Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (881072 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Abba114:
gambling is an illusion and bad for the health even if you win the money eventually go back to its rightful owners (bookies) do urself a favour nd stop. a lucrative venture will not be advertized it will be hide from the public notice think about it guys.
Very true

It is a shame ,today 60% of the adverts on TV is now gamblimg related !

They flood everywhere, promising huge bonus bla bla bla

To even watch 10pm news ,na wahala , they must sha show to my face betting adverts

I pity the younger ones coming up !
The already made addicts are gunners like the ones here one this thread !, that is why I don’t even preach to them anyone , I just troll and laff at dia miserable lives”
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beautyfunke(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Very true

To even watch 10pm news ,na wahala , they must sha show to my face betting adverts

The already made addicts are gunners like the ones here one this thread !, that is why I don’t even preach to them anyone , I just troll and laff at dia miserable lives”
they are useless gambler...I want to use #100 to make 5m, na your papa get the company?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The reason why i avoid a game if home team is 1st on table.
Being 1st on table means you have many teams who will do anything possible to pull you down the table.
Thats why you see 1st on table losing to 13th on table.

For example irish leaugue today
Cork city vs Gallaway

Cork city (1st) h2h : w,w,w,d,d,w
Gallaway (4th) h2h : d,d,l,l,l,l,d
Match ended 0-1 Gallaway won the match.

Even tho gallaway loses to other lower teams, when it faces the number 1 on table.
That is when they play their very best
because lower clubs derive orgasm by beating the 1st on table.
But if gallaway play a lower team.
That lower team will flog gallaway 5-0

Last example is
Man city vs tottenham

Man city (1st)
Tottenham (6th)
Tottenham did all things possible to win city
But when this same tottenham plays a lower club burnley. Burnley wins them 1-0.

Many lower teams hate number 1 teams on table. And will try their best to pull them down. The same way an okada rider will hate on a fresh guy driving g wagon.
The person wey do you this thing nor try at all, OLOHUN !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Very true

I wonder what you are doing in this thread too?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beautyfunke(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
the guy just try to preach to others that gambling is not good, so that punters life will not be miserable like you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2022
beautyfunke:
the guy just try to preach to others that gambling is not good, so that punters life will not be miserable like you
speak for urself. are u a robot?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
To select games dropped every day on this thread and play in Bet9ja shop .

Are you happy now? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
To select games dropped every day on this thread and play in Bet9ja shop .

Are you happy now? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The reason why i avoid a game if home team is 1st on table.
Being 1st on table means you have many teams who will do anything possible to pull you down the table.
Thats why you see 1st on table losing to 13th on table.

For example irish leaugue today
Cork city vs Gallaway

Cork city (1st) h2h : w,w,w,d,d,w
Gallaway (4th) h2h : d,d,l,l,l,l,d
Match ended 0-1 Gallaway won the match.

Even tho gallaway loses to other lower teams, when it faces the number 1 on table.
That is when they play their very best
because lower clubs derive orgasm by beating the 1st on table.
But if gallaway play a lower team.
That lower team will flog gallaway 5-0

Last example is
Man city vs tottenham

Man city (1st)
Tottenham (6th)
Tottenham did all things possible to win city
But when this same tottenham plays a lower club burnley. Burnley wins them 1-0.

Many lower teams hate number 1 teams on table. And will try their best to pull them down. The same way an okada rider will hate on a fresh guy driving g wagon.
if na this kind energy and zeal you use study for school , you for graduate with better result …lol grin…no offence oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samakus(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Fund your bet accounts with us!!!

Fast response!!!

Send a message on WhatsApp. I may not always be online on nairaland

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Story time ! ,lemme share old painful betting stories

Match fixing scam started mainly from Facebook by people from Armenia , India and co. Before Nigeria guys started dia own

there was this day , my friends back in owerri contacted a man promising them fixed match if they send 15k via western union, he promised to give correct score…

I had my doubts about this , but my friends were so focused and they believed the scam, so they decided to go ahead and send the money without my knowledge…

so they made the payment and the man from Armenia gave them the correct score , (it was a game in morroco League)….
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Story time ! ,lemme share old painful betting stories

Match fixing scam started mainly from Facebook by people from Armenia , India and co. Before Nigeria guys started dia own

there was this day , my friends back in owerri contacted a man promising them fixed match if they send 15k via western union, he promised to give correct score…

