Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (877588 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bergavis:

1million with 500 naira. Na this system I don used chop the highest money for betting

For just those two games?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Thanks a lot boss.
You're welcome boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Union Berlinlipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
Guys I need to ask a question. If a match is suspended at the 35th minute, will it resume at that exact time, or will it be replayed from the beginning?
if na that your match, they'll most likely continue from where they stopped 1pm today, not started all over
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bergavis:

The selected teams are first or second position league leaders who are playing at home his weekend. From selected leagues. For example, in EPL arsenal is the league leader while man city in second position. I pick only arsenal cos arsenal is playing at home while man city is playing away. So all the matches selected are all playing at home. So when first and second position teams are meeting each other na to waka pass. Alabi etor

Code: D15364F
boss, how many games dey this ticket?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uzomacharles:

For just those two games?
25 matches altogether

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Joeblaze26:
You're welcome boss

Make I paste Betking ID or account details¿
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Make I paste Betking ID or account details¿
Boya you should carefully read the conversation that led to that comment very well...Me wey I dey hustle money wey I go use chop today grin angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Joeblaze26:
Boya you should carefully read the conversation that led to that comment very well...Me wey I dey hustle money wey I go use chop today grin angry

You na boss wey dey disguise,abeg no whyne me ooo...

I don send am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You na boss wey dey disguise,abeg no whyne me ooo...

I don send am
Please sir, don't chase my helper away sir. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RKTexpert: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
run it on betking: 4.5odds FBGRF
stake responsibly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by alextso(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
You keep losing all the time. Ask yourself this: Is there a better way?

There must be a better way!

I’ve been a pro punter for over 12 years and I can tell you that 95% of punters have these 2 problems:

1) Greed
2) Impatience

Greed

You want to make 100 million with 100 naira. Betting is all about probabilities. Yes, it’s possible to hit the jackpot, but be ready to wait till you grow white hair; even then, it’s not guaranteed. I know a guy who was trying to win millions for over 5 years but was unsuccessful. Do you know how much he lost In those 5 years? MILLIONS!

I usually ask people who consult me as regards betting. Do you want to make money or you are betting for entertainment?

Most people think they want to make money but their actions show they just love the thrill of putting 50 teams in 1 ticket and waiting to tell the world that 1 game cut your ticket. If 1 game cut your ticket, sorry, there is nothing special about that. It happens to every Ola, Emeka and Adamu.

If you want to make money, then you need a strategy. A simple one you could use? 2 ODDS!

2) Impatience

I know it’s tempting to become a millionaire overnight… but betting is all about numbers. Some people can’t wait for a month. They want to win today! The reality of betting is you cannot win every day. Some days you win, and some days you lose. But if you are following a working strategy, in the long term (like a month's time) you will make money.

For example, I’ve been able to get 70-150% returns on my investment every month in the past 3 years using just 2 odds. If you have the patience, betting can be a profitable side income for you and your family.

::::::

Now here’s the deal.

You can get 100% returns in November with 2 odds.

All we need you to do is have the patience to play ONE ticket per day and rest!

In October we hit 100% after 23 days. In November we are going for the same thing. It’s sure and guaranteed…

Just one month and your mindset about betting can be changed forever

See the banner below for details

A word is enough for the wise punter!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
alextso:
You keep losing all the time. Ask yourself this: Is there a better way?

There must be a better way!

I’ve been a pro punter for over 12 years and I can tell you that 95% of punters have these 2 problems:

1) Greed
2) Impatience

Greed

You want to make 100 million with 100 naira. Betting is all about probabilities. Yes, it’s possible to hit the jackpot, but be ready to wait till you grow white hair; even then, it’s not guaranteed. I know a guy who was trying to win millions for over 5 years but was unsuccessful. Do you know how much he lost In those 5 years? MILLIONS!

I usually ask people who consult me as regards betting. Do you want to make money or you are betting for entertainment?

Most people think they want to make money but their actions show they just love the thrill of putting 50 teams in 1 ticket and waiting to tell the world that 1 game cut your ticket. If 1 game cut your ticket, sorry, there is nothing special about that. It happens to every Ola, Emeka and Adamu.

If you want to make money, then you need a strategy. A simple one you could use? 2 ODDS!

2) Impatience

I know it’s tempting to become a millionaire overnight… but betting is all about numbers. Some people can’t wait for a month. They want to win today! The reality of betting is you cannot win every day. Some days you win, and some days you lose. But if you are following a working strategy, in the long term (like a month's time) you will make money.

For example, I’ve been able to get 70-150% returns on my investment every month in the past 3 years using just 2 odds. If you have the patience, betting can be a profitable side income for you and your family.

::::::

Now here’s the deal.

You can get 100% returns in November with 2 odds.

All we need you to do is have the patience to play ONE ticket per day and rest!

In October we hit 100% after 23 days. In November we are going for the same thing. It’s sure and guaranteed…

Just one month and your mindset about betting can be changed forever

See the banner below for details

A word is enough for the wise punter!

Boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:

Ok, thanks
Don't sleep on it bro....The game has been restarted...They will soon finish 1st half....Luckily, the penalty goal still stand.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Joeblaze26:
48hrs? Msport no try ooo...That means he'll have to wait till tomorrow night...This kyn thing I go just dey pray make dem no even play am in 48hrs jare

cc Kolena
I think dey started from where dey stopped.
Mine was last season, one match for Dutch league, played ov1.5, were playing 1 nil till 80' before fans scatter match. I didn't even know, just accepted my L. woke up 2 days later to see funds for my acct
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Joeblaze26:
Don't sleep on it bro....The game has been restarted...They will soon finish 1st half....Luckily, the penalty goal still stand.
football has rules so there's nothing like luckily there. The goals, cards, corners, throw ins, etc stand even if the match is schedule to continue next month, only bookies will void the game after 24/48 hours.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
the ticket don green
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kolena: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pheew... To those I promised something, kindly be patient till evening. I go deliver una.

Samueltemi337
Quicksilver5
blaquemyc
wiseone28

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
Pheew
Congrats boss!

May I drop
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
Pheew... To those I promised something, kindly be patient till evening. I go deliver una.
Thanks

congrats

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:

Put me for line na even if na last
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
Congratulations boss...Please don't forget me boss embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
congrat bros, pls don't let wiseone come btw us grin
Enjoy!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
congrats

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
congrats my man

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sonnick:
I think dey started from where dey stopped.
Mine was last season, one match for Dutch league, played ov1.5, were playing 1 nil till 80' before fans scatter match. I didn't even know, just accepted my L. woke up 2 days later to see funds for my acct
Yes bro...They started the exact time the match was interrupted.
blaquemyc:
football has rules so there's nothing like luckily there. The goals, cards, corners, throw ins, etc stand even if the match is schedule to continue next month, only bookies will void the game after 24/48 hours.
Now I know better sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kolena: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022

Samueltemi337
Quicksilver5
blaquemyc
wiseone28
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:
Samueltemi337
Quicksilver5
blaquemyc
wiseone28
Kindly add me to the list boss angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:

Samueltemi337
Quicksilver5
blaquemyc
wiseone28
Congratulations add me to the list,make I benefit too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kolena:

Samueltemi337
Quicksilver5
blaquemyc
wiseone28
bros abeg add me to d list, I wasn't referring to you. swearrss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.