Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (881151 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Werey don knack 1.70 odds three times. Now he wan cash out from gullible mo'fūckas. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2022
akwesenana:
Sportybet.
2/10.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2022
B7ZBK angry angry

BetKing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by polirutgfrk(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2022
when you don't understand anything, it's better to check the rules or ask for the explanation support team
BoiGrammz:
Abeg why 1X bet write settled for here?? Hope no he say Dem wan scam me?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2022
2 odds sportybet

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Crumbian:

I was thinking of this setting of daily target yesterday, If it's possible to be making a certain amount daily
It's a nice idea actually, but don't try to meet up with the target if there are few games.

for me, i have 5k in my account, i use to bet on 1.1 odds or less, if i win even 5h, i can close for that day and wait till the next day. with this, your peace of mind is always guaranteed.

I will only do acca when top leagues resume. this world cup need to be treated with caution or alabi fit send person go village

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cminadum: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Crumbian:

Na that winning formula be the problem. Abeg share the one wey dey work for you, help my life.

Forget formula, I had a formula that worked, I made 50k and then I lost over 200k. I entered into betting cos I was holding someone 100k and I had only 80k, I made 150k and lost everything, I sold some stuff and came back with about 100k after taking time off and studying games, just this morning I lost everything, only very few will make it through betting I thought I'll be among them but I'm among the millions of people, betting wants to destroy. I'm still in debt, I've sold some of my properties and I have zero naira, if you're wise, run away from betting, you won't be among the lucky ones, by probability you'll be among the millions of people, betting has destroyed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Tk4all:

It's a nice idea actually, but don't try to meet up with the target if there are few games.

for me, i have 5k in my account, i use to bet on 1.1 odds or less, if i win even 5h, i can close for that day and wait till the next day. with this, your peace of mind is always guaranteed.

I will only do acca when top leagues resume. this world cup need to be treated with caution or alabi fit send person go village

My problem be say e dey hard me make I play anything less than 5 odds (total) and 1.30(individual)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by koolpal(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

Forget formula, I had a formula that worked, I made 50k and then I lost over 200k. I entered into betting cos I was holding someone 100k and I had only 80k, I made 150k and lost everything, I sold some stuff and came back with about 100k after taking time off and studying games, just this morning I lost everything, only very few will make it through betting I thought I'll be among them but I'm among the millions of people, betting wants to destroy. I'm still in debt, I've sold some of my properties and I have zero naira, if you're wise, run away from betting, you won't be among the lucky ones, by probability you'll be among the millions of people, betting has destroyed
Betting is very bad... It is just addiction that is holding some persons like me back... I win big and I lose big...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

what kind of games are u playing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingofcasting(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2022
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hhmmcj: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2022
WorldCup2022

Wales game

FHG

ODD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2022
kingofcasting:
wink
alabi agent grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cminadum: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2022
israelp:
what kind of games are u playing?

Table tennis, I usually pick like game to end with odd numbers (2.5 odds) start low like 1k if I don't win, I pick another 2 odds play 2k, then 4,8, it normally works but mehn before I know it. I played 50k and lost � 1,2,4,8,16,25,50 I thought it's impossible nna 200k has gone to 22bet. And I wanted to stop but the addiction, I made 18k yesterday, I first of all lose that one, said lete make it back. I'm just begging God that let me not go back. Let this finally put a stop to my addiction. I used to praise myself that I can't get addicted to anything but you see bet, God will deliver us sha, I wanted to use it as a career path. 5k everyday � it's possible sha but you have to know when to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

Table tennis, I usually pick like game to end with odd numbers (2.5 odds) start low like 1k if I don't win, I pick another 2 odds play 2k, then 4,8, it normally works but mehn before I know it. I played 50k and lost � 1,2,4,8,16,25,50 I thought it's impossible nna 200k has gone to 22bet. And I wanted to stop but the addiction, I made 18k yesterday, I first of all lose that one, said lete make it back. I'm just begging God that let me not go back. Let this finally put a stop to my addiction. I used to praise myself that I can't get addicted to anything but you see bet, God will deliver us sha, I wanted to use it as a career path. 5k everyday � it's possible sha but you have to know when to stop.
u're try to do martingale on the wrong odd/market.... odd n even odds are best for rollover of 3times = 5-6 odds

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

Errm... no. I am not among those betting have destroyed.

