Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (880942 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by waploger(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
wiseone28:
100 naira you get 50k cash out but na 500k him want..

Val for sure for him tomorrow cheesy

I don sign am say anything dey go make me see cash out of 20k and above for game wey I use 100 naira stake, I go collect am...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by waploger(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Too much variety no good

Every saturday na lamentations everywhere
Go to twitter and see for yourself.
This is what i noticed ooo
So i respect myself on weeknds
Then start from monday.
This is what has been working for me since last year. Hence why i bet only on weekdays like mon to friday. Works 100% for me

Since e dey work for you... dey do giveaway for your mens here or you share the game with us.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Aristocrat1011(m): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2022
mesmer:
Funding Time is here

First 10 monikers that quote this post gets #100 naira funding

Drop your Bookie i.d or number for Airtime

mesmer is the name
Bros mesmer, I use your giveaway take win 10 odds.
Thank you, thank you

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OMOTOWO(m): 2:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Good morning ,

It has been long I dropped a post on nairaland .I am back here with strategies to use my knowledge of permutation in statistics at work .

We will start with 2 odds against 3 odd draw and the likes .

For example ,we have 5 matches to play with possible of 3 outcomes for each of the match .This means either Home wins,Draw or Away win.

There we have 5 permutation 3 5p3 which means our possible outcomes will be 60 for the 5 matches .I will be saddled with the responsibilities of dropping all the codes for the 60 possible outcomes which I believe out of the 60 tickets ,one will drop .

This strategy is only for those who can afford to have 60 tickets which will cost you #6,000 at #100 stake for each ticket .

In a case where we have 3 draws in the result after the matches,then you should know you will be winning big .

The reason for this strategy is not far-fetched from the fact that these bookies have really wounded some of us and with this strategy ,you can never loose I bet you .

For example ,when you sta ke #100 each on this game below and and assuming all the smallest odd green ,you get the sum of #5,400 win after staking #6,000 and I am sure there will be draw and some 3 odds winning.

Note:I picked the smallest odd for each matches.That means that's the least win u can get ..and I am not doing odd less than 2 odd and I will not do more than 5 matches for free .The more the matches ,the more money you spend to stake and the more time I spend doing this permutation.I can even do 20 matches for you if you are going to encourage me because even 5p3 alone will take more than three hours to organise .

Sorry I will edit and explain better tomorrow.My battery is 1%

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by waploger(m): 3:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Miracood2:
B9RC327734034JL-8614758
3 odds boom back to back.
I think I'll stick with smaller odds. Bet9ja thanks for the bonus.

Remember your manchi

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Justhere: 3:43am On Feb 14, 2022
OMOTOWO:
Good morning ,

It has been long I dropped a post on nairaland .I am back here with strategies to use my knowledge of permutation in statistics at work .

We will start with 2 odds against 3 odd draw and the likes .

For example ,we have 5 matches to play with possible of 3 outcomes for each of the match .This means either Home wins,Draw or Away win.

There we have 5 permutation 3 5p3 which means our possible outcomes will be 60 for the 5 matches .I will be saddled with the responsibilities of dropping all the codes for the 60 possible outcomes which I believe out of the 60 tickets ,one will drop .

This strategy is only for those who can afford to have 60 tickets which will cost you #6,000 at #100 stake for each ticket .

In a case where we have 3 draws in the result after the matches,then you should know you will be winning big .

The reason for this strategy is not far-fetched from the fact that these bookies have really wounded some of us and with this strategy ,you can never loose I bet you .

For example ,when you sta ke #100 each on this game below and and assuming all the smallest odd green ,you get the sum of #5,400 win after staking #6,000 and I am sure there will be draw and some 3 odds winning.

Note:I picked the smallest odd for each matches.That means that's the least win u can get ..and I am not doing odd less than 2 odd and I will not do more than 5 matches for free .The more the matches ,the more money you spend to stake and the more time I spend doing this permutation.I can even do 20 matches for you if you are going to encourage me because even 5p3 alone will take more than three hours to organise .

