Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (885835 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
machappy4:
Omo I have been following d accusations and controversial assertion you guys are saying about Stephenmoka4 ticket.....omo Stephen to me has done nothing wrong. As he didn't break any rule of the pfp,, his games are Prematch bet and not In-Play bet....so what is d argument all about

he must have played several tickets hoping for one to come
in. unfortunately it was this particular ticket in question that
decided be booming. he waited for one of the ticket to be
booming before he decided to post it here.

If you can remember he introduced the bet9ja bonus trick, for me he is capable of doing this. he is trying to outsmart us.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
I booked game, played same and decided not to post d game bcus I feel it won't be necessary for my PFP, I came online and started quoting other contestant ticket, few minutes later I saw that my already staked bet was moving fine, then I decided to post same just to cheat the system and act all smart and chop my lucky free odd.

Troot and Puskin need to send this dude to prison for 300 yrs!! angry

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Is this a bug or some ojoro from sporty bet?

Notice the scores keeps changing.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
adb7:

he must have played several tickets hoping for one to come
in. unfortunately it was this particular ticket in question that
decided be booming. he waited for one of the ticket to be
booming before he decided to post it here.

If you can remember he introduced the bet9ja bonus trick, for me he is capable of doing this. he is trying to outsmart us.
The ticket is still pending and no. Just like this ticket #375629115, it was Prematch (a day before, it was booked and prepared). It is added to the leaderboard, it was not voided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
6ixT8:

Don't you think at least a player keeps getting advantage points? hence why
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
6ixT8:

Scores 1:1,now in 3rd set
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hhmmcj: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Germany

Dortmund game

Tip: Home Team Over 6.5 Shot on Target

ODD: 1.50

Currently 6 Already....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
The ticket is still pending and no. Just like this ticket #375629115, it was Prematch (a day before, it was booked and prepared). It is added to the leaderboard, it was not voided.

please, Stephen I have nothing against you bro. A nairalander brought up something you did wrong, I decided to join the fight because through out this tournament you have been one of the pfp police on this trend. you have a book that you use to record anybody that goes against the rules, even if it was technically done. karma must prevail here.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Johnny4you:

Are you really serious or you just wanna lick some asses undecided
shocked

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
adb7:

please, Stephen I have nothing against you bro. A nairalander brought up something you did wrong, I decided to join the fight because through out this tournament you have been one of the pfp police on this trend. you have a book that you use to record anybody that goes against the rules, even if it was technically done. karma must prevail here.
You have something... You didn't state the rules for the ticket, later you said it was live match - I doubt they will have the option live. I pray let the ticket cut...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
israelp:
game wey don boom already... Ur strategy nor b here grin grin ...

Now wanting the game to cut
Make e cut, abeg...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
adb7:

Stop acting like a pus5y ass nigga.

You apologize too much and that is unman-like....Jezz, stay true to ur word for once angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Don't you think at least a player keeps getting advantage points? hence why

No. 1 won the first set. But the bug keep switching it, while the second set was ongoing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Make e cut, abeg...
Don't mind isreal

u have stated your position on this issue already. i see no need why you are dragging about it till now.

pls check your mentions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Make e cut, abeg...
oya stake just 1k on Southampton to win since na cat u b... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
You have something... You didn't state the rules for the ticket, later you said it was live match - I doubt they will have the option live. I pray let the ticket cut...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
troot puskin look into d above bolded ticket id angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Johnny4you:
smart guy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Johnny4you:
and the moniker involved. They are using their hand to cast themselves.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
6ixT8:

No. 1 won the first set. But the bug keep switching it, while the second set was ongoing.
Was the odds affected? cuz there was a time an underdog was winning but, on 1xbet it was still displaying 0-0, and the odds was not matching the situation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
10-19 11:00 Machida Zelvia - Ventforet Kofu
game: Machida Zelvia to win either half
Stake: No 1.90

Same issue with stephen's ticket, look at time game was uploaded and time d first game started......this is so bad....this is cheating in broad daylight shocked

troot puskin angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Was the odds affected? cuz there was a time an underdog was winning but, on 1xbet it was still displaying 0-0, and the odds was not matching the situation.

The display odd read as though home is actually winning, albeit, wrong scores placement.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LORDLARGE(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
We shall be here... E go shock una the numbers of green tickets pfp go produce this weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
See people viewing thread o shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
6ixT8:

The display odd read as though home is actually winning, albeit, wrong scores placement.
A user posted (Reddit I think), he won a match like that on bet 365. The ticket was voided but, he have cashed out the money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
If we start inventing rules now, there will be too much confusion in this competition.

For example, like stephen rightly pointed out, he is not the first to post such ticket. other things may come into play if you people insist that stephen should be punished. i know one or two people that post such tickets.

Again, if we begin to screen every ticket this way, that table will shake.

Some people usually post with alts, what did you people say about that?

Some don't include total odds. but it was stated in the rules that total odds should be included.

And many more......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
recieve:
See people viewing thread o shocked
Poor turnout, views ain't much like b4.....only newbies will say otherwise embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Johnny4you:

10-19 11:00 Machida Zelvia - Ventforet Kofu
game: Machida Zelvia to win either half
Stake: No 1.90

Same issue with stephen's ticket, look at time game was uploaded and time d first game started......this is so bad....this is cheating in broad daylight shocked

troot puskin angry

tk4all, if to say this thing be like murder case na you go be prime suspect, then Stephen your accomplice. Why you go tell Stephen to delete the bet id he quoted if the account does not belong to you.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tomorrow is weekend instead of posting tickets they are discussing pfp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
adb7:

tk4all, if to say this thing be like murder case na you go be prime suspect, then Stephen your accomplice. Why you go tell Stephen to delete the bet id he quoted if the account does not belong to you.
lol.

another plot twist cheesy

troot puskin kindly disqualify all the above criminals grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
wiseone28:
Tomorrow is weekend instead of posting tickets they are discussing pfp
which one ur papa post angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.