Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (885369 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hhmmcj: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
hhmmcj:
Australia

Perth Glory Women game

Over 3.5 goals

ODD
86'
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2022
BetBuilder365:
This page enters page 2. First time ever I'm noticing this. Be like boys don tire for betting lol grin

Nah guys are not, just can't be bothered with grown up morons preaching about how betting is bad... Trolling his useless self and worthless life every day and night.

Then the trolls that keep encouraging him, serious minded people won't give attention to such low life scrummmm...

So best to avoid the low life than come in day and day out to and the trend entirely....

At least you are like the San person along with greendice, hhmcj and boring draw that's kept this thread going...

And guess what?? None of you gave the trolling mad man attention

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Matamela: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2022
hhmmcj:
85' B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMMMMM
which boom?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
tradepunter:

Nah guys are not, just can't be bothered with grown up morons preaching about how betting is bad... Trolling his useless self and worthless life every day and night.

Then the trolls that keep encouraging him, serious minded people won't give attention to such low life scrummmm...

So best to avoid the low life than come in day and day out to and the trend entirely....

At least you are like the San person along with greendice, hhmcj and boring draw that's kept this thread going...

grin grin grin

I was afraid too that the troll must have made boys lose interest in betting cos when i come here it's like 1-5 members viewing thread and guests have reduced drastically. Would have shared winning 5 odds and a player prop yesterday but i felt there's nobody here to play again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
BetBuilder365:

grin grin grin

I was afraid too that the troll must have made boys lose interest in betting cos when i come here it's like 1-5 members viewing thread and guests have reduced drastically. Would have shared winning 5 odds and a player prop yesterday but i felt there's nobody here to play again

Please continue sharing your games... I you have a channel outside here, drop it so that communication will be easy.

The thread was dead anyways when guys started insulting each others parents, digging into social media pages etc..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
BetBuilder365:
This page enters page 2. First time ever I'm noticing this. Be like boys don tire for betting lol grin
Not really, some dun enter twitter from twitter to telegram. Then bad energies no gree boys analyse games here. Also boys no dey rush am too much.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2022
My Goal Tips For Today, 04/03/22

Roda Vs Dordrecht
Netherlands: Eerste Divisie
Pick: First Half - Over 0.5 Goals

Midtjylland Vs Viborg
Denmark: Superligaen

Kickoff: 6PM (Nigerian Time)

Booking Codes
Bet9ja: 699NPKG

Odds

Source:
https://www.nairaland.com/7006592/reliable-soccer-betting-tips-high#110728047
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2022
tradepunter:

U are wise like d gods but the gods are wiser.
@greendice, hhmcj and boring draw, u guys are mouthed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U are wise like d gods but the gods are wiser.
@greendice, hhmcj and boring draw, u guys are mouthed

I mentioned those names because they just do their thing no matter how you much you insult them.... They are very matured

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
tradepunter:

I mentioned those names because they just do their thing no matter how you much you insult them.... They are very matured
U too, I hail thee, una dey try
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hhmmcj: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Friendly

LilleStrom game

Over 2.5 goals

ODD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drunkpunk(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
tradepunter:

You missed out on Santa, Mesmer!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
betshopagent:
if you ve batpawa account, go and try their free bet. you can win 11.5mil naira if you get 6 of their games prediction right.You can also win 1.5mil if u top d table of predicters when there is no winner of the 11.5mil grand prize each weekend. there are also cash prizes for runners-up.You wud also need referal code.pls use my referral code {RE363P} to register. go n play before weekend games kickoffs .you can easily register if u don't ve betpawa account.you can play without funding.All first 20 on the table gets cash prizes each weekend.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Really like the look of this bet and the stats is spot on.
Just hoping they play to their strength and hoping it wins.

Joselu (Alaves) has hit this in his last 10 home games and I think he may hit over this as their top man and Alaves will be desperate to escape the drop zone with a win

Grego (Augsburg) has hit the target in his last five games even against leverkusen and Dortmund. He drives the attack and even as both teams are desperate to escape the drop, there could be lots of shots flying and he can Nick in one Shot on target. You can take over 1.5 shots in direction of goal if you want safe.

