Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (881195 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2022
Before I step out for today’s bustle and hustle

Lemme tell you guys why “betting is nonsense” and waste of time

Now listen carefully,
first things first , I must commend most people here, they are quite intelligent, I know most of you guys are just looking for that big breakthrough, so you can quit and start something meaningful

….For example, I know for sure if 80% of the people here can win let say 20 mill from betting, they will definitely stop gambling, and find something useful to do ( I want to believe so

But this is the sad tragedy of betting, it almost impossible to win that Big bag that can make you quit betting , hence you try to build small by playing 20k to win 50k

….But I have never seen anyone that will quit betting if he plays 20k to chop 40k, instead they keep trying to build and build till everything collapse, then Dey start all over

Alabi and co knows , anytime you play 20k to win 80k, they know it just a matter of time , that money will go back to them, coz they know you will never quit gambling after winning mere 80k

The only kind of money that can make one quit or find something else to do is if you can win 10m , 20m , something very tangible

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2022
worthybet:
Following!
Happy new year brother man cool cool..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2022
that is what I realized and made me quit for good , all these little change you win once in a while will only make you to keep trying till you aim the bull’s eye (this can take more than 20years to achieve)

that is why many youths are trapped today in Bet9ja’s den

so when I see people win 100k ,50k , I am never in a rush to congratulate them , coz na matter of time , alabi go collect the money back

“This thing na curse”
you will just keep killing yourself round the circle, you might never leave coz you are so desperate to win back your money

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by worthybet(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Happy new year brother man cool cool..
Same to you my brother!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Yes this is very true. Especially on saturdays
My main issue is late night games.
I can play acca of 15 games
Morning games enter
Afternoon games enter
The only one that messes up are the last night games in my ticket, games from 8:30 to pm.
But the issue is they put a lot of big matches at 8 to 9pm. So its hard to overlook them..its like a trap..
Check all fixtures, small teams from saudi,egypt, thailand play in the morning and afternoon, big teams like EFL snd EPL like playing late around 8 to 9pm.
Thats when they start cutting tickets.
Look at psg, verona. Those are typically the last games in peoples ticket. And they end up cutting everything that entered in morning and afternoon. Thsts why i always monitor my last games for cashout
Remember countries location matters too..

Some countries playing in the morning here it is afternoon or evening in their country
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emsco(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Uzomarrr123:
that is what I realized and made me quit for good , all these little change you win once in a while will only make you to keep trying till you aim the bull’s eye (this can take more than 20years to achieve)

so when I see people win 100k ,50k , I am never in a rush to congratulate them , coz na matter of time , alabi go collect the money back

“This thing na curse”
you will just keep killing yourself round the circle, you might never leave coz you are so desperate to win back your money
You keep repeating this speech evertime, abeg we don tire for d speech.
Na u go tell adult how e go run him life?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainZubi: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2022
How long does it for bet9ja to settle a postponed game?
Xerez Vs Pozoblanco Spain amateur tercera division postponed yesterday till now bet9ja never void am.. 13k winning. I don tire for this people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eddie7: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
CaptainZubi:
How long does it for bet9ja to settle a postponed game?
Xerez Vs Pozoblanco Spain amateur tercera division postponed yesterday till now bet9ja never void am.. 13k winning. I don tire for this people.

24hrs
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slingshot247(f): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by smartr: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Slingshot247:
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

Happy new year smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nini1: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
One Million Plan

https:// /kayfabdailyboom

Target �: 19/30
Average Odds: 1.85
Capital: 10k
Source: HT Draw

Day 1: 1.95✅
Day 2: 1.95❌
Day 3: 2.05✅
Day 4: 1.98❌
Day 5: 2.05✅
Day 6: 1.93✅
Day 7: 1.92✅
Day 8: 1.92❌
Day 9: 2.05✅
Day 10: 1.95

Spain LaLiga 2
Real Oviedo vs Eibar
Tip HT X@1.95

Betking Code: GEPJW
Amount to stake: 4740
Kickoff: 21:00
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

“This thing na curse”
You no lie o. Infact you sabi alabi well. But inside there,people still dey chop bookies on stead.. Like me,na money wen I suppose use take do alcohol I dey use try alabi .. Alabi still better pass beer or olosho.. #500 every weekend no go kill person.... That year wen e innobet win,if say him no try,he for no touch that money from alabi.. Just that this bet thing is addictive and who no discipline himself,na SORRY go be the person name..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
You no lie o. Infact you sabi alabi well. But inside there,people still dey chop bookies on stead.. Like me,na money wen I suppose use take do alcohol I dey use try alabi .. Alabi still better pass beer or olosho.. #500 every weekend no go kill person.... That year wen e innobet win,if say him no try,he for no touch that money from alabi.. Just that this bet thing is addictive and who no discipline himself,na SORRY go be the person name..
how many people can discipline themselves.. Many people Don use lastma, nepa and school fees money play bet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainZubi: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
eddie7:

24hrs
Being the only person that replied me, I'll C2C you some change into your bet9ja account when I get credited.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eddie7: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
CaptainZubi:

Being the only person that replied me, I'll C2C you some change into your bet9ja account when I get credited.

Wow! I'm super excited already. Thanks a lot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GentlePEACE: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am GentlePEACE, a Professional Football Trader, I take football as a daily business and not gambling.