I had my doubts about this , but my friends were so focused and they believed the scam, so they decided to go ahead and send the money without my knowledge…

so they made the payment and the man from Armenia gave them the correct score , (it was a game in morroco League)….
guy i like how u hate betting but its obvious u r a former gambling addict that get punched several times by alabi before u come back to your senses

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2022
there is money in bet but the prblm is that it makes one greedy nd the greediness lead to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2022
That why I keep saying “Nigerians are greedy and secretive by default” if they think something can make dem hit big , they won’t tell you !

sl they came back to the hostel , after they played the correct score , they hid the ticket from me …until the game started , then they showed me the game

They had place a bet on correct score being 2-0 (7 odd) placed a bet of 20k to chop 140k, they were sure of the game

game started , by 81st mins , lo and behold the game was actually 2-0, at this point, I began to regret not joining them in sending the money …. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dave0450(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Abba114:
there is money in bet but the prblm is that it makes one greedy nd the greediness lead to destruction.

What's happening to me rite now, na dat greediness dey nack me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Around 88mins in that game, Alabi fought back , a penalty was awarded and converted , making the scoreline end 3-0

losing 35k back then in school was not a child’s play at all grin…my friend eyes were red , I couldn’t even laff , (make e no kill me) grin

we tried to contact the Armenia guy back on Facebook for refund , baba don block us , JAPA grin, it was really painful, a whole 35k within hours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2022
dave0450:

What's happening to me rite now, na dat greediness dey nack me
there was time i was winning 1k everyday on 1xbet while i save the money i get from my work. the time i started aiming high 1xbet chop everything including my savings from work
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Abba114:
there was time i was winning 1k everyday on 1xbet while i save the money i get from my work. the time i started aiming high 1xbet chop everything including my savings from work
The only guy I know that can win 5k daily without alabi collecting it back is EMSCO…

EMSCO is number 1 bet analyst, the guy is so good , he makes 5-10k daily …lol grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

The only guy I know that can win 5k daily without alabi collecting it back is EMSCO…

EMSCO is number 1 bet analyst, the guy is so good , he makes 5-10k daily …lol grin
alabi will won back his money at the end of the day. anyway where can i meet this emsco guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Abba114:
guy i like how u hate betting but its obvious u r a former gambling addict that get punched several times by alabi before u come back to your senses
Alabi once rendered me homeless in school then , money for hostel rent , I go play DOG RACE aka “AJA-SA-RAY”. That what my yoruba friends call it grin

Alabi destroyed me in and out for 5 good years , I lost friends, I lost weight , i wore useless clothes etc ….mehn na very long torture story sha !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gspotlicker(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Abeg make person edit this game

BCB5MA5L sporty
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2022
emsco:

Good for you.
As for me, i'm not quitting not now that my strategy is giving me 5k daily savings and more gain than lose.

This is the guy , He is so good at this betting thing , rumors have it “BET9JA” had to plead with him one time to stop staking on dia sites or limit his stakes coz he was winning too much

Today, he is the owner and CEO of the betting company Called the “5k limited” where he mentors other people in the business … grin

You can quote him.
Abba114

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by austyne22ex(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Greed and lack of proper knowledge about certian sports/teams...
Abba114:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

This is the guy , He is so good at this betting thing , rumors have it “BET9JA” had to plead with him one time to stop staking on dia sites or limit his stakes coz he was winning too much

Today, he is the owner and CEO of the betting company Called the “5k limited” where he mentors other people in the business … grin

You can quote him.
Abba114
u are too obsessed with Emco the 5k company owner and this thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
u are too obsessed with Emco the 5k company owner and this thread.
Yes because he scammed my guy who paid him for his tips …where is vitex , that roll over merchant that ran away with people’s money !

We need to expose these fraudsters who claim they make heaven and earth , deceiving gullible ones ! cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Vitex
Emsco
Abba114

The cursed addicts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Yes because he scammed my guy who paid him for his tips …where is vitex , that roll over merchant that ran away with people’s money !

We need to expose these fraudsters who claim they make heaven and earth , deceiving gullible ones ! cool
alabi scammed him,he scammed your friend and equation balanced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Any neat phone for sale here?

I need a phone of 30k (infinix)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:

Aggressive addict. How are u?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2022
betshopagent:
Hahaha

Nice one !
Do you work for EMSCO ?
You seem to defend your BOSS oh ! …lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr12345: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Miracood2:

Aggressive addict. How are u?
Lol

Osinor “aggressive addict” grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.