But hoping this sails in.

Q7N87 22bet

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Stats based picks. Good luck if you play all or pick after due diligence

Vitesse v Sparta Rotterdam - over 0.5 goals second half
Arminia V Augsburg - over 2.5 yellow cards
Huddersfield v Peterborough - Huddersfield over 1 Asian goals
Sheffield v Nottingham - Billy sharp over 0.5 shots on target
Inter v Salernitana - Salernitana over 1.5 yellow cards
Alaves v Sevilla - Rafa Mir over 0.5 shots on target

Total - 6 odds on 22bet - 99BY7

If you picked here and played, and you won, please endeavor to let me know here so I can continue finding these stats. LFG!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by manychallenges: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bestiee01:
the bet site
Bonus must be staked and settled three (3) times at odds of 3.0 or above within 3 (three) days of the date of crediting.

Do you know the meaning of this statement on bet9ja bonus?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
This one wey ogwuego just mute , you sure say he never go village
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Half Time - Draw
Odds - 2.20
Denmark » Superliga
Midtjylland - Viborg

Half Time CS = 0 -0
Odds - 3.00
Turkey » Super Lig
Yeni Malatyaspor - Adana Demirspor
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bestiee01(f): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
manychallenges:
Bonus must be staked and settled three (3) times at odds of 3.0 or above within 3 (three) days of the date of crediting.

Do you know the meaning of this statement on bet9ja bonus?
stake on 3 odds before 3days elapses
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
zoom in play : gronn..vs Heracles 50mins. gronn..to win at 2.52 odds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
zoom in play. Cologne win @1.89 odds.12mins played
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you for always remembering me, I go dash you 5k soon.
Lordofalmajiri:
This one wey ogwuego just mute , you sure say he never go village
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by user32(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
betshopagent:
zoom in play. Cologne win @1.89 odds.12mins played
hello do u Ave any betshop for sale in Abuja?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Thank you for always remembering me, I go dash you 5k soon.
Na Audio giveaway you dey always do. add that 5k for money wey you go take Carry olosho this weekend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ologogoro: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
BetBuilder365:
Stats based picks. Good luck if you play all or pick after due diligence

Vitesse v Sparta Rotterdam - over 0.5 goals second half
Arminia V Augsburg - over 2.5 yellow cards
Huddersfield v Peterborough - Huddersfield over 1 Asian goals
Sheffield v Nottingham - Billy sharp over 0.5 shots on target
Inter v Salernitana - Salernitana over 1.5 yellow cards
Alaves v Sevilla - Rafa Mir over 0.5 shots on target

Total - 6 odds on 22bet - 99BY7

If you picked here and played, and you won, please endeavor to let me know here so I can continue finding these stats. LFG!

I don't know why I'm having issues funding my 22bet account with my zenith card since evening
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Biodundimeji(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ologogoro:

I don't know why I'm having issues funding my 22bet account with my zenith card since evening
It could be network related issue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ologogoro:

Use bank transfer option with flutterwave
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
How una dy my boys cheesy hope una done buy from that dip...go n buy n get rich over night ooooo grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Who can handle my merrybet account here??...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Neweramify(f): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Soccertipstr:
My Goal Tips For Today, 04/03/22

Roda Vs Dordrecht
Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

Midtjylland Vs Viborg
Denmark: Superligaen

Kickoff: 6PM (Nigerian Time)

Booking Codes
Bet9ja: 699NPKG

Odds

Source:
https://www.nairaland.com/7006592/reliable-soccer-betting-tips-high#110728047

GREEN
GREEN

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
greendice:
7 draws!!!!
This one no be free again o.
Get it for N500 only.
Games starts by 1pm today.

To get this game, call or WA on 08033063711.

No guarantees except money back.

I have dropped two games here for free from the first day of this month back to back already and they all won. So, I am confident on this too to win.
oga draw..hwfa...abeg dy gimme draw soup ma dy chop.....if interested? Create WhatsApp group let make it fun
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
israelp:
How una dy my boys cheesy hope una done buy from that dip...go n buy n get rich over night ooooo grin grin
btc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.