Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (884012 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2022
This street is toxergical to remember exactly exist.. jxt check her for tweeta
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TNORWAY: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2022
profdotcom:
Please is there any foreign bet site that has sport. ty bet flex option.... Thanks
what sporty option is that please??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2022
miracood:
Why una no dey share am here?
Son of man
Mak I dey share Amber game.
Oya take an BCAQ8UYA sporty bet

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2022
mak una no worry, i go dey drop amber game for here and other good punters too. pls do not take loan to play bet or your last cash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Son of man
Mak I dey share Amber game.
Oya take an BCAQ8UYA sporty bet
Can I use my GT master card to fund sportybet account? Because someone here said it takes time to reflect on the account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by naakle: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2022
Another day to get going www.betweysure.com

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vitex10: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
A DAY TO GO!!!

It's A DAY to the kick-off of the most revolutionary betting investment plan ever conceived.

Don't be left behind in this ground-breaking project.

Read the thread below from PAGE 1 to understand what this project is all about

https://www.nairaland.com/6954987/1.5-odds-partial-rollover-investment

NOTE:
Admission of new members will be suspended by 9:00 am tomorrow until the end of the first stage of the rollover when it will resume for a higher fee.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Vitex10:
A DAY TO GO!!!

It's A DAY to the kick-off of the most revolutionary betting investment plan ever conceived.

Don't be left behind in this ground-breaking project.

Read the thread below from PAGE 1 to understand what this project is all about

https://www.nairaland.com/6954987/1.5-odds-partial-rollover-investment

NOTE:
Admission of new members will be suspended by 9:00 am tomorrow until the end of the first stage of the rollover when it will resume for a higher fee.
vitex10 you are a scammer why do u want to collect people money for the rollover play ur thing alone if its really worth it. i wonder what kind of people will fall for this thing its obviously a,scam but some desperate fellows will fall for it #mtsww bloody scammer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vitex10: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abba114:
vitex10 you are a scammer why do u want to collect people money for the rollover play ur thing alone if its really worth it. i wonder what kind of people will fall for this thing its obviously a,scam but some desperate fellows will fall for it #mtsww bloody scammer

Actually, your useless mother and father are scammers and your birth was a scam those are the only reasons why everything looks like a scam to you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Vitex10:

Actually your useless mother and father are scammers that is the only reason why everything looks like a scam to you
vitex10 if the game is sure and you are confident about the rollover why dont you tell them (your gullible followers) to start with 1k so when you roll it like 5times wthout cutting then you ask them to give u 1k each and proceed with the rollover. you just wanna chop their 500h naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vitex10: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Vitex10:

Actually, your useless mother and father are scammers and your birth was a scam those are the only reasons why everything looks like a scam to you

Pardon my language y'all but when e-rats hide under the cloak of anonymity to be rude you need to show them that rudeness get levels
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Vitex10:

Pardon my language y'all but when e-rats hide under the cloak of anonymity to be rude you need to show them that rudeness get levels
vitex10 your words didnt hurt me. i know you r doing your hustling but honestly duping another human of his hard earned money is not a good way to make a living. if there is 70% possibility of winning 1.5odds straight for 30days the bookies wont be here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vitex10: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abba114:
vitex10 if the game is sure and you are confident about the rollover why dont you tell them (your gullible followers) to start with 1k so when you roll it like 5times wthout cutting then you ask them to give u 1k each and proceed with the rollover. you just wanna chop their 500h naira

You see why I said your birth was scam?
You didn't bother to know the details

1. The rollover actually kicks off with 1k stake
2. The first stage is actually 5 times
3. There is actually an opportunity for people to pay only after the Stage 1 is completed as quoted below

Vitex10:
If you want to join the group but do not have the 500 naira now, chat me up and I will add you to the group on the condition that after the completion of Stage 1, you will have to pay 1,000 naira instead.

You realize how d*mb you are now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vitex10: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abba114:
vitex10 your words didnt hurt me. i know you r doing your hustling but honestly duping another human of his hard earned money is not a good way to make a living. if there is 70% possibility of winning 1.5odds straight for 30days the bookies wont be here

If insulting your mother(dead or alive) didn't hurt you then your birth was much more a scam than I had thought

And like I said, everyone looks like a dupe to you cos your father and mother been duping people all their lives.
When your eyes can't recognize another colour, every colour appears the same
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lsoul: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
good day pals, please who funds bet365 with other banks apart from UBA africard? uba charges 494 per dollar, is there any other bank with a cheaper rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Olamarkjoel:

Can I use my GT master card to fund sportybet account? Because someone here said it takes time to reflect on the account.
Funding on sporty bet takes less than 5 minutes to reflect na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Osas187: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
BCAQ8FR8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sowget automated exchange

Enjoy instant funding using your ATM card, USSD or bank transfer.
Get paid automatically to your bank account.

