Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (879574 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Half Time - Draw
SOUTH AFRICA: Premier League
Maritzburg Utd - Swallows

Half Time - Away Win
EUROPE: Champions League
Real Madrid - Chelsea
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antoinemercer: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jwills(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Amplified to 4 odds

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bennyflipy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
The bonus wei Bet9ja promise us fa?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
bennyflipy:
The bonus wei Bet9ja promise us fa?
They don share am.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Antoinemercer:
Betking 7R8V-GMSMC-3-GEBN 520 odds

Who will help convert to bet9ja?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antoinemercer: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
erniok:

They don share am.
Don't know the criteria they used for it,a lot of regular customers including me didn't get.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
symbuul:

Says who? I have been with bet9ja for 23yrs.
But you are 22 years old

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mversed: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
symbuul:

Says who? I have been with bet9ja for 23yrs.
When did Bet9ja come into existence that you have been with them for 23 years?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LimeLyte: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Movich17:
how
pm me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LimeLyte: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Justhere:

TELL US MORE ON HOW TO TRADE SPORT WITHOUT GAMBLING
pm me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
wiseone28:
But you are 22 years old

Dem no get red cap chief for your village? angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mversed:
When did Bet9ja come into existence that you have been with them for 23 years?

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kelblaq(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
E be like Bayern wan mad now undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hhmmcj: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Uefa

Chelsea game

Btts

ODD

I'll go hard on this one if I were you!!!! cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MikeMicheal(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
jwills:
Amplified to 4 odds
CUT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MikeMicheal(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rita1100:
Let's see how it goes cheesy
CUT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OhBritannia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rothschild777:
Bro. I have rolled over the 1k bonus 7 times and balance is 50k. Yet it didnt move to withdrawable .. what's really wrong..
During the process, did you lose any game?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
israelp:
Use ur bonus of 1k... Gud luck grin
3k in the bag.... cheesy alabi dis ur bonus gud oo grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MikeMicheal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin
I am just saying winning just 3 odds should not be that difficult.
Offcource i know nothing is sure in football but real Madrid and Chelsea to Play goal goal today and[b] bayern Munich to win straight is sure.[/b]
These two games alone with one other simple game of 2 goals can give three odds.
Bet9ja has done well for customers, the 1k bonus is huge and very generous.
You do realise people that successfully use the bonus will be cashing out 9 thousand naira and above before the end of tomorrow.
Think about the numbers of people that will be having 9k and above before the end of tomorrow.
Offcource lots of addicts are still foolishly going to lose it with virtual but all the same bet9ja has tried.
Mr sure how market?
Shebi bayern has gotten the straight win.
Just open gutter dey talk trash.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OhBritannia(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rothschild777:
Bro. I have rolled over the 1k bonus 7 times and balance is 50k. Yet it didnt move to withdrawable .. what's really wrong..
Sorry you didn't understand the terms and conditions.
They are not going to pay you. Just forget about it.
The rule states that you should use the whole 1k to stake a game at 3 odds and above and if you win, use the entire winnings to stake another 3 odds and above and once you win again then you can withdraw to your main account.
For example if you play 1k with three odds, it gives you 3k.
Then use the entire 3k to play another 3odds and above and whatever your winnings is then you can withdraw to your main account.

This is the terms and conditions.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davida33: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Davida33:

Is not that easy, you will be surprise Bayern Will loss the match or play draw.
I told you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by weedfada(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Mr sure how market?
Shebi bayern has gotten the straight win.
Just open gutter dey talk trash.

Lol... Like say na a, b, c, d.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rothschild777:
wen u win ur first 3odd...u have to use the whole 3k+ to win another 3odd...I tink dats wen u can withdraw.....I hate bonus to b sincerely .....but as gamblers we nor get choice grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin
Offcource i know nothing is sure in football but real Madrid and Chelsea to Play goal goal today and bayern Munich to win straight is sure.
These two games alone with one other simple game of 2 goals can give three odds.
You do realise people that successfully use the bonus will be cashing out 9 thousand naira and above before the end of tomorrow.
Think about the numbers of people that will be having 9k and above before the end of tomorrow.
Offcource lots of addicts are still foolishly going to lose it with virtual but all the same bet9ja has tried.
Be kiaful next time before you open your mouth, alabi no be anyboris mate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MikeMicheal(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
Sorry you didn't understand the terms and conditions.
They are not going to pay you. Just forget about it.
The rule states that you should use the whole 1k to stake a game at 3 odds and above and if you win, use the entire winnings to stake another 3 odds and above and once you win again then you can withdraw to your main account.
For example if you play 1k with three odds, it gives you 3k.
Then use the entire 3k to play another 3odds and above and whatever your winnings is then you can withdraw to your main account.

This is the terms and conditions.
WRONG.

JUST USE 1K TO PLAY 3ODDS 3 TIMES.

You dont have to rollover the whole winning.
Just make sure you bet with 1k 3times on 3odds above.

NAXO I DEY DO MY BONUS AND CASHOUT WITHOUT ISH

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Deffjam: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
If you cant successfully use this bet9ja bonus and cash out for just 2 times with just 3 odds and above then my brother you have no business in betting.
If you cant win just 3 odds in betting then i will advise you to forget about betting and go try something else.

This is just a brotherly advise.
you are very stup.d, how can you think 3 odds is easy?? You just made a fool of yourself........

Don't forget you made mention of Bayern Munich straight win.......

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DieRich5: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin
Offcource i know nothing is sure in football but real Madrid and Chelsea to Play goal goal today and bayern Munich to win straight is sure.
lolz.....
I'm out of here jor
Mk I use the 1k enter zoom tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 111GlassCup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.