Sorry I will edit and explain better tomorrow.My battery is 1%

Good idea.for the permutations do not street yourself. Just select all home win draw and away win in one booking input your #100 stake bet9ja will do the rest for you.
The only problem here is the 5p3 is more than 60 possible outcomes

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2022
BetBuilder365:
Going on this with the bet365 superbowl free bet
Just a Joe burrow TDP from glory

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 14, 2022
BetBuilder365:
adding these

either one of these three may not win the MVP,
though the favorite Matthew Stafford is just around 2 odds and worth a go
but there's been a buzz about odell beckham after drake placed over $1m bets on him
lets hope and see if it all pans out. placing smalls on both akers and odell

Thank You NFL cool
Congrats if you tailed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Mesmer thanks for the funds, make I use am knack better long ACCA cool cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2022
But where is Ogwuego, aka donpriko aka captainmitch or you can call him Nwa ABa cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Bros mesmer, I use your giveaway take win 10 odds.
Thank you, thank you
You are welcome sir.. more better wins ahead.

Cheers sir

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by asiwajujagaban1: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Stephenmoka4 you just de chop 1xbet money alone... Drop games
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaodds: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Zoom live bet 0:0 51’mins
Z.Leverkusen -:- Z.Monchengladbach
Tip: 1x
Odd:1.26
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2022
asiwajujagaban1:
Stephenmoka you just de chop 1xbet money alone... Drop games
I will try post bet9ja games for UCL tomorrow and Thursday games on Thursday.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaodds: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Olaodds:
Zoom live bet 0:0 51’mins
Z.Leverkusen -:- Z.Monchengladbach
Tip: 1x
Odd:1.26
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TangoPredict(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Look who has a birthday today cool

Happy birthday to all celebrating today. Minus those falantine celebrants grin

More wins ahead

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Doing good my brother. Welldone
mperornero:
But where is Ogwuego, aka donpriko aka captainmitch or you can call him Nwa ABa cool cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Doing good my brother. Welldone
I see you big man cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Isacar(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
TangoPredict:

More wins ahead

Happy birthday wullnp, more wins ahead

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2022
TangoPredict:
More wins ahead
Happy birthday Tango

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Sowget automated exchange

Enjoy instant funding using your ATM card, USSD or bank transfer.
Get paid automatically to your bank account.

We deal on Perfect Money, Deriv/Binary, Bitcoin, Ethereum, AstroPay, WebMoney, InstaForex & JustForex.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rates

Sign-up for our referral program and get paid from every transaction of your referrals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Without following odds but, judging by team strength.

UCL

Paris SG - Real Madrid

> 0-0, 1-1

> 2-3 cards

> 4:5 corners

NG HT*

1-3 goals

Sporting CP vs Manchester City

> 0-1, 0-2

> 3-1 cards

>3-6 corners

City to win corner*
2-4 goals
DC HT/FT
X2/12

RB Salzburg vs Bayern Munich

> 1-1, 1-3

> 2-1 cards

> 2:7 corners

Munich to win corner*

Munich to take the first corner*

Inter Milano vs Liverpool

> 1-0, 1-1

> 4-2 cards

> 3-7 corners

over 3, 4+ cards*

Inter Milano to win offside*
My picks (Correct scores, cards and corners in that order)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Without following odds but, judging by team strength.

My picks (Correct scores, cards and corners in that order)
The correct scores is meant for picking over/under goals range, double chance and handicap range. E.g. 1-0; under 3.5, 1X or 1X HT and away + 0:3 goals handicap for a somewhat safe pick.

Good luck y'all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's day and good luck!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
greendice:
Happy Valentine's day and good luck!
Color of sporty bet...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Felabrity:
kickstarting

Let's see how it goes
village people said no, cut 1 in both

Changed real sociedad to under 7 instead 8, they ended 8

Going again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Let the love of Val shine on this ticket.

BCAUKGLD sportybet.

Marathon shot. 119odd till Sunday.

GL.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Color of sporty bet...

Senior man. How can I log into 1xbett. It keeps denying me access after changing the password.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
6ixT8:

Senior man. How can I log into 1xbett. It keeps denying me access after changing the password.
You have to change (forgot password) the change password
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Half Time - Draw
Slovakia » Fortuna liga
Ruzomberok - Zilina
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
SURE TIP

Odds - 2.25
BTTS (NO)
Turkey » Super Lig
Adana Demirspor - Besiktas

Odds- 2.00
UNDER 2.5 goals
Turkey » Super Lig
Hatayspor - Goztepe

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.