Only play with money you can afford to lose but will rather not lose una no go hear. You guys seem to have forgotten that betting is not an investment and that you're playing against businesses (bookies) who knows more than you at any given time and was established primarily to take money from you.

Have you ever consider the fact that you got ruined financially because you made a couple of bad decisions? You owe someone 100k and you have 80k safe and secure and what did you do? you risked the entire 80k when you could've seek out a 30k loan, add 20k to the 80k you already have, pay the 100k and maybe try your luck with the remaining 10k (at #500 per stake at 5-7 odds). At least this way you cut your debt to 30k and buy yourself more time. And after you sold your property, did you pay the 100k loan? No. You decided to risk it all, again. Showing that you did not learn from the previous experience.

You, my friend, fücked yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Crumbian:

Errm... no. I am not among those betting have destroyed.

Only play with money you can afford to lose but will rather not lose una no go hear. You guys seem to have forgotten that betting is not an investment and that you're playing against businesses (bookies) who knows more than you at any given time and was established primarily to take money from you.

Have you ever consider the fact that you got ruined financially because you made a couple of bad decisions? You owe someone 100k and you have 80k safe and secure and what did you do? you risked the entire 80k when you could've seek out a 30k loan, add 20k to the 80k you already have, pay the 100k and maybe try your luck with the remaining 10k (at #500 per stake at 5-7 odds). At least this way you cut your debt to 30k and buy yourself more time. And after you sold your property, did you pay the 100k loan? No. You decided to risk it all, again. Showing that you did not learn from the previous experience.

You, my friend, fücked yourself.
Well said.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hhmmcj: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
WorldCup2022

Wales game

Tip: Gareth Bale Over 1.5 Shots On Target

ODD: 1.70

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
israelp:
u're try to do martingale on the wrong odd/market.... odd n even odds are best for rollover of 3times = 5-6 odds
Since you know this why are you still crumb hunting here

or crumb hunting is in your blood?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

Abeg, stop making noise here jare. Martingale system on tennis? You had money to waste then. You think everyone is as foolish as you are? Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Movich17(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

bro, i feel your pain bro.. but if you have to keep it up. Restrategise and pray against greediness.. all that knowledge should not be wasted. I learn through failure than tru success so don't give up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bergavis:

Abeg, stop making noise here jare. Martingale system on tennis? You had money to waste then. You think everyone is as foolish as you are? Mtcheeew.
nawa for u oo...a man must make mistake in dis life

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bergavis:

You get beef with the guy before?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
All 4 games since yesterday played 0-0 at half time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cminadum: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
blaquemyc:
You get beef with the guy before?

I tire off, brethrens this table tennis something I didn't just jump in on, I've studied this game almost 2 months, that's why my mind de, if u take only odd numbers and keep doubling the money, you'll eventually win and one win will give you back all your money, but the truth of this thing is I was greedy, man has to know when to stop. It works if you start small but know when to stop cos a day will come when everything that will go wrong, will go wrong, assuming I stopped at 8k instead of chasing losses but the greed won't let you, I've learnt my lesson hopefully � might go back, might not. Pray for me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Felabrity:
All 4 games since yesterday played 0-0 at half time
So what do you want us to do with this information?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cminadum: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Samueltemi337:

Play it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingofcasting(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
hhmmcj:
WorldCup2022

Wales game

FHG

ODD

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BIGPhilip09(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
OVER 3.5 GOALS BET FOR HIGH STAKERS!

DATE: 25/11/2022
TIME: 3:00 PM

INDIA: Super League
Northeast Utd vs. Mumbai City
Over 3.5 Goals

Total Odds: 2.22

Bet9ja Code: 35K5VJV
Betking Code: DW97P
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I wanted to jinx it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
cminadum:

You bet on TABLE TENNIS with hope!
shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
6ixT8:

You bet on TABLE TENNIS with hope!
shocked

e shock you too ba?

Football mad, but e dey learn work from tennis. E get one app wey I dey use for am before and dem dey try but the way 3-4 odds go beat 1.2 odds sometimes ehn... one day I just vex uninstall the app. Tennis wey H2H no even matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.