We deal on Perfect Money, Deriv/Binary, Bitcoin, Ethereum, AstroPay, InstaForex & JustForex.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rates

Sign-up for our referral program and get paid from every transaction of your referrals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Let's pray

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaodds: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Live bet 0:0 22’ mins
Jamshedpur -:- Kerala Blasters
Tip: X2
Odd:1.65
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by profdotcom: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
TNORWAY:
what sporty option is that please??
flexing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
I'll like to work with two or three sharp minds here let's come up with bumper odds on 22bet/Sporty/Bnaija etc strictly on over 1.5 goals. About 25 - 30 games on sporty can give us great odds. We will only work the odds on Monday and Saturday so it's going to be A week long bet.
Please don't quote me if you want to troll, only pm me so we can get our telegram group together. And its going to be a volunteer work please, not paid so you need to have data and also be determined.
When you are sure this is for you, I'll share the top ways I use for research that is going to aid us bringing the bumper odds together.
Please pm me or betbuilderwinners @ gmail.com as I won't respond to insincere questions here. This is fairly understandable. The games we will make together will be shared here so we can all have our shot at glory.
But if nobody is interested, I won't even worry. I just want us to win big that's all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
BetBuilder365:
I'll like to work with two or three sharp minds here let's come up with bumper odds on 22bet/Sporty/Bnaija etc strictly on over 1.5 goals. About 25 - 30 games on sporty can give us great odds. We will only work the odds on Monday and Saturday so it's going to be A week long bet.
Please don't quote me if you want to troll, only pm me so we can get our telegram group together. And its going to be a volunteer work please, not paid so you need to have data and also be determined.
When you are sure this is for you, I'll share the top ways I use for research that is going to aid us bringing the bumper odds together.
Please pm me or betbuilderwinners @ gmail.com as I won't respond to insincere questions here. This is fairly understandable. The games we will make together will be shared here so we can all have our shot at glory.
But if nobody is interested, I won't even worry. I just want us to win big that's all.
I'm in...How we go run am

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogk8082: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
BetBuilder365:

My new bestie wey i never mention in my life grin
Someone on this thread even recognized ONLY our works on the group .

I’m in to give my two cents hopefully if I’m active here when you start .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogk8082: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yeah, less I forget , random people texting me on telegram for free games every day , please go and meet Vitess (spelt wrongly , I no wan mention that dude) for your 10000% rollover.

I heard he charges 500 bucks grin
So please you guys ( I’m very sure it’s all these guest viewers) should stop hitting my telegram up abeg.
Too busy to Open messages and start seeing “… pls brother give me …..”

Ciao!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drunkpunk(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Edit to your taste

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by thomkross17(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Assuming ds rollover thing is going to b real according to d guy who initiated it. I didn’t see reason to abuse people’s parents Nd all dat. If ua in ua in .... out ua out. It should not border him wat people are saying about it. I neva see Wia dem Dey force people to make moni... so my guy chilll Nd just maintain the count down.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
ogk8082:

My new bestie wey i never mention in my life grin
Someone on this thread even recognized ONLY our works on the group .

I’m in to give my two cents hopefully if I’m active here when you start .

Nice one bro, send me your telegram to betbuilderwinners@gmail.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Joeblaze26:
I'm in...How we go run am

Good one G, send me your telegram to betbuilderwinners@gmail.com. Once we are three - four then we are good!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Liverpool have been on a throw in streak
Since November!

26 vs Porto
23 vs Southampton
23 vs Wolves
23 vs AC Milan
23 vs Aston Villa
23 vs Newcastle
21 vs Spurs
38 vs Leicester shocked
26 vs Leicester
29 vs Chelsea
29 vs Shrewsbury
28 vs Arsenal
26 vs Brentford
23 vs Arsenal
27 vs Palace

It will be sad they don't hit 23 throw-ins today

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
small stakes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Corbin: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
I need 10 people to help me do something
Then I will fund them if the deal is done

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.