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2022
them the quick draw for ice hockey?

Stephenmoka4?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2022
akwesenana:
them the quick draw for ice hockey?

Stephen4?
Sometimes... let's say 1 in 5 matches.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Azurevermillion:
Everywhere don burst because of ₦200.

Help me with it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizsquad: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson212:
I need booking code of long ticket bet9ja
R2ZCZC, RKMDLF. No bet power to play d game Sha..if u can be of help sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2022
akwesenana:
Between msport and sportybet which one should I close?

Use the self exclusive features on sporty.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cravemore: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Garrydosky04:
like 180k to 250k
180 is not that bad. Suffer the self con bam. If any dey available, drop location..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizsquad: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2022
highman10:

No problem then. I will still work for Saturday and Sunday game too. Maybe you can gather funds and play the game.

Drop your account number make I wire you #500 Naira.

Stay blessed.
betting power needed pls to stake these games R2ZCZ2, RKMDLF. Bet9ja WYSENAS, 9089547.thx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2022
6ixT8:

Use the self exclusive features on sporty.
Like, which is better.

I want to reduce my bet accounts.

Closed 4 yesterday.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2022
akwesenana:

Like, which is better.

Closed 4 yesterday.

Can't really say, come s of their similarities. But I notice msport cashout is slightly ahead.

But most importantly, the both used different potent jazz.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2022
akwesenana:
Like, which is better.
Closed 4 yesterday.
abeg name the 4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wilson212: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Bizsquad:
R2ZCZC, RKMDLF. No bet power to play d game Sha..if u can be of help sha
bro no vex ino get
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizsquad: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2022
highman10:

No problem then. I will still work for Saturday and Sunday game too. Maybe you can gather funds and play the game.

Stay blessed.
Bizsquad:
betting power needed pls to stake these games R2ZCZ2, RKMDLF. Bet9ja WYSENAS, 8089547.thx
highman10:

sorry 9089547 and not 8089547.
Stay blessed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizsquad: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Wilson212:
bro no vex ino get
no wahala.wish u gd luck
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DanieleLorenzo: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Wetin I do spam bot? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like the 10th time I don chop ban.

I must not miss give away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.