Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (886036 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Miracood2:

That left tile is difficult to get.
I noticed the 160k always enter in the morning especially 9am just like yesterday

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Joeblaze26:
Person collect money yesterday...Shey you dey whine ni undecided
I'm trying to reverify....It's not working....I'll just keep trying embarassed
wow 160k also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
wiseone28:
wow 160k also

Walahi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
wiseone28:
I noticed the 160k always enter in the morning especially 9am just like yesterday
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
israelp:
Shake n win the new goldmine smiley ... wiseone28 u sure say dat 160k go reach ur hand?? grin
It's not a scam o. He will be paid if he wins.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
DECEMBER WAN SHOW ME SHEGE!

Guys, e be like say this december wan carry me go where i no know. The things i face this month come big pass me liedis.

E don tey wey i bought one airtel sim for roadside, i think it was in 2020, later people start calling me anyhow which i will always tell them they are talking with the wrong person. I became worried when people start calling me to process their visa(i remember i even posted it here that time) i will always tell them that i knew nothing about visa and they are calling a wrong number.
Unfortunately, some people will think that i don't want to help and start talking about bribing me, there was this hausa guy that disturb me for a visa to india which i told him time without number that i don't know anything about visa processing and he was talking with the wrong person. The guy did not stop and say that i should just send my aza, the what he is sending was free money. That was when i noticed that i was playing with fire

To be continued................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by axeman2(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
christianjoy:
tap the three buttons of your phone at once.
which button to be precise?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
axeman2:
which button to be precise?
volume keys and power button
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Alright

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

Guys, e be like say this december wan carry me go where i no know. The things i face this month come big pass me liedis.

E don tey wey i bought one airtel sim for roadside, i think it was in 2020, later people start calling me anyhow which i will always tell them they are talking with the wrong person. I became worried when people start calling me to process their visa(i remember i even posted it here that time) i will always tell them that i knew nothing about visa and they are calling a wrong number.
Unfortunately, some people will think that i don't want to help and start talking about bribing me, there was this hausa guy that disturb me for a visa to india which i told him time without number that i don't know anything about visa processing and he was talking with the wrong person. The guy did not stop and say that i should just send my aza, the what he is sending was free money. That was when i noticed that i was playing with fire

Better to dispose that Sim. Prison no be your mate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
I cooked 10 odds in the round of 16 but didn't play it.

Guess what it entered!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omo x2 just now

Make the last one just click first.

Today is just 160k voucher 5pm will be the last one

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
When i brought the issue online, many people here advice me to go to airtel office and solve the issue. I jejely use my money as tp and enter their office. When i was there, this people did not want to attend to me, they later told me that i must go to court and get an affidavit before they can attend to me. I come enter one court to get the thing but the man told me 2k. That was how i turned back cos i did not have that amount with me. In all, i was to spend about 5k to settle the issue but it was just too much for me.

When i come back, some people advice me to go to a police station and make a report but those guys been still wan collect my 2500 ontop wetin i no know. Ladies and gentlemen, that was how i decide to dump the sim and get another one. Luckily, airtel come block the line that i did not link it with my nin, for my mind i just thank them and move on. Funny thing i did was to borrow 1600 from them and block all incoming/outgoing calls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin 5kpa bonus grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
I keep the sim in my travelling bag for more than a year. it happened that i was looking for one phone number and decided to insert the sim in phone. the messages i saw shock me.

one of the message was "pay the sum of 2million to us or we will track you down soon"

the other one was "dear mr yakubu, our night meeting should not be missed. you are adviced to keep this a secret for your safety"

the one wey shock me "mr yakubu, stop hiding and fight like a man. Your days are numbered"

Guys, i no rest since the the time i read those messages. I wan burn the sim now but i de fear

The messages plenty pass wetin i post but i know wan post everything for here

What should i do now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

First off why you go buy roadside sim
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Better to dispose that Sim. Prison no be your mate
I gave many people that number. it can be easily tracked to me. if i just burn the sim, it will look as if i have something to hide. but i can swear that i never collect money from anybody through that line. i just confuse now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:
I keep the sim in my travelling bag for more than a year. it happened that i was looking for one phone number and decided to insert the sim in phone. the messages i saw shock me.

one of the message was "pay the sum of 2million to us or we will track you down soon"

the other one was "dear mr yakubu, our night meeting should not be missed. you are adviced to keep this a secret for your safety"

the one wey shock me "mr yakubu, stop hiding and fight like a man. Your days are numbered"

Guys, i no rest since the the time i read those messages. I wan burn the sim now but i de fear

What should i do now?
Dispose the sim and continue your life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yellowgarri2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

I gave many people that number. it can be easily tracked to me. if i just burn the sim, it will look as if i have something to hide. but i can swear that i never collect money from anybody through that line. i just confuse now
better to burn the Sim than to be behind bars
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Samueltemi337:
First off why you go buy roadside sim
Baba, i no dey lagos or abj where i go see airtel shop quick. for here, we the buy am liedat since
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Dispose the sim and continue your life
Thank you.

Na wetin many people tell me be that. I will make sure i burn it myself. I no wan hear tori later
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

Baba, i no dey lagos or abj where i go see airtel shop quick. for here, we the buy am liedat since
Give those way dey claim NFBI for this thread

make them track the real owner
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

What should i do now?
I wish u can gimme the sim make I dy cashout steadily cheesy ...hope u Neva put the sim for the phone u are currently using...if yes ur own don b dat grin grin....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chybuzky(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
stacyadams:
grin grin 5kpa bonus grin

Make Dem no forget to add mine too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

Thank you.

Na wetin many people tell me be that. I will make sure i burn it myself. I no wan hear tori later
don't burn it oo.... E get why grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
israelp:
I wish u can gimme the sim make I dy cashout steadily cheesy ...hope u Neva put the sim for the phone u are currently using...if yes ur own don b dat grin grin....
Guy stop this na, i put the sim for my present phone. Can someone be able to track a small keypad phone which don't have google location?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

What should i do now?

Oga get rid of the sim. You are not Mr. Yakubu.
Unless you'll rather pay/suffer for something you didn't do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
chybuzky:
Why Bet9ja no dey give bonus like before again

Them just sama me 5k bonus now oooooooo

Please who cook 5odds for me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by axeman2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
christianjoy:
volume keys and power button
have done that yet no difference have press it is not responding responding
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

Guy stop this na, i put the sim for my present phone. Can someone be able to track a small keypad phone which don't have google location?
... Forget about ur location...a particular ip can b monitor by ur network provider ...

Make I nor scare u too much grin....tell them to send money to ur crypto wallet or u will expose them smiley or rather finish the job
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Corrosiveman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Take this draw
Cyprus
Pafos FC vs APOEL Nikosia

Full time draw

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tk4all:

Small phone or not, if someone really wants to find you, they will.

All they have to do is figure out which cell tower the sim constantly connect to and they'll have a good idea of your whereabouts

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.