Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (882419 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Abeg how dem dwy load prepaid meter? First timer please. I Don vend pin. The red light no gree off
If you use Memmcol, I can be of assistance.

Modified: Did the units gets completely exhausted?
That is, is the meter reading 00.00 units?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Abeg how dem dwy load prepaid meter? First timer please. I Don vend pin. The red light no gree off
punch the numbers in and press the enter button
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lol
my own is that the box they gave us just went blank. so we can't even input the prepaid meter token.

The box was obviously fake.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
safesurfer:
Lol
my own is that the box they gave us just went blank. so we can't even input the prepaid meter token.

The box was obviously fake.
Lol.

Contact the technician that installed the meter.
I'm sure there's something that can be done.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
It should be beeping while reading 0:00 units or low or you will see this sign ⚡ (meaning there is power)

Press the numbers accordingly and press this button ↵
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

I use Mojec. Never recharged since It has been installed. Landlord finished paying for meter bypass today. We paid 10k for pin vending.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cravemore: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
do you have sense.only you open your mouth dey cast money wey person dey give you, when you go do your own giveaway .
akwesenana:
Omo, e don tey since I chop giveaway.
I miss ecomm. Steady 1k and data.angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
It should be beeping while reading 0:00 units or low or you will see this sign ⚡ (meaning there is power)

Press the numbers accordingly and press this button ↵
Some numbers aren't that clear. It's showing red light
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
blaquemyc:
punch the numbers in and press the enter button
have being battling it, some numbers aren't clear again, maybe where I kept it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

It's Mojec bro. I need light urgently. Don't know what to do again. The pin isn't really clear. Maybe am mistyped some digits
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Disembark:

Lol
Don't have favorite market..because nothing is sure
I pick base on stats and instincts

I don't go above ten games
Targeted odd$ 20-25

Dm u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
I use Mojec. Never recharged since It has been installed. Landlord finished paying for meter bypass today. We paid 10k for pin vending.
Meter bypass

Make them no catch you people sha.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Some numbers aren't that clear. It's showing red light
Ah! If the PIN isn't clear, you may have to get another (cost you extra). If the prepaid meter is showing red, it means there is power but not available for the home (low units or faults, but I believe it's low units). You have to buy another one again if the PIN is not clear.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
have being battling it, some numbers aren't clear again, maybe where I kept it.
Contact customer care representatives.

They will help.
I just hope the serial number is clear enough, and you'll need to provide the cc with your meter account number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Meter bypass

Make them no catch you people sha.
we were caught, our landlord finished settling nepa guys. The wire has been fixed but no light. We vend pin of 10k. Now the digits isn't that clear, because of sweat from my pocket I think. Is there a way to go and asked for a reprint? We vend the pin at the nepa office
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Contact customer care representatives.

They will help.
I just hope the serial number is clear enough, and you'll need to provide the cc with your meter account number.
Which one is serial number? Which one is meter account number? I have the customer card with me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Serial number or reference number as shown in the pix below.

I believe you'll get help.
Just call customer service.

Cc: yellowgarri2

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Which one is serial number? Which one is meter account number? I have the customer card with me
For the body of the prepaid meter, there is usually a white paper plastered on it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Meter number is same as account number.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Ah! If the PIN isn't clear, you may have to get another (cost you extra). If the prepaid meter is showing red, it means there is power but not available for the home (low units or faults, but I believe it's low units). You have to buy another one again if the PIN is not clear.
It's blinking not sufficient units. Can't they generate another one for me without extra payment? It's a rented apartment bro, other tenants don dey shout. See the meter below. Abi pin dey get validity?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Meter number is same as account number.
I have this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
For the body of the prepaid meter, there is usually a white paper plastered on it.
will check
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
we were caught, our landlord finished settling nepa guys. The wire has been fixed but no light. We vend pin of 10k. Now the digits isn't that clear, because of sweat from my pocket I think. Is there a way to go and asked for a reprint? We vend the pin at the nepa office
That's sad.

Anyway, do as I told you.
I'm very optimistic you will get help from customer care personnel.

Don't resort to purchase another token yet.
Try the option I highlighted.

What you will need for you to get adequate assistance:

A. Correct customer care line,
B. Meter Number or Account Number,
C. Date of Token Purchase,
D. Amount of Token purchased,
E. Serial Number or Reference Number,
F. You may be requested to mention some of the token numbers that got mistakingly erased.

All the best.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
It's blinking not sufficient units. Can't they generate another one for me without extra payment? It's a rented apartment bro, other tenants don dey shout. See the meter below. Abi pin dey get validity?
Generate! not like that here... It's like buying airtime PIN for your PPM, if any digits is not clear - it won't load. The vendor may have a copy of the transaction (hopefully).

Tenants go para nau, people get light - Dem no get... Can you go out tonight? or do you have small cash to buy like 30 - 40 units for now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Serial number or reference number as shown in the pix below.

I believe you'll get help.
Just call customer service.

Cc: yellowgarri2
This one is very clear, unlike what I hold here. Can I upload it here? Hope it's safe? Hope it won't be used by another person?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
I have noticed that the ink fade within weeks on PPM voucher slip... The digits are clear the first week.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Generate! not like that here... It's like buying airtime PIN for your PPM, if any digits is not clear - it won't load. The vendor may have a copy of the transaction (hopefully).

Tenants go para nau, people get light - Dem no get... Can you go out tonight? or do you have small cash to buy like 30 - 40 units for now?
I can go out but I no hold money. I'm thinking of connecting it directly for dem make I rest. Na d landlord dey fear me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Impossible.

Call customer care first.
If worse come worst, you'll visit their office to trash it out.

All in all, the token you bought won't go to waste.

That will only occur if and only if you lost the token paper.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
That's sad.

Anyway, do as I told you.
I'm very optimistic you will get help from customer care personnel.

Don't resort to purchase another token yet.
Try the option I highlighted.

What you will need for you to get adequate assistance:

A. Correct customer care line,
B. Meter Number or Account Number,
C. Date of Token Purchase,
D. Amount of Token purchased,
E. Serial Number or Reference Number,
F. You may be requested to mention some of the token numbers that got mistakingly erased.

All the best.
let me try this, hopefully they should respond this night
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
This one is very clear, unlike what I hold here. Can I upload it here? Hope it's safe? Hope it won't be used by another person?
Don't upload ooo.

Call customer care or visit their office.
That's the only options you've gat.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
yellowgarri2:
let me try this, hopefully they should respond this night
Alright, but I doubt.

You can only reach them during official hours.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Don't upload ooo.

Call customer care or visit their office.
That's the only options you've gat.
Na till tomorrow I fit go dia office. I Don tìrẹ Walai. Who send me to collect the paper sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.