Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (902379 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ISelectMySins: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

After 82 mins

There was no card given !

Yes, I actually chose corner, not yellow card. Bayern played one in the 90th min.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
GoodnessMILAYO:
I said it before, I am just testing my skills with the correct score prediction, shey e easy ni

Thread followed by thousands of people,here be oike training ground?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phiheywhy1: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2022
bluefilm:

Obviously, you are a novice but lemme just try and educate you a little on this whole issue.

Hacking is not always all about moving funds.

I don't know if you were even born by then but some years back, maybe five, six or seven years ago or thereabout, this same Nairaland was hacked and some years of data was removed by the hackers.

Now, is Nairaland keeping any funds for anybody here?

The answer is NO.

So what's my point?

My point is that hacking could be done for different reasons. Some hackers hack to take over the control of a particular website. They can make the site not to be able to load. They can make the site to be redirecting to another site. They can hack to steal data or to manipulate the database of that particular website. So many reasons...

But

The only time hacking is done with the purpose of moving funds is when a FINANCIAL INSTITUTION is being directly hacked.

Financial institutions includes institutions like Banks and all those payment processors like PayPal, MasterCard, like Quickteller, end even all these bitcoin exchangers like Binance, Luno etc.

These companies actually store DIGITAL money as figures in their database.

Bet9JA does not store DIGITAL money in their database because they don't have to. Their own money is safely kept in the account of whatever bank or Financial institution they are banking with.

The numbers you see on your Bet9JA account is nothing but a mere representation of the actual amount of money you have with them.

Hope I have made it clearer to you now?
you are on point my brother
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2022
But mumu people full this thread sha

mostly that Uzo guy

just so dumb

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GoodnessMILAYO(f): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Thread followed by thousands of people,here be oike training ground?
Oh I see, you just feeling like a big troll.
Dude, you small for where I dey o.
When I dey run things for this thread, you never dream to join nairaland.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
GoodnessMILAYO:
Oh I see, you just feeling like a big troll.
Dude, you small for where I dey o.
When I dey run things for this thread, you never dream to join nairaland.

Abeg e never reach like that ooo...

You be king for your own lane...
you big and I small but we never jam...

No wam
At least this thread no be training ground to test skills.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beautyfunke(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Samueltemi337:
But mumu people full this thread sha

mostly that Uzo guy

just so dumb
you wey wise show am?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2022
This life sha

small money way miracood2 don they gather with giveaway for this thread for the pass 3 year na them scam am so

this life hard o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
beautyfunke:
you wey wise show am?
you miss road
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tosyne2much(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2022
israelp:
all the this baby nor dy use their head.....what is the purpose of hacking if u can't move funds from it?..
Abi oooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OhBritannia(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
You people are very Funny.
The fact that bet9ja website is displaying that they are having issues with their websites, means that they already recovered back the website.
The delay is in the backup.

Just common sense.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
You people are very Funny.
The fact that bet9ja website is displaying that they are having issues with their websites, means that they already recovered back the website.
The delay is in the backup.

Just common sense.
which backup? .. grin grin una funny die... Dat backup u are seeing is just useless url put there.... access the site make we see cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na tody I know I say under6 yrs full here grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Over to merrybet ....bet9ja R.I.P cheesy wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Aristocrat1011(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Alright man, I gat to do that right now that I'm less busy
Okay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Okay
I hv downloaded it but I couldn't locate foul options.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omo I find job for bet9ja yesterday for PH...
Na so maintenance issue strike,like this boredom wan kill me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Twakor: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bet9ja must pay these guys to escape this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Aristocrat1011(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv downloaded it but I couldn't locate foul options.
Have you created an account?
If you have.. Go to Roma's match for today....under the match options you'll see main... You can select from other options by swiping to the right.. You see cards, shots on target...possession.. Foul... Alternative outcomes and the likes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Aristocrat1011(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Omo I find job for bet9ja yesterday for PH...

Na so maintenance issue strike,like this boredom wan kill me
Lol. Sorry.
Hope them go still pay una salary by month end

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomacharles: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Aristocrat1011:
Lol. Sorry. Hope them go still pay una salary by month end
i pray so but na hotel sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
SonOfSatoshi:
Dem nor go fit break am o baba.. Bet9ja security nor be moimoi..

They will be back online today and Dem go give bonus funds to all their active customers cool
You are right this is what i am waiting for �

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Most of Bet9ja punters are just living in denial , they can’t just accept this L

One on Twitter was boosting of the high tech security Bet9ja has yen yen yen

The fool doesn’t even know even top companies Like Apple , IBM and co. Have also had dia fair share of hackers disrupting dia system …

E come be ordinary Bet9ja …

I wonder why people think BET9JA company is above being hacked , people think they are so sophisticated…. Lol
... Lolz..they can as well say bet9ja has money than Twitter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Bet9ja won’t pay shi shi , they have hired a top engineer that Graduated from covenant university to fix the issue… grin

He’s working on it already
Pic below
... Mehn those hacker ehh..u will b surprise to see 16yrs old among em

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Have you created an account?
If you have.. Go to Roma's match for today....under the match options you'll see main... You can select from other options by swiping to the right.. You see cards, shots on target...possession.. Foul... Alternative outcomes and the likes
Yeah. I just created account but this is what is showing when I opened roma match.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OhBritannia(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
israelp:
grin grin grin grin
You are laughing at your own ignorance.
The fact that bet9ja can put up that writeup using the website, means they already have access to the website. ( Common sense)
They are just trying to secure it more, hence the delay, they will be fully back.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
israelp:
... Mehn those hacker ehh..u will b surprise to see 16yrs old among em
you and licking ass

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Yeah. I just created account but this is what is showing when I opened roma match.
download the app
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Felabrity:
download the app
Alright sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.