Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (889996 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
recieve:

What will you say about this? grin

E later cast.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
spain should be investigated. those guys lost that game on purpose.

if i were germany, i should have serve spain breakfast too by loosing the match.
nonsense and ingredients

i hate what i don't like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 4:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:

E later cast.
I swrs
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lsoul: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2022
PJtech:

lmao.. You knw how many people participated in the draws
you mean 100 out of 200points so far. I never check mine sha
lol, whats your ranking and points so far?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Today's the D-day right? @ PFP cool

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yusluvad(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:
I need $10k (US fuccking dollas) before Christmas.
The possibility of making this a reality is that you must be a holder of around $500-$3,000 USD, with a 80% sure realistic investment and plan. If you're not, then your chances is 5 f**king %. No capping...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:

No be lie. To make money sha no easy.

If one is to wait until one feels that he has enough money, then I'm not sure if that person is going to go to school.
True!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2022
akwesenana:

If they never update English, I think he means we should stay clear smiley
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Ghana
Vs Uruguay
Over 2:5
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Butmight15:
Ghana
Vs Uruguay
Over 2:5

What if the game loses? Because I plan on emptying my acct on this tip.

I wanna stake 50k (Nigerian fuccking naira) on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

What is this yaro saying undecided ... ijust knew you were gonna go defensive with me...

Yeah ino go university... but my life ain't as hard as yours wey dey the university. ..

Danboroba shege

Continue begging the country is getting harder by the day even people you are begging are trying to meet end needs.. not tell me who is gonna help you.. me?

Nah iwon't the help icould render to you is by spiking your drink with strychnine... we are tired of you constituting a nuisance

Just pray to your God say your ID and Address no leak for here or you come dey close to my place of residence....

I will show you the consequences of insulting people online even if it will cost me going to prison
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tekahashi: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Just pray to your God say your ID and Address no leak for here or you come dey close to my place of residence....

I will show you the consequences of insulting people online even if it will cost me going to prison
nl has turned to something else, a faceless forum where people are openly insulted without considerations on age or status, I'd advise you to just forget his rude comment, if he has nothing to contribute he must not make negative comments, sometimes I wonder if they get paid for the level of rudeness they display on this forum

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Candidlady: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Where do you reside ? your folks do they know you are on here disgracing em? You are just a yaro who is in his second year in the university. .. ithink you should be the scared one.. ithink you should even have an eye at the back of your head.. you got all your details littered on this platform... thanks to your relentless begging behaviour. . Which Iam beginning to think is actually a disorder•••I'd do some research on that later••

Na advice idey give you
Help yourself yaro
allah yakaimu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:

That's a guy with hairy balls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2022
I thought today is merrybet prize giving day.
Where are the pictures already

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Tekahashi:
nl has turned to something else, a faceless forum where people are openly insulted without considerations on age or status, I'd advise you to just forget his rude comment, if he has nothing to contribute he must not make negative comments, sometimes I wonder if they get paid for the level of rudeness they display on this forum

You will not understand bro...
This lady have always been dragging my legs even when I've pleaded with her to stop mentioning my name...
calling me all sorts of name in hausa...

Even if I'm begging someone,I'm I begging her?
Did I tag her name while begging the person?

She claims to give me advice but she constantly add insults and gibberish names and words to it..

What I've I done to her?

I swear with my life that if by mistake I ever come across her, heaven will bear me witness that day...

She will truly pay for the consequences of how she makes me feel here...
I will never mention her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make una try save small money for Xmas. No be everytime be bet.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Humblebabs99(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ninety9ine:

Drop it, I have 7k in bonus let me stake with it.

Humblebabs99:

4.50 Odds

Kickoff: 02/12/2022 @ 12 noon.

France - National
SO Cholet VS Villefranche-Beaujolais
{OVER 2.5 GOALS}

Germany - Oberliga Baden-Wuerttemberg
SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach VS TSG Backnang
{OVER 2.5 GOALS}

Germany - Regionalliga West
Schalke 04 II VS Cologne II
{OVER 2.5 GOALS}

BET9JA
36BCN3Y

Please reward me after win.
FIRST BANK
309 868 5009
Tunde Olaoluwa

UPDATE

Germany - Regionalliga West
Schalke 04 II VS Cologne II
{OVER 2.5 GOALS} This one don green!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Shalommy(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You will not understand bro...
This lady have always been dragging my legs even when I've pleaded with her to stop mentioning my name...
calling me all sorts of name in hausa...

Even if I'm begging someone,I'm I begging her?
Did I tag her name while begging the person?

She claims to give me advice but she constantly add insults and gibberish names and words to it..

What I've I done to her?

I swear with my life that if by mistake I ever come across her, heaven will bear me witness that day...

She will truly pay for the consequences of how she makes me feel here...
I will never mention her again
Die it. Why all these para sef? What can a chicken do to a human? Comport yourself before you deny your ancestor. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 10tenten10: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Seems merrybet is ready, just got info hideafnation is not there yet.

Anybody got his contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
10tenten10 and ejamahrandy currently viewing thread. Good day bosses, any update?

Congrats once again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Humblebabs99(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ninety9ine:

Drop it, I have 7k in bonus let me stake with it.

Another good one!

2.86 Odds

Kickoff: 02/12/2022 @ 8:45 PM.

England - League One
Charlton VS Cheltenham Town
{FIRST HALF, OVER 0.5 GOALS}

England - League One
Peterborough VS Barnsley
{FIRST HALF, OVER 0.5 GOALS}

Germany - Regionalliga Northeast
Hertha BSC II VS Berliner AK 07
{OVER 2.5 GOALS}

BET9JA
36FPPSM

Please reward me after win.
FIRST BANK
309 868 5009
Tunde Olaoluwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
blaquemyc:
10tenten10 and ejamahrandy currently viewing thread. Good day bosses, any update?

Congrats once again.
I am not sure they be started, pictures haven't started rolling in yet.

Wa Ti Ma Gbo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:

What if the game loses? Because I plan on emptying my acct on this tip.

I wanna stake 50k (Nigerian fuccking naira) on this.
Miracood 2 stake em E go drop
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Butmight15:

Miracood 2 stake em E go drop

You no even ask me if I don chop today... U dey ask me to stake 50k.. omoh embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Butmight15: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
10tenten10:

Anybody got his contact
Congrats punters
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
10tenten10:

Anybody got his contact

How person wey win 1m ( 1m Nigerian Fuccking naira) never LAP that unit to collect his loot.

If I were to be the one, I'd have being in that venue since yesterday night. Omoh!

1m (Nigerian fuccking naira).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donttryme: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
10tenten10:

Anybody got his contact
Big men things.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:

How person wey win 1m ( 1m Nigerian Fuccking naira) never LAP that unit to collect his loot.

If I were to be the one, I'd have being in that venue since yesterday night. Omoh!

1m (Nigerian fuccking naira).
be like the guy na millionaire already cuz if na me, before dem open gate i for dey there dey wait for dem.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
blaquemyc:
be like the guy na millionaire already cuz if na me, before dem open gate i for dey there dey wait for dem.

Omoh.. make dem wet grounds for boys... cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:

Omoh.. make dem wet grounds for boys... cool
na dat one be the koko

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.