Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,510 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (902596 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Okay, hope you were able to make some gains with it yesterday
Foul options I saw yesterday didn't move me to play, waiting for d weekend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jwills(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Can’t your tiny brain tell you , those virtual punters will just move to the nearest Betking shop to continue…

True but betking virtual is crap, believe me I know, my guy are just complaining anyhow like what will they do I have a customer that stakes high like 10k plus on home and away 3 goals on bet9ja as his only option and stakes nothing less, when I told him the alternative his " rolled his eyes at me and just hissed away" , that's why we have fewer betking stores here where I live and like a 100 bet9ja stores , bro this thing worst sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2022
jwills:

True but betking virtual is crap, believe me I know, my guy are just complaining anyhow like what will they do I have a customer that stakes high like 10k plus on home and away 3 goals on bet9ja as his only option and stakes nothing less, when I told him the alternative his " rolled his eyes at me and just hissed away" , that's why we have fewer betking stores here where I live and like a 100 bet9ja stores , bro this thing worst sha
bettking virtual not gud...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Samueltemi337:
bet9ja really did this guy dirty

I hope he recovers from all this

Make he nor go die ontop their matter
Lolsssss, no bi small thing dem do am. Maybe he escaped commiting suicide bcs of bet9ja
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2022
bluefilm:

Obviously, you are not aware that Bet9JA has been saving million and millions of lives in this country.

Your outburst here reminds me of the Farmer and the Monkeys story.

When the Monkeys heard that the farmer they hated so much because he used to chase them away from his farm was finally gone; they started celebrating.

The next year, there was a serious famine and the hunger in the land became so unbearable.

That was when the monkeys realized that it was actually the farmer who has been feeding them the whole while.

A word is enough for the wise.
bro wise up, this is no farm
It's bet9ja
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Can’t your tiny brain tell you , those virtual punters will just move to the nearest Betking shop to continue…
your tiny brain also tell you no be everywhere betking shop dey?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OhBritannia(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
If they can get bet9ja.
The day they get sportybet then people might commit suicide.
This is why i will never have a sporty bet account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OhBritannia(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Sportybet Issa small company !

They don’t waste dia time targeting small firms
But all the same what if baddas hackers from NIGERIA with the help of the Russian friends attack sportybet?
Anything is possible if NIGERIA hackers can attack banks and succedd then sportbet is in danger.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Funny enuf … when I was a hardcore punter … I mainly used betking towards the end of my shameful gambling career grin grin

Thou , started out with Bet9ja , 2013 , back then in owerri … “I knew the super agent then”…chai grin grin

I am never ashamed to tell my story !
Shey be you kukuma know that one … grin
nor dey explain yourself

we feel your pain

them really hit you hard

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
I entered this lagos 2018.
Started to pick up what left of my life , after wasteful years of gambling … cool
The rest is history as they always say … wink
but your life is still wasteful

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2022
bluefilm:

Obviously, you are not aware that Bet9JA has been saving million and millions of lives in this country.

Your outburst here reminds me of the Farmer and the Monkeys story.

When the Monkeys heard that the farmer they hated so much because he used to chase them away from his farm was finally gone; they started celebrating.

The next year, there was a serious famine and the hunger in the land became so unbearable.

That was when the monkeys realized that it was actually the farmer who has been feeding them the whole while.

A word is enough for the wise.
stupidity at it peak grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Samueltemi337:
nor dey explain yourself

we feel your pain

them really hit you hard
Mehnnnnn, u gat to take it easy on person pikin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
I entered this lagos 2018.

Started to pick up what left of my life , after wasteful years of gambling … cool

The rest is history as they always say … wink
I like what you're doing here, but it's most people here won't understand while some don't have any alternative.. like miracle... Wasted like 2 years on this gambling shit, dreaming of millions and hundreds of thousands. Time wey I go use do better thing. If say na G I enter self, I for don establish one good business by now. embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2022
D Under Punter is here again. Dis time around i include Over 2.5 selection because it almost clicked last week at my first try. Since bet9ja has crashed i decided to book d tickets from sportybet, u can also play d games from ur any of ur favorite bookies. Stake what u can afford to lose

BCC98PC3

BCC98H1F

BCC98CKT

BCC988Y8

BCC96W8B

BCC96SQL

BCC96NGR

BCC96PJS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Here's my over 2.5 selection screenshot from last week dat was casted by only Liverpool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

See the kind of android fone u are using … grin grin

Judging from the opera mini icons

Somebody should please tell me what version of phone is this grin grin

Damn !!!
Please , when you tell me the android version and year , drop your network for airtime giveaway (5h-1k)
i think it's version 7. 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

See the kind of android fone u are using … grin grin

Judging from the opera mini icons

Somebody should please tell me what version of phone is this grin grin

Damn !!!
Please , when you tell me the android version and year , drop your network for airtime giveaway (5h-1k)
fool

I prefer using the old opera mini for whatsapp

the phone I'm using will buy that your iPhone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

You mean version 7 opera mini ?

Isn’t that too old …

Last time I used opera mini on android device , i think they had opera mini version 10 or something…

Lemme google sha grin
We must expose this guy and his in-wasteful life today grin
the opera mini version is 7.7 i think

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.