Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (887754 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lukasa: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
2twotipster:

Start winning with us! Follow my thread via this link https://www.nairaland.com/7384212/5-odds-per-week

Try help us reduce price small abeg.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tarani(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
I did not deposit these days. I'm not sure what can be the problem. Contact the customer care for the explanation
GentlePEACE:
Has anyone tried to deposit on 1xbet. I don't want to believe that they've restricted my account o.

The error message i got is "Unable to process transactions"

I even tried using Transfer method but bounced back.

Cc: Machappy4
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lukasa: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
2twotipster:

Start winning with us! Follow my thread via this link https://www.nairaland.com/7384212/5-odds-per-week

Sorry for us still reduce price na...Xmas bonanza...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JamesReacher(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
GentlePEACE:
Has anyone tried to deposit on 1xbet. I don't want to believe that they've restricted my account o.

I just did. It was even by transfer.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bike81(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
GentlePEACE:

there can be numerous reasons... weak connection, limits of your payment system, etc... my recommendation is to contact 1xbet's support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FANTASER: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Joeblaze26 and Tk4all...you guys want to use my own give away to ruin my day abi....does it mean d happy birthday wishes Is cuz of d give away I attached omo u guys are something else.....I am not d rich oppressing any poor here and d truth is no one is poor here..abeg let me jejelly enjoy my day joooo ... there are better ways to enjoy myself...
Wait oh how much are you giving? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Betking site na the dullest of all bet site

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RKTexpert: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
31 odds betking: ATJNF stake responsibly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RKTexpert: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
31 odds betking: ATJNF stake responsibly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Betking site na the dullest of all bet site
Why?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
RKTexpert:
31 odds
betking: ATJNF
stake responsibly
Which bet?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fattprince(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tk4all:
fattprince.

i will reply you on a dead thread later pls. thanks for considering me for your plan.
I take it you are in. Or should I contract the next person?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Dortmund choose to embarrassed me before my people...money wen I put hope for giveaway dem don bim am but God pass dem..To those birthday wishes thanks to you all may celebrations never depart from your household...To those booking space already am sorry my giveaway goes to the first 20 to drop a nice birthday blessings from exactly 4pm.
Dear machappy4, i'm wishing you a very happy birthday,long life and a very successful lifetime. P.S:Try spoil yourself small,it's your day! Thazard1 10921066 bet9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Dortmund choose to embarrassed me before my people...money wen I put hope for giveaway dem don bim am but God pass dem..To those birthday wishes thanks to you all may celebrations never depart from your household...To those booking space already am sorry my giveaway goes to the first 20 to drop a nice birthday blessings from exactly 4pm.
Happy birthday to you.long life via prosperity to ya.Baba age gracefully.I wish you every gr8thin you wish yourself.more smackdown to the bookies....I'd:458157. Betking
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Happy birthday Machappy4!
May your days be long on Earth with God's Grace. Iseee!
You can only go broke. You shall never go poor. Iseee!
I wish you good health and above all, I wish you love.
Iseeeee!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KingAbdulazeez: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. WISH YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY IN GOOD HEALTH.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Many happy returns on your birthday! This year had its ups and downs, but today my wish for you is that the coming year brings you all the good fortune you deserve.Amen.

Machappy4

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Psalmspsalms: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy birthday to you brotherly. Wish you all the very best things of life. Wish you good health, peace of mind and heaven's assistance in every good thing u lay ur hands upon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KanielOutis92: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=machappy4 post=118082294]

Dortmund choose to embarrassed me before my people...money wen I put hope for giveaway dem don bim am but God pass dem..To those birthday wishes thanks to you all may celebrations never depart from your household...To those booking space already am sorry my giveaway goes to the first 20 to drop a nice birthday blessi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stone350(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy birthday bro.. Wish u all the best things in life
More blessings
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
fattprince:
I take it you are in. Or should I contract the next person?
sorry for the late reply. i will mention you on another thread right away
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Parkleader: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Happy birthday @machappy4, may the good Lord continue to bless you as you add another year today wullnp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zee0007: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy birthday to you. You will live to enjoy the rest of your days. More bliss Nd joy.

7093466 bet9ja
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy Birthday to you Machappy4...I wish you the very best in your endeavours...Cheers to a new year of abundant blessings and all-round peace✌️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

It is written in the Holy book that.......
Eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard, neither have it entered into the heart of men what God has in stock for you..... I pray for you @machappy4 that as you mark your birthday today, let this words be your portion and may God grant you your heart desires and expectations.
More money in your bank account.
God bless you comrade.
Happy birthday @machappy4

Betking......... 1519550
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy super birthday bruv may God's grace continue to abide in you abundantly enjoy your day.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4
happy birthday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Machappy4, may your days be long.
You shall not lack.
Sickness is not your portion.
May God always keep you safe in his bossom.
Happy birthday to you!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy birthday bro, wish you long life and prosperity with good health, may thy lord bless you abundantly with grace. Palmpay 8166689819
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KpakpakpaRice: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy birthday Chief. More life, Grace, flex & power. 09027361868 sportybet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4:

Happy birthday..

God's blessings continue to fall on u.

Tbrown19

bet9ja

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by maxi225: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
machappy4
happy birthday to you. Wishing you more years of joys and winnings. More greens bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.