Let me teach you an easy path to making 5 to 10k within an hour daily without stress. It comes with a small financial commitment from you.

Reach me on Telegram @GentlePEACE2022

T&C Applies!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
how many people can discipline themselves.. Many people Don use lastma, nepa and school fees money play bet
grin You no lie o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
grin You no lie o
Betting is not for everybody, betting is for d strong at heart.
Personally, I bet for d fun of it, I don't bet as a do or die affair.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
Lol…nice one , good to know ,you’ve limited this tin to 500naira per week ,my message is touching those that lose way more than that every week thou …

Can you shed more light on this innobet guy, I mean , how much did he win?

And most importantly
did alabi take back half of his winnings?

Been hearing about innobet from peeps here anytime they want to inspire dia smelling Bet9ja hope …lol

They keep shouting “innobet”
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Betting is not for everybody, betting is for d strong at heart.
Being strong hearted and going bankrupt is not the way my brother.. This thing na wisdom o,if not alabi is always ready to drain ur aza ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Person say him rise him 1k to 8k yesterday via roll over

Una Dey congratulate am
I just Dey shake my head

Once alabi press him withdrawal button
That 8k go be the fastest payout to alabi Acct ever (8 seconds payout)

Baba never know wassup sha, e Dey happy for 8k winnings
SMH
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Lol…nice one , good to know ,you’ve limited this tin to 500naira per week ,my message is touching those that lose way more than that every week thou …

Can you shed more light on this innobet guy, I mean , how much did he win?

And most importantly
did alabi take back half of his winnings?

Been hearing about innobet from peeps here anytime they want to inspire dia smelling Bet9ja hope …lol

They keep shouting “innobet”
Seems you are new in this thread. If you were here during the days of Vickings,Austin,yemy and some other guys,u go sabi innobet. Anyways I like the way you're enlightening these new guys here.. Betting hard o...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
Being strong hearted and going bankrupt is not the way my brother.. This thing na wisdom o,if not alabi is always ready to drain ur aza ..
Is only a foolish fellow that gambles with his savings and expecting miracle to happen
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Is only a foolish fellow that gambles with his savings and expecting miracle to happen
True.. So many committed suicide cux of this shit called betting, some are in jail,some marriages broken, some dropped out of school. My brother ,alabi no be person mate o.. The thing requires wisdom ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by smartr: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Advice: Never reinvest your profit into gambling. If you manage to win, carry the profit and fix something in your life. I go carry my 7k profit fix my laptop for my main hustle.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
True.. So many committed suicide cux of this shit called betting, some are in jail,some marriages broken, some dropped out of school. My brother ,alabi no be person mate o.. The thing requires wisdom ...
Lolsssssssssss, same foolish and stupidity. Like yesterday, I was discussing with my homies, jokingly I told dem that Abraham would score, one of dem went behind and played d game and won 44k or so bcs d odd was 4.4 or thereabout.
But I cautioned him not to take that kind risk but he told me that d 10k was his free money for d weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
BigYash:
Seems you are new in this thread. If you were here during the days of Vickings,Austin,yemy and some other guys,u go sabi innobet. Anyways I like the way you're enlightening these new guys here.. Betting hard o...
Yes , I’m kinda new here (thread) thou I was introduced to this betting nonsense in 2013 …

So please , how much did this innobet guy win? , I'm curious to know …was it above 5 million ?

And of course , nothing in life is as difficult as Bet9ja
Nottinham forest vs Arsenal
Person last game for here yesterday, baba just wanted to just buy second hand android phone

He don even price the phone self
Alabi na vibe killer sha !

Chai !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Yes , I’m kinda new here (thread) thou I was introduced to this betting nonsense in 2013 …

So please , how much did this innobet guy win? , I'm curious to know …was it above 5 million ?

And of course , nothing in life is as difficult as Bet9ja
Nottinham forest vs Arsenal
Person last game for here yesterday, baba just wanted to just buy second hand android phone

He don even price the phone self
Alabi na vibe killer sha !

Chai !
Okay .. Inno won over 40m
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BigYash: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssssssss, same foolish and stupidity. Like yesterday, I was discussing with my homies, jokingly I told dem that Abraham would score, one of dem went behind and played d game and won 44k or so bcs d odd was 4.4 or thereabout.
But I cautioned him not to take that kind risk but he told me that d 10k was his free money for d weekend.
Lol.. I can't risk 10k on alabi o.. Never! Even if I will be among the players.. I rather dash the 10k to someone..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Scammerskiller: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dont ever pay this tif one kobo, mugu
GentlePEACE:
I am GentlePEACE, a Professional Football Trader, I take football as a daily business and not gambling.

Let me teach you an easy path to making 5 to 10k within an hour daily without stress. It comes with a small financial commitment from you.

T&C Applies!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
These Bet9ja people keep saying
“Stake what you can afford to lose”

(Popular statement when Dey want to look responsible)

For this Nigeria wey hard so, is there any money you can really afford to lose

But the statement wey Dey make me laff pass na that one wey dem go talk say
Go big or Go home…lol grin

These pple Mumu sha …lolz

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uzomarrr123: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
GentlePEACE:

T&C Applies!
Well done sir

How much is the E BOOK , lemme buy for two
One copy for me
One copy for you (so that you too can make 10k every hour)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.