Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,280 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (902503 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Miracood2:
When I go make this money wey dey my mind?
Omo...Na how to make millions dey my head like this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, incredible and hardworking punters.

Please can you take a minute to show respect to the best punter in Africa?

We just hit the ruthless bookies very HARD and FAST cool
It seems you're in hot form cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Johnny4you:

It is d consistency for me..

Funny dude, I hope we meet one day smiley
Thank you Johnny grin.

I will be visiting owerri high Court concerning my grandfather's inheritance next month, we'll surely get to see my learned colleague cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Miracood2:

I feel blessed already. You reply just made a great difference in my life. cool
Yes miracle, I can see the future. Mark my posts, you'll look back and smile cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Miracood2:

Cut boy how are you doing. cool
Cut boy? Are you normal angry

I can't hear you from the back cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Joeblaze26:
It seems you're in hot form cool
Yes Good man Joe. Almighty just dey shine his torch for my head cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Alhaji fucklove in madt form. Keep it coming..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sonnick:
Alhaji fucklove in madt form. Keep it coming..
Thank you very much Sonnick, I see greatness in you cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Thank you Johnny grin.

I will be visiting owerri high Court concerning my grandfather's inheritance next month, we'll surely get to see my learned colleague cool
My learned brother, it will be great to share a bench with you,.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okay guys, please continue with the Good wishes. It's never easy giving the bookies the hardest BLOW.

Congratulate me more my people cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Johnny4you:

My learned brother, it will be great to share a bench with you,.
Thank you very much Johnny, it's a great honour sir cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Okay guys, please continue with the Good wishes. It's never easy giving the bookies the hardest BLOW.

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Not to many lamentations. Seems it's a nice weekend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Johnny4you:
Cut boy? Are you normal angry

I can't hear you from the back cool
cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, incredible and hardworking punters.

Please can you take a minute to show respect to the best punter in Africa?

We just hit the ruthless bookies very HARD and FAST cool

You are doing well..........
This is beautiful.
Please keep it coming......

I salute you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RENOWNED2(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Miracood2:
Today I decided to play game with my hard earned money.. so I trecked to the bet9ja shop which is about 30 mins from my locate.

As I JAZZ in the shop with my cool drip, I gave the bookie man and squeeze my honest hard earned 1h to me to stake the 1k odds. The JONZING man looked at me with a perplexed face. Then realized that they no longer accept 1h stake.

Had to treck back home to add #50 before I could play the 1k ODDS..

The game fit don cut... I no even Know.

but what I Know is that I need to bang a freshly shaved kitten.

LMAOO

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:

conGastination ... grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
amabengroup2:

You are doing well..........
This is beautiful.
Please keep it coming......

I salute you.
Thank you very much sir, I will keep on feeding my people good games cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
israelp:
conGastination ... grin
Thank you Israel, you're doing well cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RENOWNED2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Man City just cast my home win HT wey I for use smile today

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Thank you very much sir, I will keep on feeding my people good games cool

I trust you on that.....

. I know you would Not want to leave the trenches alone and that is why you would keep moving and winning.

I just dey follow you with little 1 naira till my account grow to be cashing out like you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fucklove:
Thank you Israel, you're doing well cool
ambassador of peace thank u.... cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
E nor go better for Maccabi and Zenith.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
mceze:
E nor go better for Maccabi and Zenith.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
amabengroup2:

I trust you on that.....

. I know you would Not want to leave the trenches alone and that is why you would keep moving and winning.

I just dey follow you with little 1 naira till my account grow to be cashing out like you.
Thank you very much sir. You just motivated me more to work harder than ever cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Don't give up guys, you'll surely make it like me. I work very hard for my money and one day you will be like me.

4k yesterday, 5.6k today, I will cashout millions and millions of naira before this month ends cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
See as games dey go well now..

Maccabi, zenith and Flora una no try.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
wiseone28:
See as games dey go well now..

Maccabi, zenith and Flora una no try.
Rest

you complain too much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Rest

you complain too much
You beg too much..

Why i no go complain when it is not begging money i use play?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
israelp:
grin grin
Why you no hide your stake join?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Why you no hide your stake join?
na the stake dy gimme joy grin grin na dis kind stake dy vex alabi.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.