Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (877327 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kennytopp55(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

yeah if is above the withdrawal limit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Make una quote me if any basketball match one start....I get tip to drop for the hox...get ready let's boom together
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kennytopp55(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

yeah if is above the withdrawal limit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
puskin:

Calm down.........watch the space.
No wahala.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm against begging if méßmer want bless boyz now he will use his alternate to receive

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
The 5k he was omitted still pain him..

While i used mine drill a hole.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Think4Yourself: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
puskin:
Merrybet Punt for Pride. !!!!!
Trash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Think4Yourself: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

how did you download it from the YouTube...
Click share on YouTube and copy the URL, go to y2mate.com and paste the link...proceed to download.

Easy kiss

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Think4Yourself: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
wiseone28:
The 5k he was omitted still pain him..

While i used mine drill a hole.
Shame on you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Think4Yourself:
Shame on you
I appreciate

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slycks(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
puskin:

We bam.

How kpomo market? cool

Badt guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
israelp:
real task.. thou not everyone will b sincerely to follow dat rules .. cool
More like a tournament or a prize pool stuff...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
too scared to quote me grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
IRELAND: Division 1
Longford - Cork City
Prediction - Under 2.5 goals

IRELAND: Premier Division
Sligo Rovers - Finn Harps
Prediction - BTTS (NO)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Garrydosky04: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mikas2345678901:
Yes
what's Good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
More like a tournament or a prize pool stuff...

like our very own PFP.

each interested participants who are willing to participate would have to pay the tournament fee.

the tournament fee should not be that high.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
first game starts by 10;10pm tonight.

call for tomorrow games.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PECON1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gudorlarholu91:
I Play A Game Named CRASH On A Website And I Make #3000+ Everyday!

You can use USDT on the website, you can make money on the website in dollars via USDT or in Naira.

If you apply the strategy explained in the first video below, if you apply it very well, you will make #3000 or more everyday from the gaming website. The strategy explained in the video works for only one game named CRASH on the website. What the video, you will thank me later!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMPYje8OMs

TO VISIT THE GAMING WEBSITE>>>;

Click on this link to visit the Website!

Once you get to the website, click on Sign Up and input your details to register. Watch the other two videos below to know how to deposit into your gaming account and how to withdraw your earnings successfully

HOW TO DEPOSIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhDqwjXwENA

HOW TO WITHDRAW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_VZO4v-M1o

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL VIA THIS LINK https://tiny.one/deep-versegaming

Attached are screenshot of the money I earned on the gaming website.
my Brothers becareful of this guy promoting crash game,he is a scammer,he will take you to WhatsApp to finish his scam,crash game is worse than football virtual.if anybody doubt me,I will send his account number and his real name to prove he is a scammer,after scamming you he will block you on whatsapp,I have already reported his details.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PECON1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gudorlarholu91, u told me that the reason you don't want to pay me back is because you had an accident,you will keep on having accident till you pay back those you scammed through this forum,you don't know who you are dealing with.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gudorlarholu91:

I didn't scam you, there was an issue then and I explained to you. If I scammed you would have deleted your contact on my telegram, I still have your contact and you are getting your #3000 back next week.

Good Night
You dey owe the guy 3k still dey find clients
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PECON1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gudorlarholu91:

I didn't scam you, there was an issue then and I explained to you. If I scammed you would have deleted your contact on my telegram, I still have your contact and you are getting your #3000 back next week.

Good Night
U blocked me from accessing that WhatsApp group,am not the only one you scammed,if u are making 3k everyday,what is preventing you from paying me my money.see am not here to thread words with you,I just want others to not fall victim and they should also know that Crash gambling is worse than football bet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PECON1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gudorlarholu91:

The 3k issue is between me and him, nothing concern the crash game I dey introduce to people. I will give him his 3k next week already told him that on Telegram. He claim I block people but we have been chatting everyday.

This crash game is also available on Sportybet, we even chatted five days ago where he ask me to give him strategies he can use to play the crash game on Sportybet and I explained it to him for free.

No matter wetin him do, no matter the curses, I will refund his 3k but he will only get it next week. We already talked and I explained things to him.

He told me to help him deposit the 3k on the crash game website, I try doing that but it was not going through at the moment. Had an accident, and the fracture is giving me pains, I spent my own money not enough had to borrow his money and like three other guys who also wanted to deposit #2100, #2000, and #4500 on the crash game website. After solving my accident issues. I refunded two people out of four of them and did a video, the same video above to show them how they can do the deposit on their own.

I am only owing him and the guy who wanted to fund #4500. I have their contacts and keep begging them to have patience, am just recovering and will surely send back their money.

I no dey deposit for people again, I have made videos to teach people how to do everything concerning the crash game website..

Make him no fess, we do talk on Telegram. Seem he need the 3k urgently, will do all my best to refund on Tuesday.
you are a a scammer and a thief,who chatted you 5days ago,am sorry for who will fall victim to your scam,bring the evidence I chatted you 5days ago,see a criminal making 3k everyday,you will keep on having accident till you pay back those you scammed through nairaland
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
PECON1:
U blocked me from accessing that WhatsApp group,am not the only one you scammed,if u are making 3k everyday,what is preventing you from paying me my money.see am not here to thread words with you,I just want others to not fall victim and they should also know that Crash gambling is worse than football bet.
whenever i see teach you how to earn (amount) online everyday i run cux i know its a scam
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gudorlarholu91:

The 3k issue is between me and him, nothing concern the crash game I dey introduce to people. I will give him his 3k next week already told him that on Telegram. He claim I block people but we have been chatting everyday.

This crash game is also available on Sportybet, we even chatted five days ago where he ask me to give him strategies he can use to play the crash game on Sportybet and I explained it to him for free.

No matter wetin him do, no matter the curses, I will refund his 3k but he will only get it next week. We already talked and I explained things to him.

He told me to help him deposit the 3k on the crash game website, I try doing that but it was not going through at the moment. Had an accident, and the fracture is giving me pains, I spent my own money not enough had to borrow his money and like three other guys who also wanted to deposit #2100, #2000, and #4500 on the crash game website. After solving my accident issues. I refunded two people out of four of them and did a video, the same video above to show them how they can do the deposit on their own.

I am only owing him and the guy who wanted to fund #4500. I have their contacts and keep begging them to have patience, am just recovering and will surely send back their money.

I no dey deposit for people again, I have made videos to teach people how to do everything concerning the crash game website..

Make him no fess, we do talk on Telegram. Seem he need the 3k urgently, will do all my best to refund on Tuesday.
give him back his 3k and change style this one don crash bloody scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PECON1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Try and pay others too,not only me. You created a whatsapp group, collected money from a member and block that member from the group,is that not the same as scamming that person.if not that I saw your username here,I would have allowed that to slide.u even registered a new username,Oga amend ur ways
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PECON1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abba114:
whenever i see teach you how to earn (amount) online everyday i run cux i know its a scam
they will take people to telegram or whatsapp and perfect their scam there,just like Yahooboys take their victims to hangout,the same format.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by willsonsemilore(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by boringdraw: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Very Green

boringdraw:
IRELAND: Division 1
Longford - Cork City
Prediction - Under 2.5 goals

IRELAND: Premier Division
Sligo Rovers - Finn Harps
Prediction - BTTS (NO)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.